All Comments on 'The Wiener Connection'

by mynameisben

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
annanovaannanovaover 12 years ago
Hilarious!

A Public Service Announcement about the dangers of webcams! It also offers a good explanation as to why I don't use them - I'd be likely to knock my computer to the floor in laughter. Besides, it's a lot easier to hide the snacking when I'm not on cam. ;)

kimbaleekimbaleeover 12 years ago
lol

hahahahahaha! you said wiener. ;) good one, CP. :D

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 12 years ago
What a fun, easy read.

This was a joy to read and I can imagine that it was a true story. I think Max has good taste!

I don't know why I'm not able to vote, but I'll try again tomorrow.

~mynameisbabs

KaeDollKaeDollover 12 years ago

I love the way the pieces float in and come together in a way that is both ethereal and humorous, creating a perfect farce. Thank you for this wonderful, witty story that paints a picture that reminds us that sex can also be funny.

nikkifromnynikkifromnyabout 12 years ago
Laughing so hard...

I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe! This was hilarious. So visual, so crazy!

daweidaweiabout 12 years ago
Nicely told story...

but I hate unhappy endings. Don't let any woman come between you and your wiener.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 11 years ago
Argh!

My face hurts from grinning.

AceStrokerAceStrokerover 11 years ago
Awesome

Last time I ever eat a hot dog at the computer! The Rotweiler was the clincher.

CathleenCathleenover 11 years ago
Friendly Fenway Franks will never seem the same.

Oh the visuals...fantastic.

Great fun, thanks for the fun.

legerdemerlegerdemerover 9 years ago
Absolutely hilarious

Perfect for tickling my insomniac funny bone (no, not that one, don't have one of those). Thanks for the laughs!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years ago
Oscar Meyer would be proud!

mynameisben,

A really funny story. Real life "cyber fun" gets a little out of hand sometimes, but if you can laugh at it and yourself, you are stronger for it. I loved your witty telling of your tale. I too enjoyed that Will and Grace episode and now every time I see it, I will think of your story. Nicely done. Thanks so much for the laughs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous