All Comments on 'Logan and Lauren Ch. 05'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

great chapter cant wait to see whats up with Logan update soon :)

huneybeehuneybeeover 12 years ago
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok keep going ths shit iz hot y did u stoppppppppppppp damm just wen it was getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oohh

someone's in trouble. he sure is possessive isn't he?

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 12 years ago
StMaartenFreak

Love it! Update Soon Please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HEEEY!!!!!!

:( U cn not leave me hangin like dat lol pleaz update dis story quickly

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
LMFAO!

"I didn't know who left the note and I really didn't care. All of those spelling and grammatical errors, Bitch, please." I thought the same fucking thing before I read it! MOFO please spare me *laughs* love me some Lauren. Logan totally loves him some Lauren too, if I didn't know it before the eight text messages proved it. Cannot wait for the next chapter, hurry please!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
WOw

he is so insecure in what they have that he is not even giving her time to respond before he starts to accuse her, looking for a way out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whew!

I held my breath and my heart raced until she said NEGATIVE pregnancy test. Even though its still too early to tell, I hope it stays negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uh, where's the story?

Oh, I get it, sex is the story. Logan must be the only person who can smell sex on her. She just got through having heated sex, fogged up the windows and Coach can't smell the sex? uh, huh.

-

I saved my comments until I got to this chapter. Lauren is a sensible girl gone stupid for sex. In the first chapter she 'did what she was told.' She's completely loss her will, she's going to ruin herself for sex with a smug, selfish, egotistical prick? Yep, happens to dumb teenagers and women all the time. The story is just ok, it seems to be barely there and only to facilitate the sex. She started having sex with Logan and developed the stupid disease, no protection. Hopefully, you'd give her some pride and some positive direction as the story goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks god no pregnancy

I just hate pregnancy storylines; so predictable and anoying. And am glad she finally got some birth control, after having had sex for weeks seemingly without protection....

ScarletPussScarletPussover 10 years ago
Not quite...

She could still be pregnant considering it takes two weeks after missing a period to get a positive pregnancy test....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous