All Comments on 'It's What's Inside That Matters'

by nvioxos

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great, nothing like meeting someone and getting exactly what you want.I am 45, the guy I met was older, tall, slightly balding,in a park, I hopped into his van. He said we can get in the back if you like, I walked out to the side door, there was no one around, I dropped my shorts, he moved around, nice and kneeling took my cock in his mouth, whether it was the excitement or he was good or both I don't know except it wasn't long before I said I am going to cum and he pulled me to him and sucked my cum from me. I felt drained, I watched as he lowered his shorts, shit, he was big, he had some lube and was dribbling it all along his cock, stroking as he said hop in and kneel, I felt him rim my hole with lube and around my hole and balls and cock,it felt good, so relaxed, I was certainly all lubed up.I felt the head, I relaxed, not my first time,after all the ad said able to take 8 inches, and I was quite pleased with myself as he pushed and pulling me back onto him, I managed to take all that cock in me.Those that have will know that there is nothing like a big, hard cock moving in and out of you,hitting parts of you, making you buck, throw your head back, moan, making your cock grow, and with each thrust leak a continual stream of cum, until you are cumming but there is no cum cumming out, your hole trying to grip his cock until you feel the spasms and then the warmth enter you, pushing back to receive it. That is exactly how it went, marvelous, we finished up and got dressed. When I got back home, my underwear was wet, where his cum had leaked from my hole. It doesn't get any better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous