All Comments on 'The Neglected Housewife'

by Neverjudge

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Fun Story

And a Great time was had by all!! I hope when I'm that age I can do this but not for the reason stated just for the fun of it... LOL .. I can't believe the ending though you MIGHT take her up on the offer?

There is not MIGHT about it!! You will!! At least I hope you will because I would love another story to follow this one up... Maybe both girls can be involved too. Just an idea...lol. Keep up the GREAT work... and like I said can we have a part two please?

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Well done.

I thoroughly enjoyed your little tale. A person shouldn't have to put up with a lack of sex. Sex is good for one's health, both mental and physical, and getting some on the side is fine if her hubby can't be bothered. By the sound of her situation, he'd probably agree if he's any kind of husband.

I also enjoyed the fact that we didn't have to put up with the usual drivel about ten inch cocks and 38DD tits. You told us that the young guys had adequate equipment and that's all we needed to know.

One suggestion: In your next story try to incorporate more direct dialogue. It adds to the eroticism in a big way when we hear the characters speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous