All Comments on 'Josh's Journal Ch. 08'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I like loved the short stroy. You portrated the meaning. Amazing i wonder what will happen next. Please wrtie more soon.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!!!

I'm sorry for being a pest. I personally don't care if the chapters are short or long. Doesn't matter as long as you continue updating the story (when you are able) because it's so good! :) It prefer to know why an author is unable to update than to sit and wonder if they either abandoned it or life took over and it'll be weeks before an update. So thanks, for letting us know.

(I haven't read the chapter yet...off to read!)

SarahLou74SarahLou74over 12 years ago
sigh......

So, SO good. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely yet again

Longer chapters please...we can put up with the wait.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
Damn, you made me cry!

This chapter was so worth the wait. Josh and Ayden are so amazing together. I'm glad Josh's mom is accepting him being gay. I hope Ayden can stay with him now and Josh can continue to take care of him, because he needs it so desperately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story is soo great,, I really think you should do longer chapters with a bit of a wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

I waited so long for this and boy, was it worth it. I love this story and I thought the ending was great for this chapter. I like these characters a lot and I can't wait till something else goes on.

I think it's a shame you didn't go into detail about what happened with Ayden's family because it would have added more emotion but I do love this story so much I don't even care that much. Thanks a bunch for this! x

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 12 years ago
Keep doing this...

This was such a great chapter, you don't have to do anything differently.

The ideal length of a chapter is the length it takes to get us involved in the story and convey some movement of the plot. This chapter did all of that wonderfully. You started with movement in terms of Ayden and his family. It was wonderfully well written and the right length for something being seen from Josh's perspective. Then you had the sex scene, which was super hot. There's something about first-time rimming that always turns my crank, and Josh's perspective on Ayden cumming was priceless. Then the section about his mother was realistic and sad, with the brevity that comes from someone who doesn't really want to dwell too much on it (perfect for a guy writing in his journal). Finally, your last sentence was surprising and delightful and made me laugh out loud.

Really, a perfect chapter. Just keep doing whatever you do to make chapters this good, and the length will figure itself out.

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 12 years ago
I'm so happy!

I'm glad that Josh finally said those three words to Aydan and those two words to his mom, I can't wait for CH. 9, there will be a 9, RIGHT?!

GoddessonHerKneesGoddessonHerKneesover 12 years ago
Love this Story

Hi,

I love this story. It is so romantic and the sex is hot too.

I personally prefer shorter chapter quicker because it always gives me a thrill to see a new one is posted. However, it is your story and I appreciate the time and effort you put into it along with all of your other responsibilities. So, what ever works for you I'll be happy with.

Thank you.

tye27tye27over 12 years ago
Great Story!

The story is moving along nicely. Really enjoyed this chapter.

I agree with GoddessonHerKnees that shorter chapters quicker is my preference but, you are the author and whatever works for you is fine. As long as you keep the story going I will be happy. Good luck with your classes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Chapter!

Good job and can't wait for the next chapter. Whatever works best for you is the way you should write the chapters. You are the author after all and you do have a life! People just get impatient to keep reading once they are hooked, that's all. Love your work and will always read it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Ending

Love the ending "....she gave me a half hour lecture about why condoms are still important."

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorabout 12 years ago
Buwahahaha!!!!

Oh you get a few dozen BONUS stars for slipping in that great hook at the end. There is NO way to read that line, and NOT go straight to chapter 9. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE READ

please do longer and shorter, take your time, perfection shouldn't be rushed

from zack

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Loving this story. I especially like the last line of this chapter: "And to prove that she had come to terms with that she gave me a half hour lecture about why condoms are still important."

So true! Although I wish that she had been accepting right away. I wish all parents were...sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

I would not want to find out about anything that way regardless of who you love, really? lying naked all messy? Put some pj's on at least people! Haha

Poor mother. That would be very shocking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

FOUR STARS . MORE SPUNK PLEASE , THERE ARE A LOT OF PUFFS OVER 50 YRS OLD THAT ARE STARVING OUT THERE ,NO ONE LIKES A FAIRY OVER 50. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous