All Comments on 'The Promotion Ch. 01'

by TheChameleon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Writing style...

Too much of a narrative, perhaps you should include the dialogue between the characters.....

Other than that, an excellent start!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Very good start

Personally I thought it was too short, and probably should have been published with after the promised next week fuck fest. However I see the top stories later chapters of the low score first chapter, and rarely a single installment. So what do I know?

Since the story revolved around the forced blow job, more about Brett's thoughts would have made it more erotic, but as is I enjoyed it.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I can't believe that this story .....

Only received 2 comments !!!! while I do not go for rape stories ... I don't believe that Carol was. I think she was always looking for the bad boy to dominate her but when she got with them they couldn't control her and she ended up being the one to dominate! I think she was surprised by Brett but she finally found what she was looking for.

I only wish there was a part 2 to this VERY HOT STORY!!! 5 stars ***** from me!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written story that got right to the point. Yes, the boss was an asshole for making his employee's wife suck his cock. However, she was quite silly to keep accepting drinks from him and letting him give her a one-on-one private tour of his estate and house.

My wife found this because she loves stories where a wife helps a husband get a promotion. She has been a real asset to my job and has fucked most of my bosses!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous