All Comments on 'Skinny Dipping with Mom'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beachy.

great story. more realistic than most. no 12 dicks or sex w/o at least one set of conflicting emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

hope there is a part 2

chowhoundchowhoundover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great start. I hope you'll continue this. Thanks.

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
An excellent start!

Please don't allow this to be the only installment of this story. I ask you to please add another chapter or 2 or 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story and insights

You have a lot of insight and imagination. Mom may know more than you think. She may help in the right circumstances. You have a good chance of achieving your desire.

TWILDBILL5TWILDBILL5over 12 years ago
hot,hot

to hot for words, i hope there will be follow up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
decent story but,

your pen name is just terrible. either you share it with a lot of others or you have perfect vision?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I thought that the idea of dating was good

Sure; they have known each other for a long time, but not intimately, and dating would let them get to know that part of their life, and perhaps show them that it is a good idea to be in a sexual relationship.

Thanks for the read

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
You keep on improving

I really felt the love in reading this, you seem to have captured the emotion very well. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like it mf2020

so hot story. love between mother son are common in present days. you should findout about super model stephanie seymour and her teenage sons attitude at the beach. this story remind me them. mf2020 you have a good skill to write a mom son story, keep writing on. you should be a best mom son author in future.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
This was a 4/5- Really Good with some off-notes for me

This story has so many good things going for it.

You splendidly established the scenario and characters. I really felt the son's emotions come through vividly in your descriptions and dialogue.

The sex was hot and made sense in the situation.

Mom's a mess with boundary issues galore. I buy the description, but she's too vaguely-drawn to determine whether I find her sympathetic or not.

The son's a tad presumptuous with his overwhelming mom lust trumping consideration and good sense when he date-raped his mom.

He knew it and apologized later. You apologize for knocking over the vase on the dining room table, NOT for buffaloing somebody into sexually going a LOT further than intended!!!

It's good he felt remorse, but I'd be a lot happier if

he could have exercised a little judgment and restraint.

He's acting like a thirteen-year-old who just discovered his dick and where it can go, not a semi-experienced man.

I don't like the way mom talks to him when she leaves for work either. Lack of respect cuts both ways in this duo.

It's a well-drawn, believable, but disturbing scene.

Anyhow, good-to-great story. Please keep writing. I'd love to see what you do with these characters or whatever else you post!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
Wow!

Very fucking hot!

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I'd never 2nd guess Larry!

Five Stars! It really was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving relationship

The first two times shows the sex between snug and his Mother . I would love to see a second chapter where Mother and son's relationship into a lifetime loving commitment . If the Mother were to get pregnant , sex during pregnancy is really hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somehow my cock stabbed straight into my mother's pussy, sliding in seamlessly, her pussy's warm and surprising tightness sending a swarm of tingles throughout my entire being.

That's the way all boys feel the first time they fuck their mother. Lots of sons lust for their own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. But when a boy actually gets his big hard cock up inside his mother, he's amazed, awed really, by the intensity of the feelings he's having. His hard cock feels wonderful, electric to him, better by far than ever before, enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. The gifted author's stories all involve the best fucking there is, motherfucking, so he knows what he's doing. He develops the characters brilliantly--the mother is initially reluctant, her boy (let's call him shug) is gently aggressive as befits a young male, he presses his mom, letting her feel him hard in his pants, and he finally wins her over by his exciting urgency and his love. Shug fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her, mom cums like crazy, it's the best fuck of her life, of his too. Shug unloads his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of and floods his mother with a huge twatful of his creamy semen. It won't be the last time, and, like the anon above suggests, soon the boy'll be fucking a baby up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
we love it!!!!

me and mom have been lovers since before she divorced my father. we seduced each other because my cock is a lot larger than his and she divorced him and got full custody of me. cumming with mom is always so intense for both of us. ;-)

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Five Stars!

That's what I said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure who im cheering for

Is it a son that loves his mother and wants to become intimate with a woman that commands his repect as well as fuels his desire? Or is this sex-craved date rapist that forcibly fucks a woman he should love and respect. He does this not once but twice in the span of 24 hours. A weak apology in the middle of it all but obviously not sincere as he does it again before the apology had barely left his lips. I know its fiction and these people don't exist but maybe this belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mother and Son Alone.

I love the Mother and Son Incest, there must be so much we never hear of, Natural Feelings, do it and Don,t feel Guilty. I wish I had. Peter.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Very, Very

Nice! Hard to believe this is your first story. Well written ,real characters and very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Respect

Mom I'm going to fuck you!! .. yuck! .. . Take it a little slower. Both times forcing yourself on the mother. You did come across as a creep. .. You make love to your mother. . Later you go at it like rabbits!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
O M G !!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

THAT'S THE WAY TO GO , MOTHER and SON.

............NOW THAT'S INCEST..........

WHY DID SHE SOUND LIKE DOLLY PARTON??,

I LIKED THE STORY A LOT,

AND IT WAS WELL DONE..THANKS

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Really

This Really Hot mom soon story need more chapters. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Plenty of room for expansion.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5312 months ago

Maybe part of it is because we aren't too far apart in age, since she had me at 16.

"You'd really want to be with me? A woman 14 years older? Who's also your mother?"

😒

Other than that, 5 stars. ✨✨✨✨✨

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

For a short story, I found this one to be well developed. Plot was logical. A little more character development on the part of the mother would be good. Although the shame, guilt, self-doubt and self-recrimination could be expected, based on the ages involved, no ppsychilogical, psychaitric nor emotional harm could occur. The fact that they have maintained constant, open communication, it shoud have come as no surprise that the son could be honest with his mother about his feelings for her. Not being a female, I do not know why the mother had a hard time accepting the trust from her son. I liked that she finally recognized her son as a human male and no longer a child/boy in need of a be all mother.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it as well but moving thing a little slower, building the reader's anticipation and pleasure control would be that much more gripping and enticing. I'd make it 4 or even 5 pages long.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I liked it a lot, but gave it only 4 stars. "No" should be "No", All the rest of the story was grandios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous