All Comments on 'Overflowing with Happiness'

by LaceyBaby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Lacey richly deserves a 4 vote, for confessing her abnormal male-urine fetishes! Take some useful advice from a geriatric 'CFNM' fan female reader?

LaceyBaby; Forget wearing panties in public and use an adult diaper, if this 'fresh-urine' fetish ever becomes incurable? Failing that; Advertise for a male upperlimb double-amputee, who needs female nurse-helpers to attend to toileting needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That much pee?

She emptied her bladder in the BED? That mattress is gonna need replacing. I just can't imagine this.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
urine the club!

Nice story, the urgency reminded me a little of my pee story The Bet. I really liked that she shared her first few squirts thru her panties. I just love the sight of that dark patch appearing on the gusset and then growing as the urine pours thru the thin material.

You can tell they were new to this fetish, as the other commenter points out, releasing a full adult bladder in your bed is extremely messy and could be very costly.

The only thing bad about the story was that it ended just as it was starting to get hot. I was hoping fir a longer sex scene with some more pods sharing.

But it's nice to see another golden shower author contributing to the site. Looking forward to more wet stories from you.

--peebudy

falcon29falcon29over 12 years ago
I had such high hopes...

I enjoy pee stories, but yours, while interesting, fell short of excitement for a couple of reasons. First, the confession and explanation were fine! His reluctance seemed natural and believable.

That's part of what is wrong with many of the stories here. I'm prepared to suspend my disbelief to an extent, but some go way over the line. A water sports story doesn't have to do that. Everybody pees, but everybody doesn't have ten inch cocks or 44DDD tits. Almost anything would be believable in a lot of fetish stories.

But waiting all day and consuming massive quantities of liquids? I don't think so. I'm not sure if it is even possible. Next, 'saving' pee is kind of painful. I've stopped and started when I pee, and it is not pleasant.

Finally, as some others have said, it's pretty dumb to drench a mattress in pee. Maybe with plastic sheets under the bottom sheet, and it gives them pleasure, great! A better idea is for them to just step into the tub or shower and let loose for each other, interacting and playing, drinking, etc. That's believable to me because that's the way I've done it.

KittykittykatgirlKittykittykatgirlalmost 12 years ago
amazing si ido have the fetish of holding and watching guys go

I lovednit guess I do have this fetish yours hit all of mine

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Needs help

Have someone proof read before submitting..the very first sentence says "and came out", is that supposed to be "I came out"? "earl gray" tea is Earl Grey and should be capitalized.

I'm wondering why Vincent had to hold his water for so long if all he was going to do was save a little bit of it to pee on her clit?

Filling the bed with piss is great fun for a while but it after the passion is gone it gets cold and smelly. If laying in cold piss is part of the fetish, okay, otherwise use towels on the floor or have a rubber sheet on the bed. I'm thinking Vincent will rethink the pissing in the bed part of water sports after trying to sleep in a cold wet bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Piss Freak

I love piss, mine or someone elses. I like on me or in me. My fetish began when I was fucking my sister and had her piss while I was doing it. When finished ,I had her to piss in my mouth. We were preteens at the time and both got off on it. I still get onto my back with my legs up around my head and piss all over myself, especially into my mouth.I love the taste of hot, salty piss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
puppy pads

If you like peeing in the bed, get UNSCENTED puppy pee pads. I almost bought ones that are supposed to smell like grass, and was glad I caught my mistake. I say the're for oil/antifreeze when my husband works on his car.

I liked this story, but holding pee all day is harmful to our ureters. Just drink plenty of water all day. Not a giant amount.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Golden Showers

I love women who enjoy pissing on their husbands or SO. i have always fantasized my wife wanting to piss all over me in the shower and me playing with her cunt while she did so.

She would be wearing a black garter belt, nylon stockings and sheer panties and her piss would be running down her legs and soaking me too.

Do you have more stories coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I accidently tasted my lovers piss when I was eating her out

when I told her about it, and how hot tasting her piss made me, she tried mine. she likes how I tastes as much as I do her. what really terns her on is when she pisses in my mouth while I'm eating her. what really gets her freak on is when she watches me swallow her piss. my girlfriend as a complete piss freak now, and I love her for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unlikely

The commenters expressing doubt about this story have said it all. Summing up my response: "I don't think so."

horny_alter_egohorny_alter_egoover 3 years ago
Please do continue

Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this sexy story. Pee is my fetish as well, I love the hot temperature, the taboo and the feeling of release!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous