All Comments on 'Therapy'

by seat542

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Kind of obvious

but a lot of fun... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Well Written

But, at least for me, not very erotic. Also a bit shallow as I did not get into the head of any of the characters.

seat542seat542over 12 years agoAuthor
An explanation....

....I've written many Chapter Stories in the Fetish category. I wanted to submit a story in another category and test the waters. If I received feedback asking for the story to continue, then I would stay the course and keep it in Loving Wives. If not, I'd bring it over to Fetish to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon

Just wasn't long enough for the type of story it was. Kind of threw in the twist with no build up besides some cliche sexual tension.

I mean don't get me wrong, you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'and I well educated....'

Hmm. Careful with those typos. Not bad, needs expanding. There's really nothing to it at this stage so I'm withholding a vote. Thanks.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Too short

As one anon stated, it's a bit too short and not deep enough to rate at this point. I hope you do add another chapter to it. This type of story isn't my usual fare, but I'll read it if you add to it. And yes, good writing.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Sorry

Silly and trite.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 12 years ago
very very sexy

thanks, lovely written.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

What a difference.

1. The wife's lover is a lesbians and she leaves her husband for her lover. Yes it is cheating.

2. The wife's lover is a bisex woman and his wife shares her bisex woman lover with her husband. It is poligamia.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This could have been much better!

but it could have worse. So the guy plays both sides of the fence? Have fun but buy rubbers by the gross!

seat542seat542over 12 years agoAuthor
I Love It...

Thank You All...even those who don't get it....

In one of the forums a statement was made about how tough the crowd is in the Loving Wives category. I find it interesting....

My story infers sex without graphic detail...on purpose....

I will publish Therapy II with graphic detail but I am not sure on the category yet. Why? Because once I get going---both in writing and in life---there are very few things which are taboo---that's why I usually publish in Fetish.

Another point....the ratings mean nothing....I wanted the comments....and for those comments I thank you.

Cheers all...and it will be a few weeks for the next chapter....this job thing jeeos getting in the way....

On a humorous note....the worst comments are from those who have written NOTHING!

Still....it is their right....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well isn't that a kick in the nuts !

He finds out that his wife has been cheating on him for over two years.

And he's supposed to be happy about this?

Even though he has probably cheated on his wife, it's still a shitty way to find out that his wife is not only cheating, but has a lover.

It's just not sex, she is sharing intimate feelings with this woman, and it's her female lover, that makes her a bi-sexual slut, and she's been doing it for over two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One way for the spouse to prompt the acceptance of an affair of the other spouse.

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Good Therapy

Great story with a good surprise ending. I liked it.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadover 11 years ago
Lots of potential but...

I found Richard's arrogance overbearing and obnoxious and the setup kind of cheesy and predictable. You had a great flow to your writing, so it's a matter of what didn't work for me, personally, and not something wrong with the story itself.

What I thought would have been really cool would have been if Richard was so sure of all these things and then when he made his move the shrink freaked out because he was obviously a crazed sexual predator that made things up in his head and needed to be thrown in jail.

But like I said, that's just what clicked or didn't click for me - you're writing was more or less spot on so good job there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So he's an idiot?

And blind too? After all those years married to his wife he couldn't see thru her scheme? That Dr Tim was WAY too easy and agreeable? Don't get me wrong, I liked this story but I guess what I would like to say is that it was a little too obvious.

And the wife didn't have anything to say about his admitting to having both a man and a woman lover? So many questions, so little time. I wonder if he does the Dr. or the wife first? This is a train wreck looking for a place to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well that is a nice fantasy.

So many stories are set up with couples that are in a sexual rut. They know it but instead of talking about it or taking action between themselves they introduce others into their intimate sex lives. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me, just a story about a couple of new-age weirdos. He’s had sex outside of his marriage? He’s acted on his bi-sexual tendencies? Yuck, on both fronts. She’s had a lover for TWO YEARS!?

Let me amend; immoral, cheating, new-age weirdos. I can’t relate to, or appreciate, such behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous