All Comments on 'Legs Next Door'

by SquiresBoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well,well

Well,well her husband is just a jerk and your such a great guy, you know there is lots of friends and neighbors like the person in this story, it is a case of one is to many and if there were none that would be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mr "well well" is a moron

you don't pay proper attention to your woman, of course she's going to look for attention elsewhere. I mean DUHHH! it's not right, but it's the way it often works.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 10 years ago

oh i liked this a lot. a true fantasy done well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Look after your women or I'll do my best to fuck them too! I'm suprised at how many people out there are open to extra marital affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A nice find

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Her hands roamed over my chest, which I wish was more muscular for her. I mean, if she was going to have an affair, she should at least have a George Clooney-type and not some husky dude from across the street."

FINALLY! Some realism... A store more can relate to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSquiresBoy@SquiresBoy
90 Followers
I'm always interested in sharing sexual stories, fantasies, whathaveyou with the internet community. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. I accept requests! If there's a specific story you want, let me know and I'll see what I can provide. Men with men, women with women, c...