All Comments on 'A Trip to the Gynecologist'

by LithiumMidnight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Looking forward to the next trip, and one after that, and after that.. :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved this

Always wanted to be fucked like this - but never have. Maybe there is still hope!

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
the lucky gynecologist hard and cumming

wow what a very hot horny story.

reading this was like watching it taking place.

he him buried deep inside of you hearing all the moaning as you have your first hard cumming briliant story awesome writing. more of this story would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rather c'appy

Not good to make professionals suspect of such a devious daydream

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most delicious quickie

Thank you.

StargodissStargodissover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot....something I've fantasized about many times myself. I love the way you put it into words :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
doctor serves

excellent read as if i was there living it myself

kikaluvkikaluvalmost 12 years ago
In response to "rather c'appy"

On the contrary... I wish my gyno would guess and act on my "deviant" fantasy! haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Crazy story! We found some stirrups online that we now incorporate into our love making that fit on any bed or portable massage table. They are called economy exam stirrups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have been there...

I loved your story. I have had a huge crush on my GYN for three years, and three months ago, during my annual exam, I told him I was not able to enjoy the level of arousal during foreplay to which I had previously been accustomed. He was very clinical in touching and fingering my pussy, including manipulating my clit. I moved against his hand and he intensified his attention to the point of fingering me pretty hard. All I could do was say "Please don't stop." and he didn't. When I came, I almost flopped off the table. He said "Perhaps you need to find a more skilled partner" and smiled. I did. Last week I fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am an OB/GYN and I love your story. I have practices 18 years and have pleasured only four patients, though more may have been willing but I feared the possible negative outcomes. I never fucked a patient or gotten naked with her in the exam room. That would be far too risky. Two of my lustful liaisons evolved into multi-year affairs, with neither husband nor my wife being aware of our fun. I encourage female readers to express your sexual needs to your doctor, and be specific in stating your desires. You may be very happily surprised.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My first wife came home from the gyno exam and told me that he had sent the nurse out if the room. He began to examine her and rubbed her clit and made her wet. She never admitted to me that he made her cum, but I believe that is what happened because her face was red and she looked like she had just cum. I think she was afraid to tell me the whole story.... A few years later, she was having a gyno exam by another doctor in another city. He was Oriental. He told her that he often took photos of his patient's vaginas for medical reasons and wanted to know if she would let him take photos of her pussy. She told him she would let him know. She told me about the request and asked what I thought about it. I will say that she had gorgeously photogenic pussy and any man would love to have had a set of photos of it. I told her it was up to her as to what she should do. I told her he probably wanted to get off looking at them. She let him have all the photos he wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous