All Comments on 'Superman's Conquest Ch. 03'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes I like stories about DC female characters.

If they are about the most powerful ones Wonder Woman,Supergirl etc they are bound to be worth reading! I have not read the first two yet,but if they have Zatanna in them that would be cool! If you havent used her yet please do,as she is very powerful,and because she a magic user youre never quite sure if she one of the goodies. We know Superman and others dont like magic very much! Anyway good job! Richard in England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not as good as the first two chapters, but still great, i gave the first two a 5 and this one a 4. but still great. there isn't many who try to or maybe even want to write about superheroes. Glad to see someone can do it well.

(although, i wonder if superman would really by that willing to obliterate lois's ass like that...lol)

keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

when's chapter 4 coming? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Supergirl should join in

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianover 12 years ago
my 2 cents;)

I had a great idea! Your rendition of Lois has inspired me!

Lois can enlist Zatanna in abducting Earth-3's Lois Lane/Superwoman! As WW restrains her Zee syphons like 90% of her power to Earth-1's Lois, making her a Superwoman! Now Lois 1 is 9X as strong/fast/etc. as Lois 2/SW! And Kal can KNOCK UP BOTH!!!!!

Between Diana's lasso and Zee's magic, the villainess SW is made Lois' sex slave/fuck toy/BREEDER!!!!!

Whatever Lois does with her new toy, i know you'll make it awesome!

KX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is this Power Girl or Supergirl? Kara is Supergirl and KAREN is Power Girl, I was very confused

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

So fucking sexy. I've always wondered how Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman had sex with Lois without destroying her pussy and/or ass lol....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous