All Comments on 'Walter and Natalie Ch. 01'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dull and no sex, Why waste the space?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I'm Intrigued !

This story is still a wild card but so far , so good. The author is himself ' a wild card' in terms of my regard for his efforts, There have been pedestrian efforts - the ' action ' stories . On the other hand , ' Tipping Point', ' a House Divided' & ' Frankly My Dear' have given me MUCH enjoyment & food for thought.

I'll conclude by thanking the author & will be definitely following the installments of this story.

P. S. It's a positive sign the wife & husband are isubmitting to review by a impartial person. I hope the mental health professional is competent .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

With your track record of almost all stories receiving ratings of over 4.5, you should write more. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to your other themes. Thank you.

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
I totally agree with the last comment

With your skill and ability to portray these situations that occur in real life and make them interesting I'd love to see more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
This turns out to be a fabulous story

really... its worth it folks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reaction

Her mood, her conduct, her attitude is most likely a result of his reluctance to be progressive in anything he does - he just goes along - monotonous, routine, non exciting and just goes...

I don't know your writing author and so I had a little hard time convincing myself to keep reading - it was BORING; however, the comments I read below suggest that this story might come to life...hopefully!

Looking forward to something...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STILL THOUGHTS IN THE MIND

leaves all in wonder when they surface unrestrained. TK U MLJ LV NV

kelchakelchaover 12 years ago
Hmmm

Dark and depressing so far. Mental illness or just boredom?

Gave it top score cause it bothered me so much. Isn't that the epitome of why we read these stories? The emotional punch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the only

thing I can say so far is, for a first chapter building up so slow, it is to short.

why in hell should I read now chapter 2 ? to find out she is the fucktoy of the neighbour or that she has an early menopause and Dr. who gets on my nerve just wants to make money eventhough she knows or give her a hormon treatment that makes her behave like a 15 year old ???????

do I wanna read this? I mean it is so sexy and hot I almost fell asleep eventhough it were only 2 pages.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Different!!!!!!

Slow beginning but pick up real nice. Thanks fo sharing and hurry with Ch.2.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
You got me/us again....

C2,

About Walter and Natalie. If I'm the only one, so be it. I"M CURIOUS as to where this will go! Hooked on this? Absolutely. Take us where you will I'm in.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Opener

It does sound like the situation of many couples but I am definitely interested in the details. It would be fascinating if he turned out to be the one with problems.

The business of going out on his own should really be discussed with his partner!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good start

I like that the husband is growing a pair, and is starting to take the responsibility of being the head of the household, and not just a convenient helper to do the wife's bidding.

Probably something he should have done a few years back, instead of letting the situation get out of hand.

A good original storyline and I'm interested in whats going to happen.

Thanks for the good read.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 12 years ago
What's to like?

This author has done some outstanding work. This is not one of them. If this follows his usual pattern of many chapters, I'm afraid he will soon lose my attention. So far, there has been no character development. We know virtually nothing about all the characters, except the latest doctor, and she acts like a jerk.

This whole first chapter could have been done in 500 words. It is like the author was being paid by the word. Why say things in ten words when he could use 200?

Other than satisfying my curiosity as to how it ends, there is nothing in this boring chapter that makes me want to read Chapter 2, whenever it comes out. Apparently, some readers like these serialized stories where a short chapter comes out now and again. I much prefer the story where the author has completed it before publishing and, if it is too long, it is published in successive days, not many days or weeks apart.

So far, this hardly rates a 2. Not this author's usual level of accomplishment.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
It's Coming

I agreee with one of the commentators, this is going to be well worth staying with. Both Walter and Natalie have their problems, Walter shows his when he talks about his job. being passed over for promotion, getting hassled when he wants time off. he is quite the softie, and this shows in other peoples expectations of him. Natalie has been taking advantage of him so far but in the back of her mind wants him to stand up and be counted

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
1ST TIME EVALUATIONS ARE VERY HARD

and to make one with limited knowledge is disatrous. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent Start

We've got the beginnings of a great story. Let's see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

cornhole rudely buggered, he smoked a meaty cock, betrayed!

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Cultural observation.

Wonder why most cross-Atlantic writers use only the word "move" when motion of any kind is described? Couldn't the author use walk, promenade, saunter, slither, crawl, or another word, even for variety, than move? Just curious.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
THIS THING IS IN THE SHITTER

Are you writting a story or a gossip column. I will wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
uh

What the fuck is going on in this shit story... too much drama not enough fucking... Instead of loving-wives this shit should be in non-erotic bullshit category.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait to find out what the real problem is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IMHO

A very nice start. I'm glad to see they are seeing a female psychologist. My wife and I saw a slightly older male. In hindsight, he was smitten with my wife and was no help whatsoever.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
It's ok ???

I'm not sure who of the two is the silliest. Walter for being such a wimp or Natalie as a bitch ( sorry dogs ). 3 ***

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN IT BECOMES AS BAD ENOUGH TO SEE A SHRINK

there should be some type of euphoria for the parties. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Holding Of Scoring Till The End

I can understand being reluctant to make a major work decision with his home life in flux.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
VERY Minor Point

I realize it was just a symptom of their larger problems, but the "leaky" faucet that only happens when she does the dishes? Maybe she just isn't turning it off tight enough!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Five stars for being well constructed. Love the storyline.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
No I don't have a PhD in psychology

but I do have the checkbook and if you want me to write more than one check you will watch your fucking mouth bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Let's see

Need to see where this goes. Confronting her is a good start.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Nice one Schwanze1

Complete agreement from this end.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Good start to the story. No cheating and that's always good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Curious to see where this is going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES