All Comments on 'Is This It Ch. 03'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here We Go...

...Again!

Married, three kids only this time you had him cheat so she can be justified.

Actually, her parents, T and his parents always worked Debbie to be with T and apparently she did always love him so....

........did she cut him off when she started screwing T?

Your stories always involve cheating wives with children, do you hate your mother?

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing I hope it's not to much longer.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
I agree.

What DO you have against women and mothers? Man, life has sure changed. The women who reared me in my life would have never done crap like this. (But then neither would the men)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

its funny you stated once that debbie doesnt love him then he gets pissed when she cheating with him with the ex.

its just like all your other work starts okay then slowly goes down the you know what

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
It's Compłicated

Not sure who's right though there appears plenty of wrong to attribute to all principal ( though not principled) parties. In general though a man who works hard , loves his faimly and takes sterling care of them. This man deserves a woman who loves him and is exclusive to her man.

Debbie has always thought she deserved better then her husband. That is the cornerstone of their problems.

In the real world, the way to go would be to investigate the scuttlebutt . If the rumors are confirmed then in all likelihood hire a lawyer , split the net worth fairly and break away clean to mates more suited the ill fitted husband and wife.

However this is ,of course, a Literotica story authored by the Fawguy . So don your rain slickers and spread your umbrellas . I don't know exactly what lies ahead but it's likely to moist and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes, what goes around ... BUT

But it takes always two to tango. In his wild years, which was before Debbie, yes he fucked married women and they were, obviously, very willing. But he stopped until she cut him off to once month. You may agree or not, but he did it away from home as to not embarrass his wife, family and/or friends. She kissed T and let T fondle her in plain vieuw of everybody. It looks like she was ready now to cut him loose.

The remark at him now being at the receiving end now and about Deb fucking T for months can only mean that, at least in part, all of this was intentionally. Even her mother distracting him long enough for Deb to get drunk and loose her inhibitions that much points to that. Just wonder what T's friends were doing there cheering on. Does this mean that she knew all along that he was regularily stepping out, or was that remark only referring to his old days? ***

If I were him, ... no, that wouldn't cut it as I'm not. Yet I think it's time for him to move on and try to make the best of his life. Admitted, she was upfront in telling him she loved T and not him, she never once said she loved him during their marriage. And he was considered inferior to the more wealthier, if not in the beginning when she stood up to her mother, but most likely over the year it got instilled. So I agree there was probably some contempt there. And her working for and close to T many times certainly paved the way for this "predicament". The only conclusion now would be his time was up. Her business well established often working for the love of her life, money available, house inherited, etc. Fortunately, he made a name for himself and although working frequently for T's business, it would modst likely not put him on the street if they divorce ***

Unless there's more. Are the children his ? She was always drunk and very wet when they were conceived. Has this been going on for as long as their marriage. Did she fuck T and then was hot for her husband to cover up? And what about the remark about Deb being a real slut? Has she too been putting out with T or otheres? After all she was to be engaged to T when she fucked him all night, cheating on her then boyfriend. ***

Wait and see what tha author makes of it, but it keeps the interest going. Good work FG88

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
The first couple paragraphs of chapter one

and the last few of chapter three tell us all we really need for the story thus far, and pretty much all there really is. All the other words about how they got pregnant each time and whatever, really had little to do with the story. If the wife knows he cheats, she needs to dump him and not humiliate herself for revenge as that hurts her and her kids. This story is now about unlikable people and that oftens turns readers off. The fact that her parents are in attendance while she is behaving so badly makes this even harder to swallow.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOME ONE HAS OPENED THE BOX

should any one be suprised at the consequences about to ensue. TK U MLJ LV NV

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago

Much of your narrative, while well written, does little to move the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Since she got

pregnant when he raped her, her pay back will be as a woman scorned. So he his only getting his do.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Bad continuity

There’s a big discrepancy between the kid’s ages! In part one it was established that Erin was 12, Liz 10 and Bobby 6. Now suddenly Erin is 16 and Bobby 5! Bad continuity…

He cheats and gets away with it but is now not comfortable with the possibility his wife cheats too? That’s a big double standard...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HERE ARE THE POINTS TO PONDER

On the long cold walk home: Are the kids mine-am I too complacent in my love for her-is this my time for payback-what will be left, TK U MLJ LV NV

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Must agree with one anon reader

Chris is not a very sympathetic character, getting involved with married women (and only being more careful after receiving a beating), then taking advantage of Deb's drunken state at the bar when she was out with "T," getting her pregnant (I assume Erin is his child), then cheating on her when her sex drive was low. The difference with his cheating, as Anon pointed out, is he did it discretely, not in public. Thus, he did not wish her humiliated.

Of course, we might now suspect her low libido was really due to the fact that she was sexually sated by her ex-boyfriend and who knows who else. Now, maybe she knew hubby was cheating, but what she and apparently her parents did to Chris was over the top. It really will hurt the kids, who after all, did nothing to deserve the shame of a divorce, let alone their Father's humiliation (and this will definitely bounce back on them).

Now Chris is pretty dumb. He should have just snapped some cell phone pics -- in the US he might have gotten custody considering that public fucking indicates Deb is an unfit mother. Please wrap this up soon -- we want to know how it turns out. Thanks for writing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN "IT" IS DISCOVERED

and there is a lot at stake, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Yes

I said it after chapter one that both were cheaters. Now we know they are. Should I continue? Yeah why not...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

It appears alcohol and this girl are a recipe for trouble.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
If it was a black tie affair

and he had to get a formal outfit, should Debbie not have had to wear a gown? A mini-dress would not be appropriate in that circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What!??

"I was able to look over their heads and found Debbie. She was leaning against the snooker table, drink in hand and obviously enjoying the attentions from T. He had his arm around her and gently caressing her right breast while at he same time whispering something in her ear. I was about to butt in and put a stop to his ambitions, when someone shouted that the countdown to New Year had started and we had all better get back into the main hall.

I reversed course and waited by the bar for Debbie to join me for to wish me a Happy New Year. I waited in vain, she did not join me, but I saw her on the floor with her arms around T and they were kissing. He was practically finger fucking her through her short dress and I felt my temper soar.."

HE LEAVES HIS WIFE BEING FONDLED TO GO BACK INTO THE HALL TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR - IS HE A MORON!?! GET A GRIP AUTHOR AND DONT WRITE SUCH STUPID NONSENSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but

What a ridiculous situation:

" I was about to butt in and put a stop to his ambitions, when someone shouted that the countdown to New Year had started and we had all better get back into the main hall.

I reversed course and waited by the bar for Debbie to join me for to wish me a Happy New Year. "

He let her ex boyfriend continue to manhandle her because it was about to be New Year. Why do authors write such ridiculous claptrap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

story line good. different than the midwest. dont folks know its fiction {presumed} slap hapy papy #9

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I hope she's cheating on the bastard. Payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course she's been cheating on you stupid.

You get what you deserve. Now burn down the slut's world. Give Big T another good bearing or two and move on with life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous