All Comments on 'Daughter Comes in From the Cold'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
stealthgundamstealthgundamover 12 years ago
Great Story

i enjoyed it, great character development, would love to see another chapter.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Very nice.

I really liked this story. Pleae keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me and my stepdad...soon

i want to seduce him just like in your story. I know once he's had me he would be mine forever. He steals my panties so I know he's into me already. i already tease him and know its just a matter of time before he losses it and takes me just like here. im stacy and would love you to email me at stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

For a short story that was just excellent. I would love to read a similar mother and son version of this. That would be so hot to read. Hope you consider it.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
Prett Good

This i great story & has room for mor echapters,,, where is tha affair going from there

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's nice to see a story that is not just the usual "Wam, Bam, thank you Ma'am. Slow, gentle teasting and exploring.

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just.... wow.

Damn. That was incredibly hot. I gotta say, the mom was a bitch but thank God she was or this woulda never happened. To Stacey below that sounds hot and I think you should make a Literotica and post it on here once you do seduce him. I agree it was nice to see something besides the 'hot, heavy, sex and that's all she wrote'. You should make this into more than a short story. Make more chapters so we can know what happens next for them! By the way, name is Alex and this gave me a hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Sexy

Great story! I liked that it was a loving, caring relationship with mutual respect. Very hot!

cheri8

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

totally mind blowing .. dude loved it .. this is the best story i have read in this site .. good work keep it up ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

father daughter sex is the best

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

you just have to continue this. this was Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

That was a great hot story. I hope to read more like that. That really got me hard.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, very heartwarming, if your going to make love to your daughter that's the way it should be done with love and gentleness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LLLLLLLLLLOVED IT

THIS WAS GEAT I LOVED IT KEEP IT UP..........................''R''..............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A GOOD STORY I LOVE MOST.

Hi, lucky man,

Is this real or only a fiction. I had a girl who was like you ex. She never liked me to to stuck her nipples, or her pussy. Every time making love with her was just like doing a routine work. Go straight into her tight pussy and shoot a load in it, ya, she had a very tight and neat pussy. I did not leave her because of this tight pussy. But, now I decide to leave her alone.

I hope could have a brilliant experience like you.

LG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy F'n Mackerel

I like this story; so frigg'n hot

Thx;

DKP

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Good story

How could a guy hold out for so long with a horny teen in bed with him playing with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mm

wow i just rocketed all over

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agh! Perfect

Can we get a second chapter?!

SailingsometimesSailingsometimesabout 8 years ago
More please

This should be the rule, not the exception . I was disappointed only once in this story and that was at the end. Thank you and i hope you take this past the 2nd chapter one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my 19 year old daughter was kicked out also.

our storie was like this storie.me&my daughter sleep in the same bed now.i found out something about her.my daughter can really squirt.she likes 69.she squirts all over my face.she yells&moans doing it.we really love each other.

travaynetravaynealmost 6 years ago
A good beginning

The core concept is good, but the story lacks depth, both in character and concept. More details about father and daughter's lives, histories, experiences, hopes, goals, relationships, and emotional connection would lift this tale from a quick jerk to a true story. There is a fine basis here. Develop a strong and emotionally affecting narrative.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 6 years ago
Phew

Love this story. It did the job ;)

I don’t want to marry the characters, just enjoy them, so this story hits the right spot. Keep up the to the point stories.

Haha711Haha71112 months ago

This is absolutely amazing!! Please continue the story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous