All Comments on 'Senior Man Learns to Suck Cock'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story!!

I have often wondered about man to man sex but haven't had or should say haven't taken the the opportunity. I have read some of the sites such as Adult Friend Finder but would like more sites to log on to, any suggestions.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story - many in same boat

There are many men in same boat. Take your time, you may find someone you least expect with same desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

im a young 47 and im been wanting 2 try a cock 2 but hrad 2 find anyone here close by...plus i think it wood be easyer if it was in a mmf...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

I have wanted to try sex with a man, but haven't taken the chance to yet. Wish I had your nerve, I know I would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long time cock sucker

I liked the story but wish it had been longer and more details. As a cock sucker since the age of 12 I fully understand the first time fear of taking a cock in your mouth and especially of eating the cum. All I can say is try it you'll like it. Early on I began eating my own cum and very shortly the cum of every cock I suck. It's the best tasting thing you can ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

At 62 I've also come to accept that I like cock and my sex life will now consist only of cocks. As time goes by I think of women less and less and this has made me a lot more relaxed generally. Put simply,I've really become a complete faggot as I have progressed to anal sex and can't even get stiff any more when with a women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need male sex badly

Great story I was 17 when I sucked my first cock it was so good we spent hours in 69 just enjoying it.

once I married my wife took on the task of sucking my cock till she said she no longer liked the idea .

We no longer have sex and at 68 I dream of boys cocks and wanting to suck them, I have found a young man 25 who is great at sucking and keeps me happy and fullfilled of my wishes.

imhammermanimhammermanover 12 years ago
wow

it seems I am not alone with these feelings - I gave my first blow job @ 25 - didn't do it again for almost 10 yrs (had a couple of weeks long 'fling' w/ a guy) gave a few and swallowed him once , I waited 18 years after that and after 1 more time have realized I want a man in my life,my mouth,and my ass - and this happened @ 50 years old , go figure :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sucking

i was visiting a 60 year old friend one day and we were on his couch watching some video of big cocks getting sucked by men, he put his hand on my very hard cock, unzipped me, jerked me off and sucked my cum. i was so hot i had to try to suck his large hard cock....i put him in my mouth and tasted his cum and loved it. it was then i knew at 65 years old i always wanted to suck cocks, and i suck and jerk off cocks every chance i get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the story. I like reading about muture masturbation by older men in their 60s, 70s, or even 80s. I'm in my sixties and have a good friend in his seventies. I'd like for us to get naked and do some things together, I fantasize about that. When I masturbation I think about him and pretend that it is his hand stroking my cock and I make comments like "xxxxx (his name), that feels so good, keep doing it. Let me do it to you. Let me massage your balls and you massage mine." He has a nice cock. We go on trips together and I've seen him naked in the hotel room and I give him the opportunity to see me naked but we've never really seen each other up close or touched each other. I would like to but don't want to be the initiator and keep hoping that maybe sometime he will initiate something but that's not very likely. Maybe as we get even older I'll get the courage to initiate something. I'd love to wrap my hand around his cock and have his around mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm in the boat now. watch vids and wanting...

looking in acworth, ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
suck it up !

a man gives head like a woman sucks pussy- yes- suck a pussy is like sucking a short cock- the nice thing is a cock can be deep throated and a clit like a cock cums in 3 sizes sm, med, lrg- which gives you the pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the comments to...I would like to try it myself, but just unsure how carful I need to be. I am 68 and looking for that first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No Sex At Home

Loved the story. Man, do I understand where your coming from. When sex stopped I started getting blow jobs from guys. I'm 70 now and have stared giving them.... Really, really, enjoy it . Senior, retired guys are fantastic ...I have a lot of 'regular' retired seniors that are horny as hell and hung like mules. They can still 'pop' large hot loads... Nothing goes to waste.. Gulp !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First Time.

Great story and reading oth comments, I had no idea there were so many men with the same desires as I have. Would love to suck a cock and be sucked as well. I'm widowed, 72yo, very sexual and would like to hook up for a special experience. Just not sure how to do it. Can anyone help me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
64 and love to suck

I got to suck my 1st cock about 4 months ago it was great, now I can't stop thinking about sucking cock. Even when I'm having sex with my wife, I'm thinking of sucking cock. I have been thinking what it would be like to feel it in my ass... I would like a buddy to suck and be sucked when ever we wanted cock, that would be great!.... Anyone in S.C. interested?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some guys don't swallow. No big deal.

I've been with guys that suck my cock but don't take cum. They don't realize that they are swallowing my pre cum. Actually ,i don't care if they do or don't as long as i get off . I do swallow every time,and enjoy the way it coats my throat and especially the way it slides down my throat into my stomach. It's also funny that these guys want to kiss and make out but won't kiss after they cum in my mouth. Seems silly to me.Doesn't matter,as long as i get what i want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why is it

Loved the story, but I have a question why is it that after you suck a guys cock for the first time than it seem like that's what is always on my mind, I have only sucked two guy and never swallowed either but I can't get it off my mind to want to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story about senior men

I am so turned on by mature men. I wish that I could meet a mature man for regular play and enjoy each other. As for cum tasting, you just need to relax and let it flow. Ir is an aquired taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horny and Curious

I'm almost 60 years old and have been with a guy once - long ago. He sucked me but all I got to do was stroke him. Now I am ready, willing, and able and very horny and curious about what it would feel like to take another guys cock in my mouth. I want to find someone around my age kiss and lick my way down from his lips, over his nipples, and then suck on him until I taste his hot cum. Anyone out there feel like getting naked with me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
might try

I have had mine sucked 3 times and it was very good, I am thinking of going out tonight and may be try to suck some cock. I just turned 60 and love masturbating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

horny and curious im available get in touch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

left a message for horny and curious , but forgot to say a great story by author,would love to put cream from chest down to cock,and lick it and lick nipples as well,looking forward to this some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
do it!!!!!!

listen, you go ahead and suck that cum right down! i am 67 and started getting sucked by men about 3 years ago and it is my favorite way to have sex now. about a year ago i started sucking cock myself and now have about 3 or 4 buddies that do the same. we love to get together, get naked and do a daisy chain, we all suck and swallow and love to kiss after we all cum. at times all of us will jerk off and cum on 1 guy and then lick it all off. heaven!!!!! also, we enjoy fucking each other but with a lot of lube and slowly. it is amazing what a cock slowly sliding up your well lubed ass feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go for it!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want to !

I am fifty--something years old, I am also very horny and am curious about having a man or boy (of age 18 ) jack me off, and let me stroke his cock and ... maybe in time

come to the point of letting someone suck my cock.

Your story gave me a ragging hard boner.. which I am still wanking it now as I am writing this.

If you want to contact me about masterbating via e-mail at first

contact me at John7March@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for a great article. I'm 73 years old and have had a few experiences - and find it totally and completely satisfying. I can't get out often, but would love to find someone (s) to chat online about it - - try me at willingm32174@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Iwas in the same boat

I just started sucking cock but wanted the load had no trouble swallowing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too

I am sixty four and am moving toward man on man cock sucking. Have been suckingntranny's so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how to find someone to suck

I too now would like to find a guy that would let me suck him off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucking cock

I'm 64 I suck some cock in my younger years and just started again a few years ago. I love to suck big cut cocks that has a big load for my mouth. I like to feel the pulse of the cock in my mouth before it erupts.

I wish more guys were open about sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Also looking

Just lately realized I enjoyed sucking cock. Never realized what I was missing. Difficult however in a small town trying to meet up with guys. I'm in MO if anyone wants to give me a holler. usmale69@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was much older too

The same thing happened in my marriage with my wife refusing to even touch my cock and over time we did not even have sex of any sort At the ripe old age of 65 I went to a video store and watched gay video and got a huge hard on and was almost instantly accosted by a young man who forced himself into my booth It was fantastic to have a talented and warm mouth and the fascination of cumming in his mouth was wonderful but left me fantasizing about how it would feel to do that to somebody....as luck would have it my wife's best friend was divorcing her husband because he announced that he was gay I went to his house and after a few drinks we unloaded to each other our frustrations this opened up the beginning of a long and wonderful relationship as I not only sucked his cock but at his request I became his sub and sissy ( such fun I never knew existed) I am 74 now and a confirmed cocksucking sissy and I love it all especially being a sub to men

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
want to suck cock

I am 48 married and want to suck a cock so bad! I really want an older man like yourself. Damn that is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dont hesitate. I went to a mans club which I had seen, I was 59. When I went in,i was handed a key and towel, there are 2 levels, some private rooms, some open, a big lounge area, sauna, spa. There was also an area where guys walked upstairs, stuck their cocks through a hole and a guy downstairs sucked it. I ducked into a booth closed the door and touched the cock poking through the hole, I stood still as he moved back and forward in my mouth, my cock was rock hard and with the first cock I sucked I was rewarded with a mouth full of cumm. I stayed in the booth, another cock came through, he just stood there, I had to work to get him to cumm but when he did there was a lot of cumm. I moved out,i was hard, I went up the stairs, found an empty room and placed my cock at the hole, I felt a mouth encircle me almost immediately and as I stood still I felt a finger run up my arse, then finger my hole causing my cumm to fill the offered mouth. I heard the voice behind me, lets get a room, I will fuck you but I wasn't ready then and I declined. I am now a regular and I accept when offered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Senior man, go,go,go

I too am a senior and have been widowed many years. Lately have been getting overwhelmed with thoughts of sucking a dick and swallowing the cum. Just haven't got the nerve. Wish it were different. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking black cock

I'm 72 and love to be fucked up my male vagina by a black male. I started young

when a black male introduced me to his massive meat. . the final point was when my face waffled between the cheeks of his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
learning to love cock

I agree with some guys here that when your wife don't share your fantasies you look elsewhere. I started crossdressing and sucking all kinds of neighbourhood guys but after I'd gone to public toilets and parks to experiment with something else.

I haven't had sex for some time but just sucked off the security guard at our plant.

Most of the guys I sucked off in the bath houses I've been to have been married men. I wish there was more transparency to getting sex. I'm older now but crave cock in my mouth and up my butt. Internet is really helping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too

Sucking a hard cock, or even a flaccid one is more than I could ever hope for...I'm 67 and didn't suck anyone until I was 55...as in this story, a place is often a problem...still haven't solved that one. This story could be about me, including the golf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time with older

A close friend introduced me to the joys of cock sucking when I was quite young.

It was during sleep overs got to practice our growing skills with each other's boy cocks. When my family moved too far away for us to continue, I felt the deep loss of our strong friendship.

Move forward 40 years to the night when I got a call from a friend who told me his wife was out of town for the weekend. Would I like for him to come over with a bottle of wine. We drank that one down more quickly than usual for our conversation was growing more "interesting." I had recently bought a book on sex between married couples, with many sketches. The more we looked, the hornier we both got.

When he put his hand on my knee, I knew it was going to happen. Gradually his hand moved higher until it was on my very hard cock.

"Can I take it out. I want to see it and feel it."

We wound up in bed that night. He fed me his cock until he came in my mouth. Then he jacked me off. We fell asleep spooning, with his cock in my ass crack, a promise he kept weeks later. We had to find places to meet; it was rare both wives were gone at the same time.

He never did care to suck me, but I gave him complete use of my body for our mutual sensual enjoyment.

Teaching me to accept my gay side, has led to further cock sucking events with other lovers. I passed 70 this week. My wife rarely sucked me, but didn't seem to mind my evenings with "the boys."

Taking a hard cock, young or old, black, brown or white, and feeling it ejaculate into my ass or mouth is still as exciting as that first night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
acurate

I liked this story because it sounded real, I believe the writer did experience what he wrote, it is not just a fantasy made-up story. A lot of men, myself included can relate to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

good story and believable. I sucked my first and only cock at 44. It was great the guy droped his pants and started getting hard immediatly, put his cock to my face and told me to suck it.which I willingly did. I have to say I loved sucking his cock and I did make him cum in my mouth and swallowed his cum. after words he told me that I was a natural born cocksucker,I am looking for more cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Old is gold

I didn't suck my first cock until I was in my thirties. After I got married I soon learned that my wife was just like the one in this story -- straight laced to the hilt. No cock sucking, no pussy eating. So I turned to men for that outlet. Besides, men know how to give a much better blowjob than any woman. If you're curious, just go for it. No harm, no foul, and the deeper and longer the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need a man friend

I am 70 and would like to find a friend that lived close enough to have a regular meeting to explore each other and share our thoughts and fantasies about our women and how a guy needs a guy to really satisfy some of those repressed feelings about being with a man. I have had a few encounters over the past few years and want so much to have a dick other than mine to enjoy. I live in north Georgia and would like a man close to my age to experiment with. I have always enjoyed sex but now feel the need for another man more that ever. I hope my wife will understand if she finds out about my secret wishes to taste a cock on a regular basis and to have his head in my hands while mine is in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it all

i started sucking cock when i was 27 married and with 4 children. my wife never knew and i am 83, 5'10 180 and in great shape. look younger and go to the gym 5 days a week. my wife passed away so i am free to suck anytime i can. i found a youn guy and sucked him and swollowed his cum today. love the taste and am a comfirmed cock sucker,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!

It wasn't until I was in my mid 50's that a buddy and mine got together. When we were very young, in our teens, he had sucked my cock twice when he woke me up in the middle of the night while camping, sucking my cock. He swallowed both times but we were both to embarrassed to do anything else.

Fast forward 40 years and he stopped by when my wife was gone to work and we started bullshitting about past days. I mentioned something about what he'd done and he was again, embarrassed. After I let him know how much I enjoyed it, I asked him if he ever thought about doing it again. Turns out he did and without much begging, he was down on his knees fishing my cock out! He's not gay by any means, he's been married twice and has kids and grandkids, the same as me.

We must have both been pretty worked up because he made me shoot my load into his mouth and he swallowed like a baby bird. I left my pants off and after we talked about it for a few minutes, I offered to suck him off and he couldn't get his cock out fast enough! My first cock to suck. I looked at it and watched it get hard, he was circumcised where I'm not and he has a very large plum head on it.

Finally, with a deep breath, I took it into my mouth and suck and tasted it. A slight taste of pee and sweat from his working before getting to my house, but nothing bad. This time he was pretty worked up and I hadn't sucked and jacked on his cock for more than a few seconds and could tell he was ready to cum. He warned me but I grabbed his hips with both hands and in doing so, let him know to let it go and he did. Turns out he hadn't cum in quite some time and I could barely keep up with him with my swallowing!

I sucked him until couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out of my mouth. I swallowed the remains without thinking anything about it, it really wasn't bad. More than anything, I believe it was the naughtiness of the act that made it taste so well. He started to put his cock away and I asked him if he would leave it out of his pants, in fact, would he take his pants off. He humored me and we both stripped below the waist. We spoke frankly about what we'd just done and both admitted we had really enjoyed what we'd done and would like to do it again sometime.

After sitting around drinking coffee and bullshitting for an hour or so, I noticed his cock starting to rise and ask if I could touch it. Sitting down next to him I played with it, just touching it and slowing jacking on it. His hips started moving and he told me it was really feeling good so I got his permission to suck it again. His second load was smaller than the first but just as enjoyable. He sucked my cock and again, I came in his mouth.

Now he stops by my house at least 5 days per week when our wives are gone to work. We suck each other three or four times each day and really enjoy it. I love having my cock sucked and cumming in his mouth and he REALLY love the flavor of my cum.

thclckthclckalmost 10 years ago
an inspiration, thanks

I am 62 and hoping to get a squirting cock in my mouth soon. I never have although I have been swallowing my own cum for a few years and love it. I fantasize about the trembling desire of my sucking mouth and throat making love to a shaved swollen cock and I will suck each spurt all the way from his balls to the feeling it makes in my own throbbing cock which I would gladly share before during or after his hard orgasm. I think of putting my arms around his thighs and ass and pull him close to me so I can press him as I lick his thick tube under the cock shaft and feel the swollen mushroom head of his cock fill my loving mouth. I have been getting into smutty.com lately and one finds that so many men are showing more and more cocks among the women. Many of us are realizing that there is a great number of fellow men who feel the same way and we can share the excitement that is our calling and right for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
older men sucking

i did it at s younger age but not recently missed that feeling still have that urge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Redo

My wife and I were attending a 50 yr. high school reunion when I met an old buddy of mine. After several minutes of do "Do you remembers", he said do you remember how we used to jerk each other off. How could I forget I said. Then he shocked me when he said that he really wanted to suck my cock but was afraid to ask. I replied with better late than never. We went out to his small mobile home and once inside he immediately began to fondle my cock and pulled my hand on to his. I automatically squeezed and did the same to him. As we stood he put his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed down. I got weak in the knees and found myself face to "face" with his bigger than I remembered cock. I instinctively licked the head of his cock, and he said don't be afraid and pushed his cock into my mouth. A wave of heat fell over me as I closed my lips around it and sucked him off. I sucked him like a pro I thought, as it wasn't long before he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed it without hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucking

i suck cock and married here 70 now

LoftyCraigLoftyCraigover 9 years ago
yes

id luv to suck cock and im 74

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AFTER RETIREMENT I MISS COCK SUCKING

My neighbor and I sucked each other on overnight sleep overs until he moved out of state at 12 yrs old. I sucked and got sucked overver the years by meeting people in bars. Now I have a hard time making an excuse to get away from my wife of 50yrs. I wish there was a web site that old cocksuckers could meet each other for quickies. I don't like to kiss and make out with men.I just want a cock in my throat or a dick up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Old man who likes a cock in mouth

I'm over 70, married and I love to suck pussy. I equally like to feel of a cock hitting the back of my throat. My contacts have either moved to Florida or died. I don't go to bars anymore so its hard to find someone being retired and have to be accountable for my time. It is also hard to find who wants an old man to suck their cock. There should be an old cock suckers organization.

leadingman4uleadingman4uover 9 years ago
so very well written

Got me hard and kept me that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Leaned Too.

I started when I was 60 as a married guy. I met someone from silverdaddies who was in his late 60s and also married. His wife was away and he could host. We did 69 and he came in my mouth which I swallowed. I realized I was a submissive bottom that loved to suck cock. Have met other thru silverdaddies and I just loved sucking and having them cum in my mouth. I loved being on my knees with dick in my mouth. Just love it when a top ravishes me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the first time

I am 70 and enjoyed the story very much. My first time I was 68 and my load went into his mouth. He was about 45 and mid eastern and we were in my car. He tried to swap mouth to mouth my cum, but I couldn't do it. I would like to be able to suck a cock and really enjoy it. But I cum so fast, I lose the interest in doing it. I do like my nipples played with and sucked - it gets me real hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Senior loves to suck cock

I have been in the bisexual scene for about 35years now-I'm 76yeors old and married for many years and always found man to man sex a good alternative to man and women sex.I have sucked all kinds of cock cut-uncut big small all colors and love my cock sucked also.the feeling of warm cum going down my throat is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jaime sucé vieux

je suis de Québec j'aimerais homme très âgé avec très grosse queue a sucé écrit moi si tu es âgé et tu a une très grosse queue et tu aimerais te faire sucé

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job.

I enjoyed your story and found it enlightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
74 and just starting

I am 74 married and just starting to enjoy the pleasures of sucking other older men, am looking for other married senior men to continue learning with, would like a married friend near DC area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
about cock sucking

I have never got to do it where I live you cant find anyone I need help 67 yrs old and want to do it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
been a long time

when I was about 16 years old friend and I found each others cocks, We sucked each other every chance we could. We both married, I had children, I must admit my wife was great in bed, I could eat her pussy any time I wanted, she was also a great blow job, we sucked and fucked right to the end. I lost her a few years ago, Although I found another women, I took me a while to get her into bed, It was just recently I was able to eat her pussy, I really enjoy it and I think she does too. I do long for a blow job which I don't think is going to happen any time soon, I found these articles very interesting and found my self getting hard. I would love to suck a cock again and have my cock sucked, I must admit I have never tasted male cum I would love to try it. I am 78 years old and would really look forward to an encounter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story and the comments.

I am 65 and have been a widower for 16 years. I love male bodies around my age and older, especially handsome guys with hair on their bodies. I masturbate a lot and would love to have an older guy naked with me and we do some mutual masturbation or whatever, maybe some cocksucking. The below comments are the 10th comments down on page 1 of the comments. I copied them and put them here because they sound just like my situation and like something that I would write. In fact, it reads almost exactly like some comments that I put on a different website. Maybe a few words slightly different here and there but pretty much exactly like what I wrote. I just realized that maybe I wrote them in this website several years ago and forgot that I had. Anyway I really enjoyed the story and these comments and a lot of the other comments. I would love to be together with some other guys that have nice cocks and hairy bodies.

"I enjoyed the story. I like reading about mutual masturbation by older men in their 60s, 70s, or even 80s. I'm in my sixties and have a good friend in his seventies. I'd like for us to get naked and do some things together, I fantasize about that. When I masturbate I think about him and pretend that it is his hand stroking my cock and I make comments like "xxxxx (his name), that feels so good, keep doing it. Let me do it to you. Let me massage your balls and you massage mine." He has a nice cock. We go on trips together and I've seen him naked in the hotel room and I give him the opportunity to see me naked but we've never really seen each other up close or touched each other. I would like to but don't want to be the initiator and keep hoping that maybe sometime he will initiate something but that's not very likely. Maybe as we get even older I'll get the courage to initiate something. I'd love to wrap my hand around his cock and have his around mine."

My friend that I fantasize about and we go on trips together with is 12 years older than me. When we are in a hotel I would love for him to suck me and me suck him. He is married but I would love for him to have me over to his house when his wife is not home and he take me in their bedroom and take my clothes off me and then I take his off him. Then we run our fingers through each other's body hair and on down to our pubic hair and then we suck each other's cock. I would like for him to initiate something either in a hotel or in his house. If I'd get my cluttered house cleaned up I could have him over and maybe he would initiate something here. Maybe when we are older, maybe 68 & 80 or 70 & 82, I will feel more comfortable at doing the initiating. His wife is two years younger than him and ten years older than me. If she were to die before him I think that maybe I would be able to be the initiator. Until one of us initiates something when in a hotel I'll just keep trying to get a good look at his cock and giving him opportunities to see mine. If he sees mine enough then maybe he will get turned on and want to do something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
looking for my first cock.

silver daddy in the Toms River,Nj area looking for a cock to suck or fuck.? Send me yor location.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
four cocks

Im 63 and have sucked four cocks but have never swallowed cum. I have not sucked a cock in many years but long to do it again. I have swallowed my own cum many times so i know i like the taste of cum, but when im actually around other men and think of it i find it a turn off, i seem to live for the fantasy of it. when i did suck them i liked it very much. the smell, the taste, the mouthful feeling and the pleasure of knowing what great pleasure i was allowing someone else to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
would like to try

I liked the story very much I am 75 and would like to try to suck a mans cock some time . I have had prostrate surgery and now have ED ever since i have wanted to try sucking another mans cock more than ever . I have fantasized about suckling my own cock for years but can't it is just to small .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
suck it up

I just left a gay men's bath house in Las Vegas and we did 69 and his cock was great and he came twice with me only cumming once. Another guy came in and fucked me and shot a big load in my ass. Married 84 and have been sucking cum for 50 years now. Love it***,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me too

Great stories! I'm 73 & started sucking my neighbor's cock about a month ago. He's in his 60's & his wife has been sick so one day I told him I had realized that he wasn't getting any sex. He said he wasn't & I told him i could help him with that if he wanted. He wanted so I sucked him off. I wasn't sure what I would do when he shot cum in my mouth but I swallowed it easily & loved it. The next time we could get together he also sucked me & I have now swallowed seven loads of his cum. He has difficulty finding safe times to have sex with me so I wish I could find another safe senior to suck when he's not available. I'm west corner of SC. dray@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
smuti

I learned sucking in a similar way! I am still married, but my wife is refrigerator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
juice lover

i,m 77 yrs old and i started sucking cock at 60

and i love doing it . i love to swallow cum

it taste great i love it . [ my wife passed away 6 yrs ago .

my wife knew i did it . she liked to watch me do it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Old sucker

I'm in my upper 70's, married ahnd I have closetly suckked cocks since I wat 12 years old. All of my old suck buddies have eather died or moved to Florida. I still suck my wife's clit but I miss the feel of a cock hitting the backm of my throat.

There is not much of a demand for old cock suckers. When I was 20 yrs old I sucked a man in his 50's. Mostly I sucked and was sucked by married men while watching home porn movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What goes around comes around

Many years ago my best friend and I would look at porn an jerk off. We met up at a class reunion of those still around the area. He asked if I remembered the good times we had together. I said of course, who could forget. He reached down and took hold of my cock and rubbed it thru my jeans. It felt good as he could tell.

I returned the favor and noticed his cock was already hard. He slipped his pants down and his hard cock sprang into view. I was taken by surprise but reacted by taking his cock in my hand and caressed it gently as he moaned and said it felt real good. He gently pushed on my shoulders. My knees bent and I found myself on my knees with his cock in my face. He softly said "suck my cock". I opened my mouth and licked his cock and then took it into my mouth. I instinctively sucked on his cock while my tongue lavished it as well. I became overwhelmed by the sensation as I sucked it so hard, my cheeks tightened and I started bobbing my head up and down as I sucked and licked. I kept this up at the same time I was jerking off my own cock.

Before too long, I felt him tighten up and his cock started throbbing in my mouth. He then started moaning out loud and said he was going to cum. I didn't back off so he shot a load of hot cum into my mouth. It had a strange but not bad taste, so I swallowed it. In all this excitement, I came about the same time. The release was so strong I felt a little faint.

Can't wait until the next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learning to suck

I am 58 years old straight and sometimes have had the urge or at least thought about a man sucking my cock, this would be only the 2nd blow job that I would receive if I found a man to do this.

My only blowjob was a quick one from a former "girl friend" and it lasted too short, but it felt good.

Maybe one of you guys out there would have some information for me on how to find a straight man who would like to suck my cock.

I am very horny and desire a blow job badly.

Jon

FarrcuriousFarrcuriousover 8 years ago
J/O and thinking about sucking

Looking for a J/O partner - but no luck so far. Am 70, and the available & likable are few. Had an offer in my email box, but DAMN - he was OVER 210Lb - and I am a small man of 165Lb. Would like to find a like-minded, like-sized, married guy , for occasional, regular J/O and see where it takes us - but SLOW as you GO. Still dreaming of my first time I touch someone ELSE'S cock. That is why - I am: Farrcurious

ReadyToSubmitReadyToSubmitover 8 years ago
Heaven on earth

Some guys has all the luck. Maybe one day I will meet someone and have all my dreams cum true. This was a great story and has inspired me more to look now for a regular cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucking, man!

I desire to suck cock, to put my mouth down your shaft right now and blow your cum into my mouth; fuck my face while I suck on your balls, kiss your ass, feel you up as my dick gets harder and harder waiting for my turn to get blowed and cum. I'm a virgin 72 yr old hoping to meet my first but in the meantime, cum in my sexy jock-strap pretending that it's you I'm sucking and fucking, wanting you to feel the same way...

Oh, ever feel sexy peeing in your jock-strap, a whole load, hmmm, feels so hot and good, a turn on, then jack off, cock in your mouth baby!

I am tired of jacking off by myself. I can't stop thinking about sucking a cock and getting naked with another guy. Please, is there someone out there that needs a new guy to suck his cock"

yes yes yes there ive said it. I want to suck cock.

My cock is hard and full of cum that needs to be released ...,suck me off plz.

Just an older virgin dreaming of cock in my mouth sucking and fucking - getting fucked good and plenty in my ass and taking my hard-on and blowing cum into a good man's mouth to climax and beyond. Too shy to leave a contact but maybe one day....Dreaming of your dick

thclckthclckover 8 years ago
the perfect cock to suck

I cum back to this page and each time there are more of us all longing to suck and be sucked. We know the perfect feeling of our jizz boiling up in our dicks and the exquisite pain/pleasure of it squirting out. And we get so turned on by the thought of a cock head in our mouths, would we press down the shaft as far as we could while feeling the urge from our lover and our own cock hardening like mine is now to think of the cum that will overflow as he moans and flexes every muscle to release that load and give me the juice that I swallow like a greedy whore and feel my own cock cumming. 69 would be perfect, wouldn't it? We each get off on our own cocks and on the other's cock. And why end with one? The one fact of a guy's lust is how it comes back just as hard the next time and we want the same or better. To wear nylon underwear that we can lick through and feel the swelling of our mate's thick glans. To let it squeeze out of the fabric and tongue the shaft or put our tongue into the slit. To taste the precum and massage the full balls, moaning and humming and listening to know that we are getting the same from each other and then once again to shudder like two lovers on fire with the orgasms of our mutual lust. In time, we have done it or we want to do it and we keep coming back here to long for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not too old to learn

My daughter heard that her boyfriend had yearnings for m2m sex. She asked me to talk to him about it. As I was asking him a about it he put his hand on my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. He then took my hand and placed it on his cock. I was surprised when I felt it get hard, and I held on to it. He opened his fly and put his cock into my hand. It felt good in my hand so I caressed it. All the while he was pushing on my shoulder which got me to get down on my knees. Now his cock was right in my face. I responded by putting my mouth on his cock and running my tongue around on it. I gently felt his balls as I sucked his cock. As I sucked he fucked my mouth. I was now sucking and feeling his balls. The sensation was incredible, to say the least. All too soon I felt his cock pulsate as he came in my mouth. "swallow it" he said as I gulped it down. From that moment on I realized I was indeed a "COCK SUCKER"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
( J/O and thinking about it ) !!

I desire to have my cock sucked, to let a straight man put his mouth down my shaft right now allow me to blow my cum into his mouth. I want to feel my dick get so hard then harder and harder waiting to blow and cum. I'm a virgin 58 yr old hoping to meet my first but in the meantime,I only can imagizine I'm getting sucked off...

Oh, ever feel sexy peeing in your jock-strap, I want to shoot my a whole load, hmmm, feels so hot and good.

I am tired of jacking off by myself. I want my hard wood sucked, my cock needs to be milked. Question is there someone out there that yearns to suck off a virgin old man of 58 yrs old ( me ) a straight boy / man to suck my cock"

yes yes yes... I want badly my virgin hard wood to be sucked!

My cock is hard and full of cum that needs to be released ...,suck me off plz.

Just an older virgin dreaming of letting a man go down and put his mouth sucking my hard-on and letting me blow cum into a good man's mouth to climax and beyond.

Too shy to leave a contact but maybe one day....Dreaming of having my hard dick get serviced.

Some guys has all the luck. Maybe one day I will meet someone and have all my dreams cum true. This was a great story and has inspired me more to look now for a regular straight man to suck me off for my cock to be sucked.

( J/O and thinking about it )

Looking for a J/O partner - but no luck so far. I a m straight, available for (oral ) only and very likable.

I am a small man of 175Lb. I do not brag about the size of my woody cause I do not have rel big wood ( cock ) I believe ...( "it is not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean" ) ...Would like to find a like-minded, man , married guy, divorced, widowed younger or older does not matter... for occasional, regular J/O.

Still dreaming of my first time I let a man touch my cock and maybe touch someone ELSE'S cock. That is why - I am: Farrcurious !

Giovanni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Want one in my mouth at over 70.

I know how the over 70 man feels. I have had sex with my wife for over 50 yrs in all kind of positions. She is less interested now. I would suck an old mans cock even if it were not completely hard. Getting off is getting off with no other explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
haven't sucked

In a long time. It was a young crosdresser. Me and I my wife became frinds with. I sucked him. He fucked her. Came in her pussy and I cleaned up every single drop of her pussy juice mixed with his cum. Best night ever. I'm 50 our friend moved away. Due to menapouse. Our sex life is pretty much on hold. Enjoyed sucking his cock and licking his ball's. .... poor poor pittiful me. Wooster ohio. smsrobertksaaa@live.com lets chat about what we vould do. Wife not involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome bj

I crave to sick an old man's cock I'm in Indianapolis love to sick any old man off 317 200 2912

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
73 yr old wants to try sucking a cock.

I am a 73 yr old man in West central Ohio that would like to suck a good CLEAN cock. I have had mine sucked many times over the past, always by a female, but now suffer from ED and am unable to get an erection. I would love to meet someone near my area that would be willing to help me with this. I have never sucked a cock before but from having mine sucked so many times I think I could become good at it in time. You can reach me at terry46901@netzero.com. Please someone help me with this.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thinking about sucking a males cock

I am an 80 year old man. I have alway been strait and when I was young I had been approached by gays wanting to suck my cock and I was repulsed. My wife quit desiring any sexual activity several years ago. I used to think that masturbation was sinful until about 1 year ago. Now I engage in it several times a week and it gives me great pleasure. Lately I have been thinking about having some sexual activity with a fried who is now a widoiwer. I remember he vhad a nice big cock. I have been thinking of getting him to my man cave and maybe do a little mutual masturbation. Then if he is willing I would like to suck his cock. If he wanted to suck mine I would like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking to suck my first cock

Have had mine sucked the first time was when i was in the navy i was out at a bar and the guys i got there with left and this other dude said he would get me to the base in the morning so bar closes and we go to he apt. i go get in one bed and he in the other bedroom next thing i know is i feel myself cumming and wake up but not sure i laid still an felt someone slid off the bottom of the bed every time i think about it i need to jerk off an it has had my interests peaked and i want to suck on a nice hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I started sucking other married mens cock when I was 66 yrs my wife no longer sucked mine

I am like you no oral sex from my wife as she got older So I had s desire to suck men;s cock I have been doing it for married guy for years now The fact is I love to suck I love to swallow now I have a couple guys my age that I blow weekly they can't get enough of me But you know I can't get enough of them to me it is so relaxing when I have a cock in my mouth and when they cum I get so excited every time I swallow there cum Life is good now I became a real mans cocksucker and happy that I have

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WANT IT

I WANT TO MEET WITH GUYS THAT I CAN SUCK OFF WEATHER IN SIDE OUTSIDE OR IN A CAR I SEEMED TO BE HORNEY ALL THE TIME IS THERE SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTRESTED AND TO SEE IF WE CAN GET TOGETHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I almost sucked him off maybe soon

I am the 80 year old who wrote in April about wanting to try to suck my old friend's cock.

I got him to visit my man cave. He is an officer in a veterans group and dose not own a computer. I invited him to my cave to help him publish a newsletter. We made a few jokes about our love life and playfully pinched each others nipples. A short while later he reached down and stroked my penis. I was really excited and stroked him back. We then pulled our cocks out of our pants and started to masturbate. His cock was a nice big one as I thought I remembered. The session ended up with us masturbating each other.Now I want to suck him off more than ever. I will invite him

back to do his newsletter and really try to suck him off.

HUNGRYHOUNDHUNGRYHOUNDover 7 years ago
TOO LATE BUT MAYBE LATER

This is to Terry who wrote as anonymous on the above subject. If I had read your comment 2 months ago we mightt be happy cocksuckers. My fantacies are the same as your"s I live outside of Cincinnati. My wife was away on vacation and the time was ideal for us to suck one another off. Unfortunately she is back and the opportunity is past. If a time comes up in the future I will try to contact you I would love to give a really great blow job.. Hungryhound

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking for my first time

What a lucky guy. I too have these desires to play with and eventually suck some guys cock. My wife enjoys sucking mine and I would like to experience the same feeling. Licking the shaft and tip drives me crazy. She also likes to finger my ass while sucking my cock. But over the past couple years I've had the urges to play with and suck someone's cock. I watch occasional male porn and it makes my cock hard and then I have to jerk off. Haven't tasted my own cum yet but will very soon. Have to keep looking in my area for some guy to hookup with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucked first cock young.

I know many will think in a negative manner about my story but it helped define me sexually. I was 16 and was already an avid cock sucker for my friend Ray who was also 16. I went to my friend Rays house, he was not home but his dad, Ed was. Ed asked if I wanted to go with him to his office downtown and being a bored teenager I said yes.. The office was inside a warehouse. Rays dad was doing paperwork and I was looking at a Life magazine. Ed paused and said to to me "I hear you enjoy cock sucking". I was so shocked all I could do was whisper yes. Ed motioned for me to come to him and sat me in his chair, he then unzipped his pants and removed what for me was the most awesome cock my young eyes had ever seen. It had bulging veins and a purple head. Ed placed his hand on the back of my head and fed me the full length of his man cock balls deep, I was surprised I didn't gag but I didn't. It felt as natural as sucking my friend Ray. I sucked for 5 minutes and felt his cock head expand and knew he was going to cum. Ed filled my mouth with warm jism and I swallowed with the enthusiasm of a teenage boy eager to please. This happened once and Ed and I never spoke of it but I have nothing but fond memories of that event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interested

I'm older in Arizona 75 Phoenix area

Would like to meet some one my age or thereabouts that would be interested in mutually tasting each other.

Let me know

Stevebates811@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love cock

I am 70 with a good body. My first cock I sucked was at around 12. A skinny small one.. The next time was 20 yr and a fat cock . I sucked my room mate while he slept. Loved it but quit until two years ago. I just love cock but live in a small city where I am known. It is also very difficult finding a place to suck. I have also started to crossdress again. Did it as a young teen. We vacation in Victoria BC. There is a man's sex club I slip away to suck cock. Can not get enough. I can get two cocks in my mouth, thats sucking. I am respectable but a "cock sucker tranny" !!

thclckthclckover 7 years ago
makes me so wanting

these stories are great. The guy who told me about the fat cock head swelling in his mouth and he knew it was going to jizz, I want that so much it hurts. Just one nice fat horny cock. He sits in his chair and I do all the work, loving his fattie as I lick it and kiss it and mouth the nuts and swirl the beautiful head, licking into the piss slit and hearing the moans as he lets his nuts fill the vesicles and then all getting hot and aching as he lets the juice I crave come out from deep inside and I swallow and suck and hug him my best friend of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would love to try this

64 yo straight divorce from nj ny area..been swallowing my own cum for about a year now and would love to 69 with another safe clean guy..lets talk lbsjjd@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would love so much to have a senior cock to play with

Anyone willing I would love to reciprocate as well. I'm 63 myself and hungry to try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am an older guy (76) Iwant to suck and swallow

I have tried Craigslist and found only fakers there. I love to suck and swallow NSA. Must be married and local to Saint Augustine, Florida. I also love the tast of piss

Email sandy_cole5@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Want older cock

I'm 70 and just found that I love sucking cocks. I also love mine being sucked by a man. I'm in Vero Beach FL if you are close get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovey story

my first time sucking a older man cock was three weeks ago I pick him up and drove him home as we went to his place he keep looking at me he told me I was not a bad looking man I thank him and said I not that good looking he said you are we keep talking soon he had his hand on my knees I just left it there he told me just five more miles and we will be there now he look at me and smile I thought what he smiling at I novice he was looking at my male breasts he said you do have big breasts he just put his hand on them and pinch the nipples as he did this he told me to turn in the lane I stop at the house when I stop he was rubbing my nipples I lay back on the seat he said I see you like your tits play with he just pull my shirt off and told me you have lovey male tits he bend over put his lip around one and suck the next thing I knew we were in the house and I was now just in my under wear he put me on the couch and drop his pants I saw his big hard cock soon I was sucking his cock and he keep telling me that my bitch suck my cock good soon he came in my mouth now it was late and I ask him if I could park here in the lane and go to sleep he told me there a bed in here you can sleep there I thank him when I got undress and bed he came in and craw in beside me as I lay there he wrap his around my tits and his cock was at my ass hole I move a bit and now he was shoving his cock into my ass I move a bit more now he was all the way in I told him yes I want to feel your whole cock in my ass that when he said its no longer your ass it belong to me now and its a pussy ass girly I just said yes he shot his hot cum in me after that night and many more I become his girly bitch and I start to wear sexy clothes for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ditto!

I'm 63, started sucking cocks at 50. I'm now a confirmed cock slut. I also love a cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suck or Get Sucked

I personally would rather Suck YOUR COCK! I think you don't suck out of obligation.

I love feeling YOUR DICK sliding in and out, FUCKING my mouth. Hard to find Cock in West Plains, Mo. Look me up, I have ads on CL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous