All Comments on 'Loving The Girl In Pink'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hermie55hermie55over 12 years ago
beautiful story.

Well written and and as tender as the girl in pink . And yet the anonamous comment could only chastise you for incorrectly using the word come. Seems he was only spell checklng

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plutonic?

This is a terrific story. But early on you said something about the "plutonic delivery of my words." "Plutonic," an obscure term from geology, cannot possibly be what you mean here. You might conceivably have meant "platonic," but I don't think that was it either. What did you have in mind?

This is a weird blot on an otherwise excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Very sweet and believable

javawarriorjavawarriorover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments! This was the first story I wrote in one sitting. And yes, I definitely meant "platonic" and I realize the mistake now.

puppoppuppopalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding work!

Utterly believable and far above a lot of the usual offerings!

dondddonddover 11 years ago
Making love to a good virgin Christian girl...

She enjoyed you introducing her to the world of sex and love.

This part was good:

"....She was fondling my buttocks and I was kissing her other ear when I felt her reaching her climax. .... she managed to cry out, "Good God, I can't believe this... Oh, it feels... Oh, with you inside me, it's... Oh God, here it comes!"

...I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock..... I let out a groan that put every ounce of my being into my orgasm. I imagined the condom was absent, and I was coming into her with all that I had....."

Imgaine she felt it too, as a virgin Christian girl, who'd long wondered what it would be like the "first time" she let a man put a penis in her so willing pussy...

"....At last, I collapsed onto her. I told her I loved her again, with me growing flaccid inside her and not caring. I finally propped myself up and looked at her, and she was positively angelic. Her face was glossy with sweat and tears, and she looked at me like she had just unlocked a secret to the universe. We lay there, intimately entwined and wet. I kissed her once more and felt her crying again. And this time, I knew they were tears of joy. ,...."

She showed you some of her "Christian" love, man.

Realize some of those religious women put-on an act like they're "better" than others, but they have sexual desires just like anyone else.

Be glad she allowed you to express those with her..

I hope you dated her more and didn't use her only as a fling.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

More Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Considering Christian take wine each communion at mass i don't see why she wouldn't drink wine. Also how would playing tennis break your hymen? It happens occasionally in sports like horse riding where the girl is constantly hitting her vagina off a saddle. Running around a tennis court would hardly break it

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago
Little Haterade, anyone?

Some of these other people leaving such harsh and undeserved comments obviously didn't read the same story I did. I love listening to a debate, especially on Christians and sex, and I see you chose the same side I did. Aside from the debate, it was quite a warm story, very believable, sensual without being obscene. If I ever became the first for any woman, I think that's exactly how I'd want it to happen.

Horny4UinALHorny4UinALover 10 years ago
WOW!

Really loved this story. Great job!

Not sure if a Christian girl, no matter how much she might want to keep a guy let go that fast. Maybe over a period of time, but not the first date - just my opinion.

Still a very good story and would live to see it develop more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well worth a read

Great short story with interesting points of view . It was a classic situation which a lot of people have ended up in. But the couple in the story seemed to work through some tricky issues to an honest an caring conclution. Yep 5 stars from me! BP

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Impressive !

As one of the other commenters put it 'your story is sensual without obscenity'

I couldn't agree more.

It is peculiar that the 'Anonymouses' who are so expert in hymeneal rupture but don't put their money where their mouth is and submit something.

For some reason I cannot give you the 5* this story deserves as the system won't let me vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting to fuck a Christian pussy...

I enjoyed this part:

"...I positioned myself over her and waited for her to make eye contact with me again. I was inches from her face when she did, and that's when I entered her for the first time..."

The innocent Christian woman knew what you were going to do & wanted your penis in her.

I can visualize the look on her face knowing you would soon move your impressive, nonChristian cock deep into her innocent Christian pussy, which would in moments be all your's.

Imagine many good Christian girls have that loving look on their faces as they undergo getting fucked the first time...

"...She was gripping me tightly as I moved into her slowly. I stopped to let her breath, then pulled out again. Despite wincing, she was a good sport...."

You weren't a virgin, she was, so it was good you were patient with her, the naive & innocent Christian girl.

She trusted you & understood you knew what you were doing.

She was surprisingly non-resistant in giving-in to your passion & so easily surrending her Christian innocence to your hungry, heathen cock, which sooo wanted to fuck her...

".... Strong and determined. I entered again, and went all the way in this time. I stopped again and kissed her. She was doing great, and I wanted her to know it...."

I know some guys, upon first entrance, "pause" as their foreheads touch or meet their Christian hymens.

Some will even gaze into the sweet godly woman's eyes, as if to give her a chance to "change her mind" & "go back" to that time when she was a giggling, innocent Christian virgin girl.

But most guys after seeing the loving look in her eyes will just push forward & burst that holy hymen, introducing the religious woman to the real world where even Christian men will expect the women they date to sleep with them.

As your godless spermy cum filled her good-girl Christian pussy, I hope you valued the treasure or gift she gave you by letting YOU, the pagan fornicator, not the good Christian man she may later marry, be the first to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous