All Comments on 'Zachary & Ciara Ch. 06'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next

Ok what's next? Your chapters are too short. I understand you want to take the time to develop your characters and plot, but get on with it already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short.

I know it looks long in word, but when you barely post monthly these chapters are entirely too short....

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
You should stay true to your method

Sure, the updates are slow in coming, but that usually means that the chapters are longer and work better to tie your faithful readers over. Don't get me wrong, this was a good chapter, 5 star good, but it wasn't "Ms. Pat" good. Take the time you need, and please don't neglect 'Sabella and Malcolm' because I love both of these stories. Brilliance takes time...or so I tell myself ;-D

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Be You, Do You

I don't agree that you should change your method to please your readers. Stories are not easy to write as some may believe so. A lot of work goes into creating something original and edgy. If you need months to produce a good chapter, then by all means take all the time you need. I, myself (when I wrote stories), didn't update my stories for months on end, but when I did present something, it was damn-well worth the wait. I much rather prefer quality work over quick-quantity work any day of the week.

However, I do agree that for the length of time between updates that you should be able to give more, which goes alongside with story development. If your chapters were longer, you could give more to the story (characters and plot) while simultaneously speeding up the timeline. Right now its entirely too slow. We're here on chap 6, yet I feel like everything that happened could have been done within two chapters maximum. We have absolutely no idea where you're going with the characters or story line, which poses way too many questions. Like: Are Zachary and Ciara eventually going to get together? Will Colin resurface and run game on Emily and co, again? Why does Brie truly hate her sister? Why is Brie with that lazy ass scumbag? The questions are endless at this point.

I gave you the 5 because I genuinely like this story and the update, but you definitely need an editor. Any who, thanks for sharing -Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...

I can't believe that some readers are making such a demand of your time. I am happy to read this story whenever, you post the next chapter. Readers really forget that this is a free site. Thank you for writing, I appreciate your efforts.

pornbookpornbookover 12 years ago
aww you can never be in the doghouse

take you time, the expectations tires you just as much as the work, so calm down and breath

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVING THIS STORY

I'm so loving this story, can't wait until the next chapter.

you are on me favorities.

THAT SISTER I JUST DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL.

I'm always happy to see a new chapter. LOL, LOL

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Things moved so fast from the last chapter

This is just my thoughts, but i think you are trying to rush it now, since your readers are complaining. Just take your time, get everything you want out of the story you are creating. The readers will follow you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Zachary and Ciara makes a lovely couple and I'm dying to know the ups and downs of their relationship. So take your time with the updates (though not tooooo long in between) but just don't give up on this wonderful story.

pmpktypmpktyover 12 years ago
love this story

I really am loving this story. Sure I hate the time in between but I figure you are human and as another writer said life happens. I just have to read the rest of it again before I start the new chapter because I really just can't remember everything because the parts are so spaced out. The story is good each time I have to re-read it

The sister is really twisted. The more I learn about her the more I wonder where it all went wrong. 3 sister, one a drug addict, the other hateful, and the other sweet and caring. With so many people against them, I want them to work out even more and I want the sister to get fired.

darkfaerdarkfaerover 12 years ago
OKAY??????

That was good thank you and glad you are back!!! I can't wait to read what between Ciara and her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story!!!

I have followed this story for a long time. These past chapters seem rushed. You have many grammatical errors and words that are not correct and letters of words that are missing.

Please get a good editor and let them do their job. It would make the stories really top flight.

You are a good yarn spinner....

ShrkDivr....

*****

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
hey

Welcome back mspat been missing this story so happy to see this update and looking forward to see what happens next oh I can't stand Ciara's sister I hope she get exactly what she deserves she's so mean and hateful anyway please update real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad you are back

I love all of your stories, please take your time. Perhap you will update Sabella and Malacom in due time. Thank you Bain

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story

I just found your story and read through what you have written so far. I really like it. Brie is a bitch. Who else could turn away an innocent child in desperate circumstances? And then tattle on the child's mother hoping to spoil her good fortune? She needs to grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad that you're back

Welcome back, enjoy reading your writtings would love to read more on Malcom and Sabella waiting with baited breath lol thank you for sharing your talent with us! Take care :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
opinion

you are an awesome writer and i support you taking your time in writing a good addition to the collection.. and your story is the best!

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago

I really like your story so far but DAMN, which of the women in this story besides Ciara aren't total bitches? I hope they all get screwed over!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Nappyfro81

I agree with you 100%. I've decided I want Abigail & Colin to die & I hope they never end up together otherwise thatd mean hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg WEN is the nxt part comin this story is cool i love it so far

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Blood hatred suczzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a damn shame Brie hates her sister the way she does. OMG!!!! How unfortunate to be so consumed with hatred and a angerously venomous one at that.

Hopefully the root of this will be revealed as the story moves along....it will be moving along?

Ciara and Zach are bonding on an almost imperceptible level. He is willing to give over to it but, she's scared of the bigger picture at the moment. Let's just see.

andreeaelenaandreeaelenaover 12 years ago
hi

please continue i like the story very much

SkittleHeadSkittleHeadover 12 years ago
OMG

I love the story but why the long wait _------_

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love your story, it could use an editor though.

To all those complaining about how long it takes in between chapters? Writers on here are like the rest of us, they have lives to live that don't revolve around your need for the next chapter. Be patient.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

I love this story and would love to read more, but you have a life outside of writing, so I guess I will have to wait!!!!

NubianOneNubianOneabout 12 years ago
Length of time

I realize the author has a life, but I am still one who believes that it would be helpful if authors remember that everyone is different and some people have short memories. I for one forget the details of a story if the gap is too long.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Hope to read more!

CoffeenCreamCoffeenCreamabout 12 years ago
More Please

I really love this story and am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please give us more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Write more.

PLEASE get back to writing on this story. Hurry, I am very interested in where this story goes because I am married to a woman that has these abilitys for real. She can see the future all the time. And the voises in her head never stop. It is scary to me but lives with it.

CoffeenCreamCoffeenCreamabout 12 years ago
More Please

I really love where this story is going. Please update soon!!! I really cant wait to find out what happens next.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 12 years ago
....oh no

...wheres the rest? ;[

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more!!!!!!!

Please please write more

headtripheadtripalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmm!

I'm starting to suspect that Carl and Ciara have a history together, one that has everything to do with Miss Brie and how she ended up with the sexist bastard.

theirdretheirdrealmost 12 years ago
#1 Biggest Fan

Mspat i love all your stories plus take your time because they are beautiful and well written and ppl really do forget that this is a free site and that you are writing for free, so with that being said good job and continue these wonderful stories I have come to love.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
Morreeeeee

Tooo lonnnggggg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woman!!

Get to submitting! Come on now Ms. Pat!!! We are dying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
smh

I enjoyed the story . Im just curious do you plan

on finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful.

I enjoyed all six parts and I can't wait for a seventh!

I get the feeling Carl may not be a very decent person aside form being a misogynist which is why little Emilee doesn't like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish

PLEASE WRITE MORE TO FINISH THIS STORY. MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER KNOW STUFF IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT FREAKED ME OUT AT FIRST, BUT I GOT USED TO IT. SO COME ON. THIS A REAL THING AND IT DOES HAPPEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry Up

Imoto_chickImoto_chickover 11 years ago
NOOOOOO

Don't stop writing are you trying to torture me! I really want to read the next chapter so you have to finish the story please!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

great another writer that takes30yrs to finish 10ch story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey!!!!! Finish the story!!!

Hey!!!!! Finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Zac And Ci...

Do you ever think you'll finish this story? I c you've posted a new one without finishing this one.A

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
please!!

I just read this story and I'm hook! Can you please update soon! Im so in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish the story please

Can you please finish this story.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Finish the story!!

Mspat please finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
c'mon

heyyyyyyyyy finishhhh the story, its amazing !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please can you finish this story

This is so amazing, I know this is free but please finish the story, it's last updat was two years ago. This story is too awesome not to continue. Please find te time energy and bless us from your heart to finish it. I appreciate what you've done so far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is some bullshit.

Why would you start a new series when you have two incomplete ones that've sat idle for YEARS? I'm not even going to read your new one because it'll probably end up like your other two smh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Quote -mspat: "Hello fellow members. Some of you have posted and emailed that you aren't happy with the length of time between updates for my stories and for this I'm truly sorry. In the future I promise not to post another story until I'm finished with it. That way I'll keep my readers happy and myself out of the dog house. Here's chapter 6 of Zachary and Ciara."

Talk about being a liar! Finish your fucking story, its only been 2 years, but hey you posted a completely new one you said was finished, how about you do what you said you were going to do and finish this one. And you really need an editor!

theognistheognisalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous quoter

You should read what you quoted more carefully. There was no lie apparent in that quote. If the new story is in fact already complete, there is no broken commitment on the part of mspat. She didn't say she wouldn't post a new story before finishing the older ones. She said if she did post a new story it would be already finished.

I understand your frustration about the delays in completing the earlier stories, but no need to call the author a liar when there is no apparent cause to do so.

SultryRose321SultryRose321almost 11 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

This is an amazing story, wow just wow. There is one thing that I really didn't like. The fact that you didn't finish it. So im saying please, for the sake of your readers pullout another peice of this story out of that fantastic brain of yours :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this story

Please finish the story between these two. I live it thus far! I keep reading the chapters over and over again waiting for you to post the next chapter. PLEASE!!!

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Really liked your stories...

This story was getting interesting especially since the main character had not had sex during any of the chapters. But is seem not just you but several other authors have unfinished stories which really frustrates many of the readers. I would really like to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic and boring

The premise was interesting, but the delivery is just meh: there is no intensity, no spark between the main characters. And he little may be cute but a bit too much of a cutie pie.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
I had to reread this story!!

Are you ever going to finish this story? Please finish it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue already...

Please, please, finish the story!!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Please this can't be all please continue with the story, so far so good I think don't stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish it

PLEASE !!!!!!! Finish this story. NOW !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

So, mspat, are you finished with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmm...

Maybe you're not the writer. Had a falling out with the person writing for you....? Is that a reason you can't finish the stories?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
Please complete this story

I beseige you, please finish this as well as your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous