All Comments on 'Corona Pt. 02'

by RebekkaBrown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long steamy build-up

Great story telling! You really made me feel I was in that bar. And god, what a climax to that slow, sensual ride!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 12 years ago
BEAUTIFUL EROTIC NASTY STORY

Rebekka this story is by far your best to date and in my eyes you are becoming a STAR. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

BradleighBradleighabout 12 years ago
Honest, Intelligent, and Brilliant

The works/performances of Rebekka Brown are unlike anything else on Literotica. They are as far from generic and timid as you can get. There is a documentary approach here and a smart brave intelligence. This kind of explicit and daring brilliance is breath-taking. Both scripted and improvised, Brown's work is tender, visceral, trusting and unashamed. There is control as well as untrammeled ecstasy here. The refined and uninhibited agonies she sets out and as serene and knowing as they are aggressive and non-apologetic. Her collected works - and one hopes there will be more - should be used as a test to see who you are and what you will accept in the name of honest sexual expression. There is a controlled unstoppable fever on display in Brown's work. It burns, aches, and thrills; it is confident. Recommended without hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never, ever gets old

I keep coming back for more. Give us new stories, Rebekka, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous