All Comments on 'Walter and Natalie Ch. 02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I Forgot!!!!!!

How long winded your stories can be. This one is very interesting so keep up the good writing. Thanks for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I Agree with Previous Comment that C2 Does Take the Scenic Route Storytelling-wise

The odds are in favor ,however, that the journey will be "worth it" once the destination has been arrived upon. As for this story ... I'm not sure. The worst of the problem with the wife seem to be in rear view mirror. The narrator doesn't know why any better then I do.

I'm curious here, though not on pins & needles. I enjoyed the scene with wife and husband making the beast with two backs- as an author Coaster is reticent as a rule of thumb in terms of carnality- very frisky . In terms of story telling , it kind of meandered outside of wife dialing down bitchiness from an 8.2 down to a 3.3.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Still hooked...

C2,

To sum up comments. You write your story. We'll enjoy it. Period. Great story And editing!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Nice Story

So when will we get more of Walter and Natalie.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Are you really ready to end it?

I was finding it fascinating and wanted it to continue!

Thanks for your hard work, C2

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Everything seems good between them

For some reason I don't think his trouble is over yet. Perhaps his unfounded feelings towards the shrink doctor aren't so far out of place.

Interesting story that has me thinking of all of the problems the couple have yet to overcome.

Thanks for the good read.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Winding road

I'm aboard for the ride, even if I don't know where we'll end up. I've enjoyed the story immensely thus far, even if it isn't a typical cheating /husband/wife story. At least, not yet.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OUT OF THE MIND

to a realastic re-hab. TK U MLJ LV NV

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Doing a great job

Congratulations on a great second chapter. Really impatient to read the rest of the story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AS WITH ALL AQUISITION OF KNOWLEDGE

things change and attitudes adjust. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he smoked the meatiest cock, rimmed a cornhole, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Still Interesting

It seems things are starting to work out. Can't really give a final analysis yet. Final chapter. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous comment titled Betrayal.....

If you didn't like chapter 1, why read chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayed

he sucked a furtive cock, cornhole took a buggering, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Betrayed again!!!

Betrayed anonymous didn't read chap 2. In fact he doesn't read any of them.

His comments in the feedback portal are one after the other, far too close together to have read a story in between, and they are always, without exception, the same comment - maybe slightly different wording, but the same.

He's just a twat!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Well written examination of a marriage working through a rough patch.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN/IF THE SHRINK DOES THEIR JOB

the whole family should prosper. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

"I was no wiser as to the reasons we had got to this stage, but for the first time in a long time I had some hope that we would survive this ... whatever it was."

While knowing the reasons would be nice, and could be helpful in preventing a recurrence, the important thing is that things ARE getting better.

I was a little afraid we were going to get a "one good fuck" solution, I'm glad it seems that I was wrong!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Second time through

Five stars, but I don't remember the story. A bit plodding.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Continues to be good

Things moving right along. No cheating, lying, or other nastybstuff. Refreshing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous