All Comments on 'His Teacher, The Transsexual'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
JoannePareJoannePareover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Dear Sugarandsalt,

Wonderful story, I do hope that there will be additional chapters to this lovely story!

Lumpy26Lumpy26over 12 years ago
An interesting twist on a familiar theme

I really enjoyed reading your story, and especially liked the way Ms. Sin seduced her young student and made him submit to her. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing story

I love this story, i hope you will write more about this dominant trans and her submissive boy. In all my fantasies I am that boy and I dream about being with such a dominant trans ... it's the best and for now only sexual fantasy I have

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

eventhough this is a story, i must admit that the student is a lucky bastard. i wish i had a teacher like ms sin who turn me into her submissive sex slave and become her little sissy w/ a 3 1/2 dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it,

Especially since I lost my cherry to a t.v. many years ago, carry on with this story please.

yorkie54yorkie54over 12 years ago
excellent

that was excellent and i hope you continue with this theme

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 12 years ago
Fantastic

You're swiftly becoming a master of the genre. I don't fault the 'amazon' style of some of your earlier work, but I really liked this more common setting. I'd be overjoyed to read more stories like this one that sort of tweak the more common scenarios. Great stuff, keep it up.

cc69sissycc69sissyover 12 years ago
MORE!

Oh, sweetie, please turn this into a series. I want to read mor about Ms Sin

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great one

Excellent story / in a long time / Keep UP the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please !!

I sincerely hope thi is just the beginning of a serie !!

Your job is amazing, keep at it !!

SexykendraSexykendraover 12 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read 2 of your stories and you r the best. The sex, the huge cocks,all of it just Great!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part 2 please

where was ms. Sin when I was in highschool

please make part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue?

It is good just add a little more detail in the sex maybe and then add some length or another chapter and it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This story was so unexpectedly great! Please write more I'd love to hear about their adventures :)

carsmike111carsmike111over 12 years ago
thanks

just wish i had teacher like her at school hope there is a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit sucked.

Story too long and the guy cumming after only a BJ? Also a straight guy wanting to bottom is unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude it was great

Dude it was great so loser shut the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Her HARD Cock and HOT FUCKING NIPPLES

I would love to Suck Her Hot SheMale Cock and Suck on her Nipples. SO HOT. I want to this to include Soft Fuzzy Sweaters and Fuzzy Blankets and Shorts. PLEASE FUZZY FUCK ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it Going

Contrary to the opinion below, I thought this was a pretty good story. Liked the dominant nature of Ms. Sin, and would definitely like to hear where the story goes from here.

Also, I'm a straight guy, and if it would make her happy, I'd bottom for sure!

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockover 12 years ago
Another Positive Review!

Okay, so, fuck what Mr. Anonymous said. The story was the perfect length and was actually realistic in some instances. For one, some straight guys are actually submissive. I'm not, lord knows I could never bottom if I were gay. I would much prefer to pitch and if I were Greg I would have dominated her ass in ways that would make her beg for more. Done it before, can do it again.

I'm straight as a fucking board and somehow I love futa. I prefer it be futa on female than futa on male, but I still consider the shemale to be a woman and it's hot. I do like FIGHTING for dominance though so I guess it would be hot as hell to fuck Ms. Sin. Keep making more stories like this so I can fap to quality literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

This had my cock hard the whole time. Thought I was going to lose it when she did. Great fantasy. Oh, and just because Greg identifies as straight doesn't mean he can't enjoy a fat cock up his ass. We may view ourselves in one way or another, but our bodies respond to stimulation without making judgments. Greg's self image might have a little trouble coming to terms with what he just did, but his ass won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sequal?

This is probably my favorite story out of all the others on the site. Hope to hear the're story continued.

pi3p14ipi3p14iabout 12 years ago
Nice

Like the D/s angle. Got my own TS stories as well.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 12 years ago
Such a story

Dearest SugarandSalt,

This is a wonderful story of a she-Male and a young man. The way you have written it keeps us interested and inflamed. Hope It took a few moments, but she finally felt life begin to flow back into the lifeless lump of meat. It began to slowly harden and swell as she plucked and squeezed it. Then, as it grew harder and harder, she felt Thad's hands curl around the cheeks of her firm, tight ass. Pulling her against him, Thad began to dry fuck her and grind his hardening cock against her furry pubis. Finally, once his cock was fully hardened once again, she lifted her hand away from it and draped her arms around his neck as they danced to the slow beat of the music. Hips swaying, pubes grinding together, they danced as Alison leaned into him and found his open mouth with hers. Grinding herself against his rock-hard cock, she gave him a long, deep, probing kiss as they danced.

Then, Alison felt herself being guided over toward the couch. Thad led, moving her as they glided closer and closer until at last, the backs of her calves nudged up against the front of the couch cushion. Looking into his eyes, Alison let herself be lowered down onto the couch.

With her head resting on the arm of the couch, Alison lay looking up at her son as he stared down at her with stunned adoration. Then she slowly lifted a long leg up and hooked her ankle on the back of the couch. Then with her other leg spread out wide she rested her foot on the floor as she opened herself for him. The sole of one spiked high heel rested on the floor while the pointy tip of her other high-heeled pump pointed up at the ceiling.

She could see that old familiar look of lust and longing she had seen in Robbie's eyes so many times in Thad's eyes as he lifted his knee up onto the couch between her outstretched legs. This was it, she giddily thought as she watched Thad lean down over her. It was happening all over again. But now it was her youngest son who was about to partake of the forbidden fruit that lay down between her widespread legs. And she was about to willingly share that forbidden fruit with him. Share the illicit delicacy which her older son had already partaken of.

Then she watched Thad wrap his hand around the evil creature jutting out of his belly and lift its barbed head up to the waiting gash between her legs. She watched on with bated breath as her son fitted the round, tapered head of his penis down into the oozing slit at the base of her pussy.

"Mother . . ." Thad groaned out as she felt his hardness spread and penetrate the opening of her vagina.

"Yesssss . . ." she hissed out as his cock slipped deeper and deeper into the clinging channel of her vagina.

It was done, she woozily thought as Thad filled her clutching emptiness with his hard, throbbing manhood. Then she felt his groin thud up against hers as he completely filled the sacred chamber of her motherhood with his manliness. A shudder of perverse excitement rushed through her fevered brain as Thad lay atop her with his big cock buried down inside her. She had seduced her other son, she sickly thought. Now she had both of her sons under her evil spell.

But before she had time to think about it, Thad jerked his ass back and began to fuck her with deep, pounding thrusts, driving his cock into her all the way to the hilt on every plunging stroke.

Thad was every bit as big as his father, Alison told herself as her son's big penis slid in and out of her. Maybe even bigger, she sickly thought as the thick shaft of his cock pulled her clit down and rubbed against it.

Dropping her foot down off the back of the couch, she dug the tip of the heel of her high-heeled pump into Thad's bounding ass to goad him on as she felt herself already lifting toward culmination. The fiery passion and heat of the moment were priming her, adding fuel to the fiery orgasm building down inside her womb.

"Yes, Baby, yes! Help me, help Mommy come . . ." Alison babbled out, digging her claws down into Thad's shoulders and thrusting herself back up at his pounding attack.

Alison had her head thrown back, eyes closed and was making soft mewing sounds as she strained toward her climax. Thad was huffing and puffing like a steam engine on a long, steep climb up a mountain as he relentlessly fucked his mother.

In fact, they were making so much noise, neither of them heard the click of the front door as it was unlocked. And neither of them saw Robbie and Melisa slip inside the house and shut the door behind them.

When they heard the loud, lewd sounds coming from the living room, Robbie and Melisa paused in the foyer to listen. As they listened, they looked at each other in disbelief. Alison and Thad, Robbie jealously thought? How could his mother let that happen?

"Mother, Thad?" Melisa whispered, gawking at Robbie in shock.

"I think so," Robbie muttered, slowly creeping toward the doorway leading out into the living room. As he did, Melisa grabbed hold of his hand and followed him.

Reaching the doorway, both of them peered out around the doorframe into the living room.

As they did, they saw Alison lying on her back on the couch. Thad was on top of her humping away at her like there was no tomorrow. They watched on with perverted fascination as Thad's tight, clenched ass bounced up and down between Alison's widespread legs. Thad's ass glistened wetly with the sweat that was pouring off him as he jerked back and forth, driving his big, juice-drenched peter in and out of the meaty trench between his mother's long legs. As he did, Alison had her hands on his shoulders, holding onto him as she drove the sharp point of one of her high heeled pump into her son's bounding ass. Like a cowgirl on her horse, she was spurring him on, coaxing him, urging him to fuck her even harder.

Robbie and Melisa could see their mother's big, saggy tits wildly flouncing up and down in rhythm with the cadence of their frantic fucking as the couch shook and wobbled under the savage onslaught.

How could he do that to her, Robbie sickly thought? She was his mother for God's sake. His mother . . . but, but wait, hadn't he done the same thing? The exact same thing. In fact, if he hadn't done it, too, none of this would be happening. Oh, he was one to be proclaiming morality and virtue all right, he shamefully thought. Especially after he had just come from taking away his own daughter's virginity . . .

Then, as Robbie watched on in a jealous fog, Alison gave out a long, strangled groan. Her legs shot out and her whole body began to shake and strain up against Thad as her back stiffened and arched up off the couch. Then as she continued to writhe and twist under Thad, her long legs lifted up and curled around behind Thad's rocking ass. Robbie watched on in jealous impotency as she dug her sharp heels into his bounding ass, pulling him deeper into her and bringing his savage attack to a momentary halt.

"Thadโ€”Thadโ€”Thadโ€”my Baby," Alison gushed out, pulling him down to her as their mouths locked together in a deep, probing kiss.

The passionate kiss seemed to go on forever and ever until at last Robbie saw his mother slowly melt back down onto the couch as Thad lifted his lips off hers.

The moment Alison's legs dropped back down away from Thad's ass, it began to rock back and forth at a furious pace. Robbie and Melisa could hear the sick sounds of Alison and Thad's fucking resume with an even louder resonance as the couch creaked and groaned under the fucking mother and son.

Robbie knew that the savagery of their fucking couldn't last much longer.

"Fuckkkkk . . . fuckโ€”fuckโ€”fuckโ€”" Thad cried out as he curled his hips upward and thrust up into his mother as hard and deep as he could.

Then Robbie watched on with sick fascination while his son's tight ass began to jerk as it clenched and relaxed. To Robbie, it looked like his son/brother had his cock buried so deep inside their mother's pussy, his cum would start pouring out of her ears any second.

Thad continued to hump against her, thrusting his cock deeper up into warm clutch of her pussy over and over again as it spewed out its virulent load into her. There was so much of it, Robbie could see the thick, white cream leaking out around the embedded shaft of his son's penis. As it did, it puddled on the couch under his mother's ass, making a big, gooey mess.

At last, Thad gave out a soft groan and his muscles began to go slack. Then, as Thad and Alison lay locked together, their bodies intertwined in incestuous communion, Robbie saw his mother turn her head and woozily look in their direction.

As she did, her eyes and her mouth flared open as she stared at them in stunned shock.

"Robbie! Melisa!" she gasped out, trying to push Thad up off her.

Jerking his head around, Thad backed away from her, dragging his big, cum-covered penis back out of her as he did. Thad seemed too shocked to speak as he stared at them in stunned silence.

"When, uh, when did you get home?" Alison muttered, pulling her legs up and spinning around on her butt to turn and face them.

"A few minutes ago . . ." Robbie told her, slowly stepping closer to where she and Thad sat nervously looking at them. "So how long has this been going on behind my back?"

"Nothing is going on behind your back," Alison angrily retorted. "This was the first time and I was going to tell you . . ."

"Uh, yeah, yeah, she said she was going to tell you," Thad mumbled, self-consciously dropping his hand to cover his penis as he sat looking up at Robbie and Melisa like the cat who had just swallowed to canary.

"When . . . just when were you going to tell me," Robbie angrily asked.

"Well, I certainly wasn't going to go running out to the dance to tell you . . ." she muttered back, feeling that he was being more than a little unfair about the whole thing. After all, hadn't he done the same thing? So how could he blame Thad for taking advantage of her offer? What was good for one son had to be good for the other son . . . didn't it, she asked herself?

"And I didn't do anything with him that I didn't do with you . . ." Alison excused herself. "Besides, what's good enough for one brother is good enough for the other brother."

"But, Mother . . ." Robbie started to say before he was interrupted by Melisa.

"Brother! Mother! Daddy! Thad! What's going on?" Melisa whined.

"Robbie is your father . . . but he, he is your brother, too," Alison told her as Melisa stared at her with a bewildered look on her pretty, young face.

"What?" Melisa gasped, turning to look at Robbie. "My brother? How? How can that be?"

"He's my son, too," Alison murmured.

"Everything is so messed up. I can't believe we've all been living a lie for the past eighteen years. Nothing is as it seemed. How can I ever believe anything you say anymore?" Melisa whined. "How could you?"

"That didn't seem to stop you tonight . . ." Robbie said, slowly stepping around behind Melisa and reaching up to the zipper tab on the neckline of the back of her dress.

"What do you mean?" Alison choked out, her face blanching as she watched her son slowly run the zipper down the back of her daughter's little black dress. "You didn't! Tell me you didn't . . ."

"Daddyโ€”Daddyโ€”what are you doing?" Melisa whimpered.

"I'm just going to show your, uh, our mother what you wore to the dance tonight," Robbie said, reaching up to Melisa's dress and pushing it down off her big, bare breasts.

"Daddy, uh, uh, Robbie, don't, please don't," Melisa fumed, grabbing her dress and trying to keep Robbie from pushing it down farther.

The emotions swirling around the room were clashing, metamorphosizing to fit the role changes that were occurring.

"Let me see . . ." Alison ordered her, going from her role of the straying lover to mother in a heartbeat.

"See . . ." Robbie exclaimed, his role changing from father to the betrayed brother as he tried to convince his mother that it wasn't his fault that he had strayed from the fold.

"Robbieโ€”stop itโ€”" Melisa, now playing the character of the wronged sister, fussed as she felt Robbie finally succeed in shoving her dress down around her ankles.

"Wow!" Thad blurted out, gawking at his sister in obvious, evident appreciation of her beauty. Thad seemed to be the least affected by the eddy of role reversals spinning around them.

"Melisa . . ." Alison hissed, "why did you . . ."

"Why did I?" Melisa barked back accusingly. "Why did I? Why did you?"

Then a calm seemed to settle down over the room as Alison looked down at herself.

They were dressed almost identical, she sickly realized. It was almost as if the same fiendish compulsion, or whatever it was, had driven them to dress the same. Both wearing black garter belts, black nylons, black high-heeled pumps and little else.

Melisa's breasts were bigger, fuller, but even though age had taken its toll on Alison's breasts, they were still eye-catching.

But down below, below their lacy, black garter belts, there was a striking difference. While Alison's secrecy was hidden by a profuse tangle of kinky, black curls, Alison's was as bare and bald as a baby's butt with everything exposed and on display.

One of Melisa's arms self-consciously lifted to cover her quivering breasts while she dropped her hand down to hide her shaven pussy from her mother's glaring stare.

As everyone stared at each other, the only sound in the room was the soft music playing in the background.

Then everyone watched as Alison lifted up onto her high heels and slowly clacked over to Robbie.

Wrapping her arms around him, she began to slowly sway to the music. Robbie smiled down at her and began to sway with her as they slowly shuffled around the room together.

"You're not angry with me are you?" she murmured into his ear, suggestively grinding herself against him as they danced.

"How could I ever stay mad at you," he whispered back, returning her suggestive nudge with one of his own. "You're my mother . . ."

Then she stopped and pulled her hands around in front of him.

"Why don't you get out of your stuffy, old clothes . . . and get naked like the rest of us," she purred, her fingers quickly undoing his belt and pants.

"Why not," he grinned, unbuttoning his shirt as she quickly shoved his pants down his legs and dug her fingers under the waistband of his shorts.

As his mother tugged his shorts down freeing his hardening peter, Robbie looked over and saw that Thad and Melisa were sitting side by side on the couch. Their arms were intertwined and their lips were locked in a passionate kiss while Melisa had her hand wrapped around her brother's big, limp cock and Thad had his hand buried down between her legs.

Peeling his shirt back over his shoulders, Robbie watched his mother ease down onto her knees in front of him. His big cock was already half-hard and trying to lift its big, plum-colored head as his mother fumbled with his pants and shorts, pulling them off over his feet. It took only moments for her to undress him. And then he stood before her with only his socks remaining as his last vestige of dress.

Kneeling on the big, furry rug in front of the fireplace, Alison looked up at him, took his hands in hers and pulled him down beside her.

As Robbie knelt down beside her, she pushed him onto his back. Then she wrapped her hot, little hand around his semi-hard penis and leaned down over it. As she lifted her son's big cock up to her mouth, Alison could smell her daughter's sex on it.

"I can smell her on you . . ." Alison mumbled, slowly twirling her little, pink tongue round and round the big, purple head of Robbie's cock. "Was she a virgin?"

"Yesโ€”yes, she was a virgin," Robbie whispered. "But not any more . . ."

"Was Thad?" Robbie jealously asked.

"I don't know . . . I didn't ask him," Alison smiled, then lowered her soft, pink lips down around the head of his hardening penis . .you plan to add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Where is part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel!

Oh, please write a sequel to this. It's so hot.

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
We want a sequel, pliz

Definitely one of the best, hottest stories of she males I have read, you just gotta do it one more time, mmmm

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Wow, I do like your stories.

This is the second one I have read tonight or morning, but it will not be the last one I read thanks again for posting this story and the other one I read earlier. I so wish I could have found someone like Ms Sin when I was in school. I was masterbating in bed alot and when I would cum in my hand I would wipe my hand on the bed skirt, it made quite a mess, my mother thought I was blowing my nose. To keep out of trouble I started to just lick the cum off my hand, and then got the idea to raise my legs up and back over my head and hook them in the head board of the bed, that brought my cock to my mouth and I could even get about an inch of it inside, I would cum that way for quite awhile. My step father started visiting me soon after this and we ended up having sex, started slow just masterbating each other but soon moved to sucking each other, then fucking each other, he was at least gentle the first time there was hardly any pain, and to this day I love a cock in my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sexy

Wow, this was a super hot, sexy, intense story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Favorite

I absolutely love your stories, and this one is perhaps my favorite so far. It's been a while since wrote this one and wanted to know if you would ever consider making a sequal at all, or even a small series?

Truly yours,

Your biggest fan.

P.S. keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

here's hoping part two is finished very soon.

eros4ueros4uabout 11 years ago
Lovely story

Wow, love this story, I get so excited when I read it. write more please

Lilbig16Lilbig16almost 11 years ago
I like

It was great but not as good as the nomad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where can someone find this pleasure

I am reading shemale training and sissy training, along with forced gay stories. I don't know how or where to make these fantasies real.

I know I should not, but brainwashing myself on these Literotica stories is lowering my resistance...

Do continue this story as a series. Where was Ms. Sin when I was in high school?

lagneau blanclagneau blancalmost 11 years ago
Better than the nomad story

Great work, a classic theme with a twist and an alluring end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG What a Teacher

I would love to have a teacher like Ms. Sin; she could give me all the extra tutoring and homework she could handle. Can only imagine hoe good it would feel to have her lecturing stick in my boi pussy. Mmmmmmm

Dale oldvintner@msn.com

Oldguy45Oldguy45over 10 years ago
Got me hard immediately!

Once again, SugarandSalt, you've written a wonderfully hot and explicit story. I love anal sex, and it made me remember the times I've done it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
his teacher the transsexual

not long enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Transsexual Teachers

If only there had been Transsexual teachers when I was in school I wolud have signed up for that class to learn to suck cock and have my virgen ass taken! Mmmmmm yes.

LITTLEBUM2002LITTLEBUM2002over 10 years ago
Great stories, but...

I love all your stories, including this one. But a transexual calling themselves a "shemale" is very unrealistic. As is a teacher using this word. That word is only used in porn, and is pretty degrading. It's about equal to a gay teacher telling his students to use the word "fag"

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 10 years ago
mmmmmm

i wish i had a teacher like this for my health class when i was in school mmmmmmm awesome story SS 5*

chz00chz00over 10 years ago

i def need teacher like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Lovely story you can really get lost in the moment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

She would never call herself a shemale like that. She would probably prefer trans-woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sequel pleeeeeeeeezzzzzz

pleez give us more of ms sin and greg and have greg breed her hot ass too!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2?!?

Transexual teacher is one of my favorite fantasies. Please! Keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
teacher gives special ed.

How delightful. A transsexual teacher in a place to show those the best of both worlds! The children need a measure of encouragement and molestation to get the meaning of how to suck cock and take nice dick deep.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
Edge of My Seat

Hi,

This story had me ad the very edge of my seat, my erection tender and raw from tugging and rubbing throughout the story. I am very happy to have read this and look forward to more. I occasionally like to read transsexual stories and this was fun and exciting. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What luck !

Wish I had a teacher like that ! I would stay late every day ! For the rest of my life, I would only feed of her cum, I need no other good !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was wonderful!! Please continue their explorations of kinky sex together!!!

iser21iser21over 9 years ago
GREAT

That was great. I can remember the first time i had that done. It was great then and your story made me think of it. Would like to chat with you. I'm iser21 on here look at a few of the things I wrote.

iser21

ohiorobertohiorobertalmost 9 years ago

thats so fucking hot,got me hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Can't wait for chapter 2 please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
by

Amazing! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Great story,well written. Hope for more. I have a great mental picture of Ms Sin.

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great story telling. Love the time taken to set it up. Very stimulating! I could imagine being broken in by a teacher like that. Thanks for sharing your erotic imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Congratulations, it's a very erotic tales. However I think Ms. Sin deserves a longer series for knowing all her charme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

We need more!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great Story

Need more please. 5 ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

bad1_bbad1_balmost 8 years ago
OMG

I'm throbbing. Awesome story.

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59almost 8 years ago
Great

Another chapter or two please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Angel

If possible would rate this over 5. Hoping to read another story of Mrs. Sin.

shvedsissyshvedsissyover 7 years ago
So wet

OMG had me drooling and made my clitty hard and wet. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn hot !!

% stars all the way ~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

I really enjoyed the story, but the language about trans people needs to be updated. The terms are way out of date and not reflective of the vast majority of today's trans population.

I'd love to read more stories by you and other good writers that use more current terminology.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I would like to suck and be fucked by a she male or two at the same time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Sexy

I think this would be great to be taken by a transsexual. It just makes my dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is hot

please write a sequel, I would love to see what happens next

Lilbig16Lilbig16almost 7 years ago
Great

Your my best writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved her Cock

She was so hot, wished her cock was in my ass. Loved it. I need more of her cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Brilliant

As I was reading this I so wanted Ms Sin's little hole.

Please write some sequels to this brilliant story, very easy to read and so enveloping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Now this was hot as i so wish i had a teacher like that.. Please give us more as i know you can put more into this....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Hot story

I wish Ms Sin was my teacher right now sitting ay my PC with a stiff throbbing hard cock;)

JSF79JSF79about 6 years ago
Fantastic Stuff

A great story, very well told. A lovely balance between creating characters that you care for and action that turns you on. Superbly done, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovely story

my cock was getting harder and harder the more i read , please don.t stop xx

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Private lessons

I truly enjoyed Miss Sin's carnal education as she fucked me in the ass. Now I want her to drive that meaty dick of hers into me, while I'm pretending to be a true female.

After fucking me yesterday she asked me if I was willing to dress up for her, and become her young lady. So she could lay me on my back and penetrate me (Of course I just wanted to please her, but to be truthful I've always wanted to be a lady) as a woman should be. I told her yes and I would have enjoyed that very much but she would have to first bathe me and after drying me off, she'd be the one dressing me up changing me into a beautiful female so I could be fucked by her, becoming her carnal property ! In hearing that her eyes radiated nothing but lust, and immediately whispered in my ear, Oh baby yes !

Next day after class we met Victoria's Secrets where she baught me sexy feminan lingerie for my weekend as her lover. There were beautiful bra & pantie sets with matching garterbelts, also girdles with attachable garter straps. And beautiful babydolls and chemises. She also purchased a few corsets and bustiers for both of us. And of course let's not forget our nylon & silk stockings to cover our sexy legs. Then we went to buy four pairs of high heels in black, pink, while and red & a few skirts with matching blouses. Even a few dresses were added to my new feminan attire.

Later as we got to her apartment she let me into her bedroom and had me address before her washer sat on the bed and looked at me ever so lustfully. What's fully naked she led me to the shower, while showing she prepared my bath saying that she wanted my body to smell & feel as soft like a female should.

Once in my bath she began shaving my legs as raised them for her, also doing my arms & back, along with all my front paying particular attention to my pubic parts & behind. Once she was done with my bath she had me stand up and rinsed me off.

Once in the bedroom she went to a bag of Victoria's Secrets taking out nothing but the white lingerie explaining to me, even though I had your virginity yesterday, this is going to be the first time in bed being taken as a young lady so virgin White truly suites this special occasion.

As she held out a beautiful Lacy pair of white panties, she had me step into them. As she raised them up my legs I began to feel what a woman feels when slipping on her panties (the sensuous kissing and licking of her legs as she rides them up towards the intended destination) seductively fitting them snuggly around her waist. Then wrapping the garter belt around my waist & fastening it, she lovingly kissed the tip of my dick telling me, all the real attention will be going somewhere else this evening, since being a lady is what you really want to be tonight.

Handing me a pair of sheer silk stockings in nude she explained how to bring them up each leg one at a time while following her directions I was taken into another world as I began slipping the Silk Stocking over my pointed toe by rolling it up past my ankle then smoothly over my calve until finally reaching my upper thigh and fastening it to its garter straps. Then repeating the beautiful female ritual of seductively encasing my newly shaved legs in silk stockings to my luscious legs & thighs. I felt my nipples become stiff with desire for a man's tounge and lips. My mentor & lover now chose a sexy bustier, having me raise my arms while she stood behind me, bringing around my front & hooking it up from behind from bottom to top as I watched my waist become smaller, slimmer with my hips becoming more shapely feminan ! Then my upper chest became a women's pair of lovely breast as they were pushed up and out. My God my figure became that of woman, one in virtual heat.

She now chose for my outer wrapping a sexy hugging white cream colored skirt and had me step into it and slip it up to my waist. But before zipping it up she had me slip into a pink blouse. After buttoning it up and tucking it into the skirt and zipping up my skirt she took me over to the vanity and began the applying my makeup along with all the final feminine touches, including a shoulder-length brunette wig.

Oh my God is all I could say when looking into the mirror and gazing upon the beautiful creature in front of me how was so long ago that was now I have become a beautiful voluptuous female,now all I wanted taken buy a real man. In seeing the look of pure lust in my eyes I heard her say that even though she already had me yesterday, tonight she had a special surprise for me as only a woman could appreciate.

She then asked me to help her with making dinner since we're going to have two beautiful special guest join us tonight as soon as I heard that I became confused and worried and noticing that she sat me down on the couch, telling me that our guest where two extremely handsome men and that after dinner they were going to make love to us and since I had decided I wanted to be made love to as a woman it was only proper that a man be inside of me while I pleasured the sensations being a female.

And once they were done fucking and eating us out we would trade trade them to each other for some more wicked fun.

The more she told me the more lustful I became sexually aroused

Finally when they arrived I couldn't help myself and I drooled eating them up with my eyes. After dinner we all went into the bedroom, and one of the men took me in his arms and gave me such a passionate kiss that at all but melted into him.

Very slowly and passionately, he then began undressing me piece by piece. First came my blouse pulling it off my shoulders it fell to the ground like a feather on a windless day, then he undid my skirt and that also floated to the ground as I stepped out of it.

I then began to undress him taking off his shirt then his shoes until nothing but his pants were left.

Getting down on my knees, I undid his belt, then unzipping him I reached in and took hold of the most beautifully thick peice of veined dick I've ever held, and it was all mine ! After I got him hard by licking and gently kissing and sucking on his dick, he left me to the bed and laid me on my back then as my legs and thighs were spread wide open & waiting, he got on top of me & reaching behind my bottom he slid my panties to the side and searched for the opening he wanted. Once found he positioned his warm cock and applied pressure little I heard and felt a meaty pop as he entered me, as I still wore all my lingerie and heels which of course made me feel like a slut for his enjoyment !

After a while of him fucking me I made him get on his back and I slowly impaled myself on his dick and then I slowly began to ride it in a steady rhythm until I wanted more so I picked up the pace and kept it up till he couldn't take it no more and again coming to me I could feel rope after juicy rope shooting inside of me. Once he was soft I just laid down on top of his chest and played with his nipple until I fell asleep fully content

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

having the trans character using the word "transgendered" really hurt the suspension of disbelief. That's like saying gayed or caucasianed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The previous persons comment is dumb

I love your stories they are filled with so much hunger thank you

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I'm so hard right now, wishing there was another chapter.

Please keep going ๐Ÿ™

bigcowboy36bigcowboy36almost 4 years ago

I'm so hard right now, wish there was another chapter.

BigggredddBigggredddalmost 4 years ago

What a fantastically naughty and raunchy story! I found myself wishing that I was the lucky student, taking cock from a beautiful shemale teacher.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
How can Ms. Sin?

have Greg be her perfect young cum-dumpster,by being his tutor.Clearly Ms.Sin has found a beautiful eager young student who wants his teacher to teach him how to please her hungry cock.Greg innocently has already learned to take Ms.Sin's huge cock in his mouth and ass,and also to become her Cum Whore.

I am sure Greg after Highschool will stay with Ms.Sin to be her fucktoy and boyfriend.I just love Transsexual Stories of Domination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The buildup and seduction from this shemale is so realistic and sexy. I love the subtly and slow seduction. It's so much better than the regular "Dom shemale" stories out there. A true dom shemale needs to give pleasure and thoughtful, slowly seduce a boy. Perfect! Please continue or make more like this!

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

I loved the story I wish I was the student.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Mmmmmm, loving your story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I was fucked by a shemale once

She wasnโ€™t as hung is her but it was absolutely fucking fantastic I sure miss her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Greg is one very lucky youngster. I have dreamed for a really long time to meet someone like Ms Sin. Being her fuck toy for years to come would fulfill my ultimate dream. Even though i am now 69 i still wish i could find a shemale that enjoyed fucking a guy with her long hard dick and teach him how to enjoy her gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely got me straining in my chastity cage โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Very nice story, I really enjoyed it. Sexy and hot. Great.

Kinda wanted to keep reading to see where it went

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Very stroke worthy! Love dominant but kind dickgirl stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. I'd like to see Greg get a nice over the knee bare bottom spanking for his tardiness, after which he thanks her with a lengthy cock worshipping blowjob. Perhaps Greg could spend a nice cum-drenched weekend wit Ms Sin? Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely should make more parts to this story๐Ÿ˜ซ

JACKBETHJACKBETHabout 2 years ago

Every man's dream!!!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I need someone to teach me, I would love more of this story.

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Incredible story. More please. Very hot

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

There are a few faux pas's in the grammar of this story, but I am not going into details unless the author contacts me to find out what I noticed. Otherwise this story stimulates that tiny little spot in pretty much every males being that rembermers their special teacher somewhere in their past.

I regret not taking the offer given to me by my seventh grade temptress / teacher. Whenever I think about her I still see her in her wonderful sexy dresses and what I recall must have been 4 inch heels.

I wonder if she was not the reason for my high heel shoes fetish.

Back to the story !

Curious64KCCurious64KCover 1 year ago

I just love her nameโ€ฆ Ms โ€œSinโ€. Wow

Yes some of us would have loved to secretly find that our teacher had a cock and knew how to use it. To me if she was 40โ€™s even 50โ€™s and seduced me in school at 18 yes yes yes..

You write so well. Thanks for the images.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ooohhhh WOW I want her cock cumming in my MOUTH !!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous