All Comments on 'Girlfriend Material'

by panopticind

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dreadful!

You aren't looking for a relationship, even a D/s one - you are nothing but a misogynistic sociopath.

NightAngelicNightAngelicover 12 years ago
Lol

Nice personal ad, lol, would be funny to find this in the local paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

you sure know a woman's place... wish this were a real personal ad, i'd respond to it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're my kinda guy

Dunno who you are, but if you were willing to pay for me to live and didn't mind the odd normal moment - for family purposes, cos they'd never understand - I'm your gal!!!

sluttyslavegirl1992sluttyslavegirl1992over 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

This was very thought provoking to say the least. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Would you accept a transexual girl as your slave girlfriend ? I would love to have my ego destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would kill to be your little whore.

MrzjakeMrzjakealmost 12 years ago
Wow

I got so turned on while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poorly written

And to make matters worse, you're a fucking misogynist. This isn't BDSM at all. It's just crap.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

Poor Anonymous, doesn't know what is real BDSM. If you don't have the real soul of a whore then stay away from our stories.

I just came only with the "walk down the street with my cum drying on your face you won't even hesitate".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, this is crap!!!! BUT FANTASY CRAP, I HOPE...

To you ElizabethOliver...yes some relationships can be like this including some in the BDSM lifestyle...if both parties agree to it....fine. And for fantasy, if this get you or anyone else there and over the edge, great, good for you. Otherwise this author is a bit off and is in an unhealthy place, and creating an unhealthy relationship. A sub/slave should be cared for lovingly it is a gift,... that is BDSM. The author is looking for a warm wet hole nothing else. They want a whore. Which, though a sub/slave can be called that from time to time, they are not whores but cherrished property. Not property working the street for someone that says they will take care of them. Please be safe and careful when you enter into a relationship with someone that they say is into BDSM verses just horrible behavior without love, protect and safety.

To the author I am not trying to be rude to your writing I perfer to think of this a just Role Play material, a fantasy, possibly some wishful thinking, but not reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE !!

i am begging you to make me your girlfriend, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hahahahaha

Phew. That was amusing.

.

.

.

Hey, is that your mom calling from upstairs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Please write more stories. I'd love to read more of your work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

u have a gf yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
are you in india?

i'm 17 though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I actually don't find having my pussy fucked any more pleasurable than having my ass or throat fucked. I'd love to live like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you have age limits? Asking for a friend...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous