All Comments on 'Beastie Ch. 02'

by lovelemur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Faster, longer updates...

Would definitely help.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Welllllllllllllllllll a Were Ho stepmom

What a surprise.............. a Were Ho for a stepmom.

Who could have imagined? Poor Kai. This chick is acting like a bitch in heat and I have no doubt she mated the dad JUST to get to the son. Please let this Ho get hers........please.

This could have a lot of good twists if worked right.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Pretty good!

What happened to Kai's mother and why does his father appear to dislike him so much? I like Rowan, she's got spunk. More please.

lovelemurlovelemurover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Guys

I truly appreciate all the feedback I have been receiving, Thank you for all of your support. If you are interested, the third chapter has been submitted and should be available to read in a couple of days. I hope you enjoy and I welcome any comments or criticisms you might have.

Thanks Again,

Lemur

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please....

I do love where this is going...

More please and a bit longer entry if you don't mind :)

MevanvyMevanvyover 10 years ago
Impressive defensive moves on Rowan's part,

but I want to know what she hit him with..?..

"Rowan reached for the heaviest thing she could grab, and struck her attacker repeatedly on the head until he collapsed."

I'm thinking, like, a bronze bust of Shakespeare that needs polishing. Or maybe Goethe. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL Go with your bad self

I have to say I really enjoyed reading a reaction that was more in line with what a real woman would probably do in that situation. I am very glad you wrote it in there as it is a refreshing change from the "wolf meets girl, girl swoons and 60 seconds later they are naked"

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Very hot bookstore scene

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous