All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 82'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
82 Chapters of Nonsense and Spam!

82 Chapters of Nonsense and Spam! Ongoing SPAM = SPAMX = SAMUELX SUBMISSIONS! The submission of 82 one page chapters is not good writing! The submissions are not well thought out which indicates as well as exhibits a very poor writing style. This epic tale / story is NOT very good, but rather extremely BORING!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MARRIAGE FOR EVER

and love and devotion will be. TK U MLJ LV NV

visualwillvisualwillover 12 years ago
To anon...

If you do not like it... don't read it. pass it by. And besides, its better than anything Sam X would write.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I too would have appreciated...

fewer and longer posts, but that does not detract from the great story. It is very well written and has some excellent dialogue. I always look forward to the next post.

As far as the constant ragging by another "Anonymous", why in the world would you continue to read a story that so inflames you? Get a life!

eagleheart99eagleheart99over 12 years ago
anonymous spamx?

You don't like it...don't read it...but don't sit here and bitch every time a new chapter is posted...got something constructive? Fine...spill it! Or even better...post YOUR own story and let us all read your masterpiece...otherwise shut the hell up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't let one or two idiots spoil a wonderful adventure

You are an excellent writer who poured your heart into this story, and most readers appreciate what you've done.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

long story, but now they are married and the saga will soon end. I am somehow hoping that evil dad gets some well deserved comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally a mistake

The reason an object is broken is to signify that even at a joyous wedding occasion we still are reminded that not all is complete without the holy temple in Jerusaelm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome is the only thing that comes to mine.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

awesome imagination to come up with all the witty dialogue. Like the Song too. Might use it for my anniversary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous