All Comments on 'The Short Cut'

by tonguelasher01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sub slut

Outstanding story. It would be great to find a slut like that to use and abuse.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Sometimes all you have to do is ask!

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Hot and hotter

How else to describe this author's stories that glorify the pleasures of perversion. This is good pornographic writing and I hope the authour keeps posting more of it.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Use and Abuse?

The anonymous commentator is on the right track but only partially correct. The lady in the story is not really being abused. She never remonstrates or objects to her treatment.

Her unusual sexual desires are in fact being satisfied.

To deny gratification to her would be more in the nature of abuse.

It takes all kinds and variety is the spice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's right about asking! I asked what she would like to do on a date and replied to be taken to the country, tied to tree in plain site, stripped naked and left there. I did just that! We had a lot of fun on dates after that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonguelasher01@tonguelasher01
52 Followers
As far as my stories go, I'm mainly into the kinky stuff. I like stories about very horny people eager to do very horny stuff. Don't read me looking for long romantic interludes. I do have a bad habit of writing to please myself. I realize that this doesn't make me a real ...