All Comments on 'Auctioned'

by amyredek

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Novel,

Wish e,bay was there when I was that age, tell us more, did he have pals?.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I only have three things to say…

Serial killer, illegal prostitution on eBay and only $8k for 6mths? With these and a few other things, I just felt the story too implausible and that distracted me from the worth of the rest. But I believe those problems could be settled somewhat if it were, say, Craigs List instead of eBay, where there is far less policing of content, and it was $8k for a weekend. Then you could tie it up nicely at the end with a mutual arrangement to stay onward. I also found it a little unbelievable that he would jump straight to prostituting himself online, that the idea would pop into his head like that, and also that he would toss his sexual identity so easily and without any quandary whatsoever.

Sorry to be a harsh critic here, but I thought the idea had very good potential and wanted to point out some of the reasons why, for me, it just didn't quite get there. I'd love to see a rewrite though :) and would be happy to give it a much more positive review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

more more more please

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
Loved it, read it again!

Who cares about plausibility? It was a good story and this author just seems to get better and better! I would have enjoyed a bit more detail about the time they spent together and maybe some input from Dennis. But all in all it was provocative and imaginative. I'm sorry I was too quick to judge or I may have given it the extra star.

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
P.S. A sequel would be wonderful.

Hope to read more from you.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Started out good and then it kinda ended dully.

The ending felt rushed. There were so many things that you could have done to expand this. I wish you would have delved more into the six months that they spent together, expounding upon their burgeoning relationship, and even explored both Mark's and Dennis' feelings towards each other and this arrangement. I wish you would have walked through what Mark felt after his first time, or even explored how Dennis' hired help felt about Mark being there and possibly detailed his explanation of being a prostitute. Would they except him or snub him? Was he there for the money, the sex, or were there feelings involved, and what about Dennis for that matter? Outside of the conflict/drama of Mark being made redundant, what other conflict was there? What did Mark do with the money (8k really isn't a lot of money for six months of labor). Just 'some food for thought' if you plan on doing a sequel. Maybe you could do it from Dennis' POV.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
1 more thing

I say all of this because you detailed the heck out of the Kane series (which was excellent BTW) and this was kind of a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So close but so far...

I totally agree with Akshun and Fukmi: the idea is soooo hot but it needed to be more thoughtfully and sensitively written to be plausible enough to be fully enjoyed.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i need to find some thing else to read.? its getting soooooodull on this site..there stories are rubbish dull and repetative?

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I'd pay to

be in his role.

Hope there is a sequel where he is used every second from every Friday evening to Monday morning, bi all and sundry, Friends, neighbours, female peggers, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. It was sexy and cute. It made me smile. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

enjoyed it, a nice story and a happy ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous