All Comments on 'Daisy Price, Secretary For Hire'

by sjmhmttep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get someone to ..

.. proof-read!

"I don't know how to tell you this, accept to be blunt about it. "

The word should have been 'except' not 'accept'!

sjmhmttepsjmhmttepover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for pointing out mistakes I made, that is really helpful. I don't how to edit on this site, but the story saved on my computer is fixed. That is why I'm submitting here, so that people can help me fix my writings, comment on what they think about them, and more importantly they actually get seen and read. I look forward to many more comments and feedback.

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
God story, but...

This story was good as far as it went, but it ends in a manner that suggests there could be more: either about Daisy or her and her (now) former boss.

sjmhmttepsjmhmttepover 12 years agoAuthor
This particuliar story is going to be book length,

Thanks to everyone for reading my story. This particular story is eventually going to be book length. To answer headguy, this was only the prologue. I will be posting a chapter of this particular story about every two weeks. Please feel free to leave comments, and let me know if you enjoyed the story, or didn't like it. I don't let critism bother me, so say what you like. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!?

it was a great story. but, it was way to rushed. take your time dude! :)

BTW:Loved thiss story:]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous