All Comments on 'Good Student Ch. 02'

by lovingfingers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
I love these stories!

Great job, love these sex pregnant women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lactate?

Women don't lactate @ 6 months pregnant. That sort of mis-statement really detracts from the story... even fiction.

lovingfingerslovingfingersover 12 years agoAuthor
Re. Lactate?

Yes, actually, some do. I did my homework. It is not uncommon for women to start lactating at 20 weeks.

cryforhelpcryforhelpover 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This story and your previous one are great!

Not only is your subject great, but your style is great as well! I hope you will keep writing stories and posting them here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Answer to lactating breasts

The human female breast can actually lactate with out being with child,if the woman is introduced to certain hormones,ie oral injestion of said certain homones is addministered and a steady suckling and minipulation of the breasts and nipples,lactating can occur,but not with out steady and daily regiment of breast simulation,can take up to 4-6 weeks of a steady shedule of doing this. I can't recall off hand the name of the hormone,sorry bout that, but im sure some one can and probably will look this up and confirm this.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Even without medication, a surrigate mother can even start to lactate.

.A woman can actually start to lactate from nipple stimulation. Primative tribes have used this to get a surrigate mother to nurse when the actual mother has died in childbirth. While other women feed the child, a surrigate mother will squeeze fruit juice on her nipples, and allow the child to use her as a passifier. If the surrigate does this many times a day, usually 6-8 times, she will actually start lactation within two months, earlier if she has lactated before.

I can tell you that when my wife became pregnant, I enjoyed my wifes enlarging breasts and more sensitive nipples. I can't say that I was sucking on them 6-8 times a day, but I can tell you that if she had started having nipple orgasms, that I would have tried my best to do so. With such stimulation, and the pregnant womans body trying to prepare for lactation, I would not be suprised, especially if this was not the first pregnancy, that the woman was lactating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous