All Comments on 'A New Living Situation Ch. 04'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really love Alex!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

damn this was a good chapter, I wish one of them would just admit they might have feelings for each other.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Really a great chapter, even though it was short I loved it.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Well written

As always, the chapter was well written and fascinating to read. However, I'm going to differ with most of the respondents about Alex. As a former EMT, I've had the "pleasure" of running many calls on the behalf of girlfriends and kept women of controlling men. In the beginning, the barely restrained jealousy and forceful control always seems sexy and romantic, but in the end it results in a woman battered and abused. Alex is not in control of his emotions, they control him. In the real world, Bella would not be safe, emotionally or physically.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
interesting ..

turn of events. what's next i wonder. are we ever going to learn anything about these two? why does ALEX do this type of arrangements?

creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

Nice stuff as always mami. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When cAn we read the rest. Very intresting

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 12 years ago
Ok, Where is the Rest... LOL

Love this submission you presented. Bella is definitely in trouble emotionally. I can't wait to see what happens next with these two.. Please finish the series. Thanks :)

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
Interesting Update

Wow, what is it about Rick that really makes Alex insecure or is it just the Bella isn't under his full control? I like her better with Rick, hopefully she will find a way to get away from Alex. Interesting turn of events; Alex is a little scary in his possession. Great writing.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Let's be real for a minute.......ok?

The chick has more power than she's aware of.

Male ego isn't letting him see true. His stupid ass thinks it's about his control.. his say.

Hell to the NO!!! He is so whipped it ain't funny....somebody needs to wake up to reality.

My money is on her. She just needs to recognize. He lost power a few good fucks ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
alex is crazy as all hell

I love this update- but she needs to get away from this nutjob. No wonder he doesn't have a regular g/f: he's gone off the deep end after only a few weeks. Crazy douchebag is not attractive, no matter how good he is in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait, what?

Ok, first off, LOVE the running commentary from Alpha_Marm. Second, cliffhanger much? It's still autumn, so I can't really complain too much about there not being a chapter 5 yet. Third, not that it's a bad thing, but are they all really a little warped, these men of ours?

BrownsugargoddessBrownsugargoddessover 12 years ago

Bravo....i love it please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

U have to write more of this lol ive been waiting for forever :P

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Feeling like a ghost taking up residence

I'm haunting, waiting for the rest of the story. Where is it? I am totally digging the dynamic, but definitely hungry for more. I feel Alex, but have little pity for him.

Will he man up and recognize or not??? That IS THE QUESTION!!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Love It!!!

Please, Please update!! I can't take the suspense. Alex sounds like one nutty control-freak. I need to know what happens to Bella.

EOLoverEOLoverover 12 years ago
Please finish this series.

I love the storyline. And I don't think I'd mind having my very own Alex!

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Please finish!

Really like the story. Please finish so I'll know what happens to Alex and Bella!!

Tierra22Tierra22over 12 years ago
What's next

OK I loved the past chapters now WHAT. When r u coming back to write some more of this story. I need to know what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Doubt That There is an End in Sight

You might as well use your imagination of what the ending is going to be, this author has a habit of not finishing her stories. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really

Hope you continue. Don't give this story up! Your doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FINISH PLEASE!!!

This story is really good. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1-800-Missing

Alex told her not to date any of his friends, but Ms. Fast Azz just wouldn't comply. This is how women end up missing.

P.S. Ya'll know white boys are CRAZY!!!

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

He did tell her not to date his friends!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

Why is she playing with the man? Alex told her not to date his friends, did she think that he was joking?

Ashlee1996Ashlee1996over 11 years ago
Luv it!

I deff luv this story and can't wait to see what else you have in store for Bella and Alex. Please update soon!! And lol @ anon. hehe 1-800-missing? haha too funny hehe

london101london101over 10 years ago
i would've stayed

Fuck a Rick. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can she for once give consent

What is worth all the rapey scenes. What's wrong with consensual sex? Good story but he's creepy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous