All Comments on 'Summer Solstice Ch. 02'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
les_sammy_0211les_sammy_0211over 12 years ago
Wow!

As a writer and someone who has had many broken hearts, this was very sad to read. It was erotica, but ironically enough, I don't read the stories on here for that. It was beautifully written and I think you truly have a gift. Continue to write your stories and share that gift with the world, because no matter people's reactions, you can't go wrong. Fantastic as always.

S.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please add more

please ad more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

Most stories I've read here have the fantasy happy ending, while this one has a bit more realistic ending..I couldn't keep my eyes off the entire time. The ending made me cry as it hit me right at home...this story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would love to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next installment...please!

Beautifully written and emotionally engaging. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please don't make us wait.

firewolf321firewolf321over 12 years ago

Beautifully written!! Love the way you drew the reader in. You had me emotionaly invested! Can't wait to read more from this author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My life sucks enough as it is...

I don't want to read about someone else's suckie circumsatances. Katie's mom sucks. Please please give me a happy ending... please.

btw, I'm really loving this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

more please more ! need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WELL DONE; but

I want to hear more about this couple. Please don't stop here.

Well written. You have the gift. I look forward to reading your new stories. Thanks for getting to my emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun lover

This part if the story had me in tears. It's the same way with me and my best friend but I never made love to her. I love her but she doesn't feel the same way. I still hope one day her feelings for me will blossom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh God!!

I can't go to bed until I read the next chapter. Please tell me they finally get together!!! I am really enjoying your story.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
OMG!

That was heart breaking, gut wrenching and such a tear jerker. You are one talented writer. Thanks for sharing.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Arrgh!!!

How can she be so weak?!

Tell her parents that if they can't accept her happiness with the person she loves that she disowns THEM!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Shit

OK... I cried... you happy now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So good and so sad.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Damn it. Is someone cutting onions? Beautiful.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

11 years pull the heart strings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous