All Comments on 'Laundry Day'

by Yeswayted69

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the next move

You can move to another as husband and wife and continue fucking with thr largest cock you have ever had. It sounds like you are willing to pay the price for that big dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You could maybe tell them them that you're a slut who's just been heavily fucked by her son and he's now bred her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is an old story.

I read this story years ago, I hope you are the original author, or got permission from the author to use it! Either way, I have always liked this one, although further chapters would have been nice. Maybe you can come up with a continuance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stopped after 2nd paragraph

This is a recycled story, not an original. To add to this, soon as I read the '11 inch'... well that was the end of this read.

If your not going to post your own stories, please dont post someone elses and call them your own... 1. Its illegal 2. Its wrong in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he humps his mother like an animal till he knocks her up

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. (More, please!) Mom sees her boy Alex's VERY big prick and gives him a motherly handjob--something every caring mother should always be ready to do for her needy son. No big deal, it's not like the boy's shoving his stiff dick up his mother's twat...but wait a second. When mom sees the creamy semen spurting all over the place from her son's big cock she realizes it's a shame to waste Alex's precious sperm. The natural place for a boy to unload his hot young balls is up the mommy-hole between his mother's legs--that's what that mommy-hole is for! And what his potent young sperm's for as well! More and more young guys and their loving moms are discovering that fact every day. All boys down deep dream of fucking a baby up their mother's cunt, and Alex, the lucky motherfucker, succeeds. Mom is thrilled and proud of her boy and his potent young balls, and the big grin on Alex's handsome face gets bigger and bigger--like his mother's belly!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
What Happen??????

To the story????? the sex was ok but what happen to the story???????

Yeswayted69Yeswayted69over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I wrote this story maybe 7 or 8 years ago under another name and posted it on Kristen Archives. Found out about literotica and liked that stories could get direct comments. Some are a little brutal but I guess that's the way things go in the net. I was flattered that people recognized my story from elsewhere on the net. I've noticed that it has been cut and pasted in a few other sites. Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

Who in their right mind would par-take in some ridiculous crap like this?

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great

I thought this was an amazing story, they only have the right to say what they like about a story. However they have no right to say how it's written, I think it was pretty good, and I can't wait for part2. They could always move somewhere else have the baby and pose as a couple. She could inherited a large sum, from her father.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
This Story

Has no story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Perhaps the author could continue this story

I would like to know if she became pregnant, and if so, how did they take it?

Especially when her belly started to swell with their baby.

I would hope that he was gentle and loving with her while she carried his baby.

A hot introduction to what could be a very good story.

thanks.

ricksouzaricksouzaover 12 years ago
change of scene

But that's all it is. It's the same tripe as his other posting, and I didn't like that one much either. This was just the same -- not much at all. You could just quit or take it somewhere else as far as I'm concerned.

samjojo11samjojo11over 12 years ago
hi

lovely storie good for you , happy life .

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simple, complete

A fine little story which had all of the plot fit neatly in a single page; now THAT is concise writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Saving time

After reading these comments, I won't read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This author should change his pen-name...

...to "Yes - wasted - 69", because this story reads as though the author was "wasted" when he wrote it. And I certainly wasted my time, reading it.

Essentially, it isn't even a story. It's a vignette - one scene from some larger tale. There is no plot, and the two characters are more "caricatures" of real humans, than true descriptions of realistic people. Or if they ARE "real" people, then they're what we Americans typically refer to as "trailer-park trash"!

They're oh-so-casual about running around their house totally naked. They sit snuggled next to each other on a couch, in their skimpy underwear, on laundry day - with Mom reading an admittedly trashy (erotic) novel. And the son has an 11 or 12 inch long schlong? And, when the son propositions his mother, the first thought on HER mind isn't about how it would be incest, with all of the moral and legal taboos involved, but that she's going to have problems fitting him into her?

Either learn how to write, and how to create REALISTIC characters, or else stop posting this drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm

Not reading due to comments. Thanks for the warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad pulp

don't bother with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad if you are looking for a quick jerk

Evolved quickly. Not the kind of story you can get into, but it's good for a quick jerk when you are in a hurry. I say it's a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story would have been beter if the cock wasn't 11 incxhes and the balls the size of oranges. Get real

have some pride and write actual stuff.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Too short

We didn't have enough time to enjoy. It finished 2 minutes after it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY....TWINZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start but.....

11 inches, give us a break please. The story isn't about John Homes or his twin. You know you don't measure a guys dick like you do a cat's tail... from the butt hole out. Sorry but I didn't even finish the story when I read that.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Just another great piece of erotica

...although I must admit I found the last bit about pregnancy a bit gratuitous - like a sop thrown to the make-a-child fetishists. Otherwise, erotic as always.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Good

I see you got a lot of negative comments, but this won't be on. I thought it was a pretty good story. Could it have been better? Yes! Could it have been worse? Yes! But I thing it was just the right mixture of hot sex and fantasy sex. Sure 11 inches is pretty darn outrageous, but it is, has always been and will continue to be a woman's fantasy to find a man that big. When my son and I read it together we both got hot. He got hot and hard, I got hot and wet. We did not read any more stories, we were to hot to.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Guidance

You did not have to guide him into your vagina--that is where he had come from and he should have known where he was going back to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom

This reminds me a lot of time spent with my mom.

paralleluniverseparalleluniverseabout 2 years ago

Why not 12 inches and the size of a subway sandwich? would be more realistic. LUL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

As one who has no problems with mutually consensual incest in real life, as long as mother and son truly love each other and want the pregnancy, with all it entails, tell the "friends" whatever you want or nothing. They are not the ones starting a family nor raising a child. Although I do not like short stories, this one rates 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous