All Comments on 'Playtime'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've never commented before...but I just had to with this one

That was amazing...Your voice was so relaxing... I want more

ElectricsterElectricsterover 12 years ago
Hot Damn!

This is my number 1 favorite audio on this site, with "A Parting Gift" being a very close second. You made me melt every time you said "baby" and your good girl came when you told her to. God, you're amazing. I can't wait for next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even better the second time around

I listened to it again today and I was incredibly wet and doing everything you asked me too. I'll do anything you want me too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I can't even begin to describe how good that was. Your timing for the female orgasm was incredible. I felt like cumming several times before, but you knew how to drive it so that I didn't cum until you told me to. LOVED it! Definitely a download for multiple enjoyments!

happy0cathappy0catover 12 years ago
mmmm

u need a job as a phone sex operator! I would go into debt calling you!!!

CarnageSISCarnageSISover 12 years ago

Another amazing audio, your voice is a gift to all us lucky listeners. Will definitely be keeping a look out for your next one!

HallowsEveHallowsEveover 12 years ago
Amazing..

I can honestly say that I've never been so turned on before. There is just something about this that drives me wild. And because of that, I'll probably cum to this again and again. You've definitely earned yourself another fan looking forward to your next submission. Of course, I'll go back and listen to the other ones while I'm waiting.

Surfer_RodSurfer_Rodover 12 years agoAuthor
I have the best fans!

Thank you all so much for your comments, messages, and support! You make me very honored with your support, feedback, and ratings! My newest audio should be up very soon, and as long as I keep getting asked for them, I will keep making them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazingly good.

You have totally ruined me for all other audios on this site. Tried to listen to another guy's today, and it just didn't compare. Had to return to you instead to get my fix. My very satisfied body thanks you...and is eagerly waiting for more.

naijabellenaijabelleover 12 years ago

umm.. Wow!!! your voice really makes it sound like u are physically next to me. its so encouragin, I was one of those that didn't hit the mark the first time but may I say,thank god there was a pillow nearby when I did, or some neighbors would have been concerned!... I want more!!.. please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your voice is so hot and sultry I couldn't help but cum. Can't wait to hear your other submissions ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh....My.....God......

Two words: Fuck Me.

Okay I lied, three words: NOW!!!

I just came twice each when you told me too, once when I was pounding my pussy and then once when my lovely lovely instructor did. Dear God take the wheel, I just died and went to heaven times a billion...damn. I can't even write enough about this to give it it's right of praise..fuck. My pussy is soaked my bed is soaked my fingers are pruned and I'm 110% satisfied..thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
turned on so much

Ohh baby I also love listening to you as I get so turned on and I rub my pussy so hard. I love to rub my pussy and bang my clit while listening to you, it makes me cum so much harder and so much better than if I’m completely on my own.

Keep your audio’s cumming, they are a complete turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*speechless*

God, you're such a perfect mix of sweet and sexy! I found myself smiling at your cheeky words when I was touching my body.. Oh, and then you started getting dirty... I don't think I've ever fucked myself so hard...

Can we actually have sex, please?! I'm begging you.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
p.s..

... You sound so fucking hot when you cum. I love a man who can't help but give in to pleasure.. ;)

- Speechless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Young teenx

Omg best audio ever please do more of these I had an amazing night ooohxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oohhh wow

So incredibly hot.

You know just what a woman wants to hear her man say. Your voice is sohot and sexy and I'm still throbbing from listening.

I love to be told what to do and loved hearing you get excited.

Love how calm your voice is...very matter of fact and hot & sexy.

Pleeeeease do more of these . You really know how to get me going. Amazing.

You're so playful and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wanna wake up just like this

I can't believe how hot and wet I am after listening. Your voice is intoxcating.

You really are gifted at saying just what women need to hear!

We are taught that sex is naughty and wanting it is nastier still.

Thank you for making it so hot & sexy but also very beautiful and calm & lustful.

I bet you have one verrrrry happy wife or girlfriend because you know how to tease & please.

Please do more of these. Thanks for taking the time to record & submit them. They are not going to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:) my favorite

this is the one I ALWAYS come back to. It's like I have to. The only wayi can make myself get off. Oh god. Your voice is so sexy. I want a man like you. No matter what age. And I'm 19. I love how the first time I heard this we were ao in sync. Like what you said was what I was doing.

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Will you marry me?

I was thinking white on white? Beach theme or did you want a church? Buffet or chicken dinner course? Is Paris okay for the honey moon?

Hahaha, I'm just kidding but damn, I'm laying here naked in a puddle of my wetness I came both times! :) moree!

Surfer_RodSurfer_Rodover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow....

Months later and I am still getting awesome comments on this recording. I am so very glad you all are so supportive of me. Got a new recording up (finally) and i'll keep posting more, thank you for sticking with me, and sending all your messages and comments! Wish I could please you all personally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
U R extremely extremely good!!

I stumbled upon few other audios before i landed in yours and you are totally on a different level. I could instantly connect with you, you sounded so natural and yes you know just what to say. Before i knew it i had already listened to three of your audios at a stretch and i could not help but wanting you for real. I surely will be coming back to your blog now in future and i hope you keep them cumming :)

Loved connecting with you in the orgasmic world!

retroglamretroglamabout 12 years ago
I came twice

Oh my god, that was so fucking hot, your voice is so sexy. I just kept thinking about how I wanted you to be there with me, with your cock inside my tight pussy, thrusting and moaning.

(I'm 18)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh God

That is all I kept saying. So fucking good. I want you here to play with my pussy, to fuck me so hard. You, sir, have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My first time

when my bf is away I read literotica to subdue my fiending for him. I stumbled across this. Ive never heard anything like this before. I was just gonna listen at first, but your words got the best of me. I peaked 3 times before squirting. Thank you Mr. Rider.

<3 marie

Las vegas, nv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
intense & so sexy

You're so sexy & natural and it is such a turn on. I get wet for you every time.

Thank you for these submissions.

My fiance and I are apart a lot and this is my guilty pleasure, listening to sexy audio here.

Please keep doing this because you help me stay sane while being so far from my man. Big wet smooches & licks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Again and again and again and again..

Where do I start? You're one of the first authors I've listened to on lit, and you give me no reason to look for another. After listening to this, I've tried listening to others and none come close to how you make me feel. I can listen to this recording over and over and never tire of your voice. You're so kind, but I'm afraid you've ruined me for everyone else on lit. I find my panties soaked after just hearing you say "hello". Can't wait for the next recording, Rod. Keep it up xx

-Much love, A.F.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bad boy..

You bad boy, making such a mess of your sheets...you ought to be punished...by the way, your laugh is orgasmic. However, you always make such a mess after your orgasm and that cannot be left unchecked, you are so naughty. Makes me want to spank your little tush red. ;) I don't know how I found myself in this situation but...

Can you accommodate my womanly desires?

Love your audios!

S.T.

Gina_BabeGina_Babealmost 12 years ago
omg so orgasmic

My favorite I came twice and it felt out of this world.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Oh Rod baby you are soooooo good to us!

Yum yum yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I only recently discovered you and I swear I'm already addicted to you're voice. I also wanted to thank you for making me feel a little bit more sexy and confident with in myself, as typical as it sounds self confidence is something I really struggle with and your recordings for whatever reason have made my self esteem rise, so a really, really big thank you to you. Please don't stop what you're doing...ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aww :

Haha I wanted to cum at the same time as you but I came too early :( Your voice sounds just like this hot guy I used to know lol now my pussy is super soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Speechless

I don't think words can do justice for how you make me feel.. Your voice is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy, and your chuckle at the end was enough to send me over the edge... I came both times with you! Never stop :* xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

You really know how to talk to a lady, came both times and squirted like I never had before! I love how special and sexy you make me feel ;) without a doubt you are my fave on literotica!

deville_jendeville_jenover 11 years ago
Love you, babe!

Youre so fucking good!! If you make me cum this hard just with your voice..I wonder what you could do irl.. Mmmm <3

WheetavixWheetavixover 11 years ago
nommm

Everytime I'm horny, this is the video I come to, and cum for ;) your voice turns me on so much, and when you say Daddy. Fuck. :') best audios on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I have been trying to find new ways to make me cum and then I stumbled upon your stuff and oh my God. I came twice just listening to this one. You have the sexiest voice I have ever heard. Please don't stop making these. They're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baby...

Love thinking about you stroking your long hard cock. I wish that you could fill me right now because you make me so wet. I would love to return the favor. Please don't stop ;) do another one like this for me. :)

-Crystal

happywife669happywife669about 11 years ago
Well DAMN!

You have made me cum so hard, all I can say is DAMN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck....

I came as soon as you said let's come together. God that was so hot.

KikishoesKikishoesabout 11 years ago
More

I love this style

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeabout 11 years ago
I love Playtime

Today was the first time I've listened to this in a long time (first time was in 2011)... god damn I love this audio... This was also my first audio listening to on here and I fell in love with your soothing voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

I just happened to stumble across this today, and I'm thanking god that I did. Holy shit. That was one of the most phenomenal orgasms I've had in SO long. I'm truly spent now. Thank you so very much for the incredible time :) you're amazing, and this is truly a gem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Woah you sound like Blake Anderson

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH. MY. GOD.

Your voice is just so fucking sexy, and I found myself following your instructions even when I desperately wanted to touch myself at the beginning.... I managed to come twice and it was just completely amazing!! And listening to your moans and sighs was probably the most sexy thing!! You've got yourself a new fan! Please... Keep recording and never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST LOVER I EVER HAD!!

its amazing you arent even here and your the best lover i have ever had i did every thing you told me to got off when you wanted me to it was amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

I literally just had the most intense orgasm of my whole life! I never had a squirting orgasm until now...yaaaaaaaay, my first :))))) goooooooooooood, this was sooooooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I managed to cum three times thank you so much xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just incredible

Seriously, thank you for this, it was absolutely mind blowing, and...honestly I can't even form coherent thoughts right now,..just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my fav

Surfer_Rod, you're amazing. Im simply in love with you and your voice Youre super sexy and sweet!! Loved this <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
woah.

So gooooood. I'll come back to this one again. Literally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Mmm had an amazing orgasm and still wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I just came more times then ever in a half an hour :O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're a god

Keep doing this

Meow31Meow31almost 9 years ago
Hi

First time listening :) I really really enjoyed that. I finished right when you said to finger hard and had the longest orgasm up until you started to finish. Something about your voice just made me feel really good, and comfortable. Almost like I know you in a way... It was really great! Thank you so much!

daddyfucktoydaddyfucktoyover 8 years ago
Please don't stop

Your voice gets me off more than any other man's voice I've ever heard and your audio's always feel so intimate (so much better than porn lol) thank you so much and please keep making more audios. This is only the second time I came twice in one session! It was truly amazing especially because when you came in the end I didn't think I was gonna make it but you led me to come just in time, a second time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Wow

Your voice is enough to get any girl off but coupled with your intimate words and sensual tone and I was feeling euphoric a good while after I finished. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my...wow

I am in love with your voice, you made me cum so hard... And i love it when you call "me" good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hawt road sex!!!!

My boyfriend and I are traveling from Alabama back home to Jacksonville Florida and we're looking for an erotic story to enhance the ride. This one caught our eye because it was 33 minutes long. It was awesome! He was driving and followed every instruction given. As soon as he slipped his fingers in my dripping wet pussy I was squirting all over, I couldn't wait for you to tell me to cum I was already there. He finger fucked me through multiple erotic wet orgasms. He was so hard and his cock was hurting from being trapped in his jeans I begged him to let me free the beast and suck him dry. It was so hot as I took him in my mouth pussy, he had to focus on driving while I mouth fucked him. You blew and it was too much he pulled over on the side of the highway, took his pants off and climbed over the console got between my waiting thighs his hard cock seeking my dripping pussy..he slid in and fucked me good and hard, I came again and again. He kept popping his head up to check out the back window for cops as the cars and trucks flew by. In the final thrust he filled me with his hot sticky load, I could feel it flow back out as he continued to plunge into me. We had to stop, I was sure someone would have called the cops by now!! We pulled ourselves together and took a few selfies of our grinning faces before getting back on the road. Five to ten minutes later the blue lights were behind us lol. The deed was done and Nick the Dick trooper made sure we left Georgia with his autograph. I'm sure he was wondering why we were giggling about getting a speeding ticket and had no idea of the show he missed. We'll be listening again I'm sure. Thanks for the memories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've never came that hard before, let alone twice in a row.

I haven't came to the point of my body shaking and my mind feeling as though it's melted, but then you came along. I don't consider myself a squirter either but god damn, I made one hell of a mess. Let's just say you're not the only one that needed new sheets at the end of the recording.

appleheadsappleheadsalmost 4 years ago

That soft post orgasm laughter... damn!

Well the whole audio was amazing, and I’m leaving a wet patch onto my sheets because of that...

Keep them coming (meaning exactly that)

KittykittycatKittykittycatalmost 3 years ago

Soo gentle and sensual 💖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know that this audio is probably old, I was trying to do laundry and I had to stop and stand still cause you just took over and goodness 😍 thank you for what you do ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been coming back (pun intended) to this audio for some 6 years and I dont know what i have to do to get more but I'll do it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
606 Followers
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Playtime Series Info

SIMILAR Stories