All Comments on 'Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 02'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A wonderful, romantic story

femadorer,

this is one fingering, romantic story, just as I like them,

I can't wait for the next chapters.

Good effort - great for a newcomer.

If this is a true story like you affirmed, you've really been blessed, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An awesome story!!

I love the deep sensuous and naughty way you write, waiting for the next chapter.

Do not ever stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This one touching story . Great! - 5 Stars

It's a heart rending (fairy?)tale of friendship and commitment, honesty and trust. You gave me back hope that life can be good.

Very romantic, written with love for fine details and a great sense of humor - your story is touching, and if you keep the high standard you will hit a home run, what a debut!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FOUR ACES!, and a wonderful couple - in sum: FIVE STARS!

I understand that for most men physical intimacy can lead to emotional intimacy. Women are different, for them (mostly) emotional intimacy usually precedes physical intimacy.

So, Bernd's attachment to Sylvia might be based on her willingness to give herself to him.

Yet, his commitment to his 'ward' seems to be unique - so tell me/us why this (lovely, enviable) couple is so different from the rest of the people?

femadorerfemadorerover 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback to 'FOUR ACES!, and a wonderful couple...'

Happy Holidays for all of my readers!

And a special thanks for Anonymous (comment of 12/15/11) - I'm sorry for the delay, I just needed a few days while being occupied with writing on Chapter 05.

At first I'ld like to thank you for your thoughtfully comment, thank you very much, indeed.

Your first paragraph hit's home precisely, I couldn't have declared it any better (though there are exceptions when it comes to a woman's feeling and acting - in certain situations - as well ... women are capable to fall for (pure) physical attraction, too).

Now, refering to your assumption about Bernd's fascination of Sylvia - NO, that cliche doesn't hit the point, I can assure you that it's not just that simple in this special case! See, you've already declared it all by yourself in your third paragraph, Bernd's total commitment is based on the fact that he fell for 'this angel' the very moment their eyes met first time, when he first woke up in the morning after the surgery for two, or three seconds before being caught by his medically induced sleep, again. Thank you for assuring me that my decision to make it clear so early in the story, in Chapter 02 - you've caught it, and that's exactly what I had in mind.

Well, both of 'our couple' needed more than a year to become aware of the primordial reason for their steadily growing love. Based on this (already strong and powerful) fundament their mutual love grew with Bernd's adoration for Sylvia's courage and fighting spirit, she gave back her trustfulness and appreciation, and so on, steadily enhancing their close friendship until Sylvia finally dared to give in to what her heart, and her soul had been sure of since long.

Adding some more influences (you should always have in mind what Renate had done for Sylvia since years, laying the base), plus adding the growing physical attraction everything lead to the inevitable mutual desire, and longing - the accident was not more than the required impulse, right time/right place; same would have happened sooner or later anyway.

Dear Anonymous 12/15, I hope I could help you with diving deeper than possible inside the story itself, let me assure you that it'll be a pleasure for me too to continue and intensify this discussion - only let's do it via eMail please, for 'comments' is not the right place for in-deep communication, okay?

Thank you, and continue to enjoy - Chapter 05 is short to publishing :-)

Yours, femadorer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I absolutely love this story !! Very well done! - 5 Stars, of course -

You're building the story in such a slow, loving way - never letting your reader out of the moment. Sensitive, sensuous, a wonderful romance, great sense of humor - well, and not to forget the GREAT Sex Scenario :-)) YUMMY!!!

Thank you ... WAITING FOR MORE TO CUM...

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 10 years ago
coooolllllll

gr8 keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous