All Comments on 'Pain and Ecstacy'

by edal1959

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot and wet

Wow! So well written... I am getting wet just reading this. Major cum material ;-)

BaileyLBaileyLover 12 years ago
Oh, Yes!

This is an intensely arousing story. Envisioning myself bent over the chair and wearing that blindfold has me aching to be touched and disciplined like this. I've never experienced anal sex, but think with a lover like Keith I would definitely be looking forward to exploring every facet of lovemaking and intimacy.

The bondage and punishment are hot, but I also like his concern for his lover - rubbing her ass after he reddens her skin, making certain she is alright when she begins to gag on his cock. A firm but caring lover is an incredible turn on and this story has left me wet and aching for a man like this.

I'm looking forward to what's going to happen once they've had a chance to rest and get ready for the next encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was oustanding!

This was a marvellous, hot and sexy story - one of the best I've seen of its type in a long while - thank you.

5 *s, by the way, and very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredal1959@edal1959
6 Followers
I've been a member for a while now. I've posted a lot, read a lot, and met some interesting people here. May have even met my soul-mate. Thought I'd give a shot at writing a story or two.