All Comments on 'Bareback Girl'

by LuvsPreggers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantasy

Men have strange fantasies, like thinking women would go looking for sex w/out takin any protection, relying on a stranger to respect her enough to pull out to prevent a woman, who he would probably consider a slut, from becoming pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have some strange views on women buddy, I hate this kind of hyperbolic fantasy. Next time try to bring it down to earth, with characters that aren't totally flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic story! I only wish it had been longer.... I love how she was dominated and forced! A woman loves the feeling of a strong man simply taking her!!!! I know this because I am one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

Hate to burst the bubble of the previous commentors, but some women love dominant men, non-consent and impregnation stories. If you don't that's fine, but there are plenty of us that do.

Hope this writer continues with another story.

ruffnreadyruffnreadyover 12 years ago
I'd have to agree

I think the story appeals to men and women, however, it's specific kinds.

I can see how strong independent women would think this crazy, because the narrator gives up her power for a new thrill.

Which is why the story is exciting.

just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome story

Great story. I have gotten many hot women pregnant and they love going bareback with a strange cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

My first thoughts on reading the line "After tonight, nothing will ever be the same for you": Congratulations girl, you just caught HIV. Sorry, no morning-after-pill for that.

Seriously, as if a pregnancy was the worst thing to happen...

TheStorkTheStorkabout 12 years ago
great story!

Really enjoyed that one. I love stories where a woman's so into sex she doesn't care if she gets pregnant, and I love stories where a woman goes from reluctant to enthusiastic, so this was a nice marriage of those two things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

I bet your brain is as big as your brain pea size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Well here come the protection nazis. This is a work of fiction and a very good one at that. Save your preaching for your own lives, or sign up to be a sex ed teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been there, done that...

People of all ages read these stories. I played the coitus interruptus game many times in the '60's, when the worst thing you could catch (other than a baby) could be cleared up with a shot of penniclin. Yes, times have changed, unfortunately and tragically. I've even had the girl beg me "not to knock me up---I'm not on the pill" AFTER insertion. Ever the gentleman, I acceded to her wishes. I didn't want her to have to go through an abortion or be stuck with an unintended child. To the best of my knowledge, it always worked---but when two people are hot as hell or stoned or had one too many, things happened that were not planned. So, let's just set this story in the '60's and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Lots of psychology and mind games going on in this story. This strikes a primordial desire that all woman have of wanting to get knocked up. The story plays this out very nicely. After this sex is just sex; but, bareback is exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of garbage

I'm sure you aren't a woman. You clearly have no understanding of how a woman thinks. This story was SO unbelievable I'm STILL laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh, boy...dont think it was supposed to be a comedy

A woman definitely didn't write this. 1, 38b breasts are small. 38 is the measurement beneath the breast, and b is the cup size. Teacup breasts are beautiful, but not large as you wrote. And second, plan b pill, anyone? Any pharmacy, about forty us dollars, no prescription. And this most fertile day of the month nonsense... so sick of reading that trope. It is so complicated that it is obvious the writer had little idea what it means, that it became comical. But really, PLAN B pill. As easy to get as a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this.

Without picking apart every detail, the gist of... Bare back and risky sex is hot. I'm a woman and this story made me a bit moist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Opening up a new world.

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super hot story

That was a super intense hot story....especially him leaving the note and him giving her the opportunity NOT to have him cum inside her. Well done and want to read more like this. I also really enjoyed the long comment by the Catholic guy and his experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story was so dumb it was mildly funny, but really, the stupidity of it ruined the eroticism. Never heard of The Pill nor the Morning- after Pill? And other dopey errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous