All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by pinmeupgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
not bad

The story was good, to a point. I like the fact that she knew her place. I liked that she understood the punishment factor of a BDSM relationship. I think however, that you could have explained to US what she did wrong and why she was being punished. And I will admit that I was a little confused by Him telling her that she's been a bad girl and after He's used her, suddenly she's such a good girl. Praise her for her obedience and for her being His property, but make sure she knows that she was bad but that He still loved her.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Filthy

in the best way, darlin'. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hard

I'm sorry, but this was hard to read.....actually.....I did not read all of it.

Being a father......daughters were too precious to me......

I seem attraced to incest stories.....but father and daughter is just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Scoring

For this story, there should be a 6 ;)

KojoteKojoteover 11 years ago
I am...

...actually not sure if thios was about a father and a daughter at all.

Not that it would make a huge difference, but the possibility that it s just a little look into a Daddy/babygirl relationship casts a different light on the things mentioned in the other comments.

At least in my book... ;-)

That was interesting and enjoyable, even if it was a little too much pain for my liking.

Good one. Especially if you deliberately played with the Daddy-concept and left it open wheter or not the is any kindredship involved. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous