All Comments on 'Asteroid Patrol: The Replacement'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wotmewotmeover 12 years ago

what a lovely story, I really enjoyed it.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Another Stormer from the Storm

Cue the "Star Cops" theme, please *<i>It don't Come Easy<i>*. Great story. No time to quibble, just time to enjoy.

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
great story..

just a suggestion tho. in future stories, make sure when you change pov, that you dont lose the reader. several times when you changed from one characters viewpoint to another, i had to reread it because it didnt make sense and then realised it was no longer the same character talking. otherwise, an awesome read!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Lucked in

I lucked into this wonderful story, and I am so happy I did. It has almost everything required for a perfect space opera of the highest order. I can't wait to keep reading the rest of the story in full.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A happy accident

Part 2 in this series was a story like this recommendation and I followed the link. I'm glad I did.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Fun story, even with the holes in it. Jumping a patrolman/patrolwoman up to Sargent and skipping over a senior patrolman would cause all kinds of problems. I'm not sure why he thought using his pistol was better than a blaster? Captain would have set his blaster to stun, not kill, lol. Still liked the story and hope part two is as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
355 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES