All Comments on 'The Servant Ch. 15'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
catman71catman71over 12 years ago
a wild hair thought

what would happen the one of two things happen: the roles get reversed (something you have sort of written before, Kim's story i believe) or one that would be a real wrinkle, some does care for Trish and attempts a "rescue". just posing a question

caligula97236caligula97236over 12 years agoAuthor
Response to "a wild hair thought"

I have two responses to your observation. First, one of the points of the story is that there is indeed a role reversal between Trish and Eve. Trish starts the story as a spoiled social parasite, living off money earned for her family by Eve's ancestors. Precisely because she is so spoiled that she is unable to appreciate all that life gave to her, it taken away from her through her own stupidity.

The second thought I have is that if you do not like how my stories unfold, I would suggest that you write your own. Writing your own stories will allow you to develop plots and characters that match your tastes and expectations from fiction. That is precisely why I got into writing: I wasn't satisfied with what other people were creating and wanted fiction that more closely suited my own likes.

Edward -EC-

fitntrimfitntrimover 11 years ago
ohh mmm!

Such public sensuality! hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES