All Comments on 'May I Please You, Sir?'

by Bellatrixie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A marvellous story.

Particularly as it seems to be your first, here, and under this name at any rate.

You write so well, and this story is as beautiful as it is arousing - and by that, I mean very much indeed!

5 *s without the least hesitation; thank you, Bellatrixie - you are a star (well, almost!) as well as a great writer.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic bit of writing. It was so well done I find it surprising that this was your first submission. The perspective of the main character was spot on and I always enjoy getting inside the mind of a sub as they go about their interactions with a Dominant. In any case keep writing you have a gift for it and I hope to keep reading your work.

Until then I remain...

- Just@Fan

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for the comments...

They actually brought tears to my eyes. This is my first submission to literotica or anywhere else. I always thought my writing was pretty good but to have that validated by others is a precious gift and I thank you for taking the time to leave comments.

ChaingunChaingunover 12 years ago
I'm a fan.

Where is the "like" button?

darkknight01darkknight01over 12 years ago
5 Stars

Fantastic! BDSM is not a category in would normally read. But you captured me in the first 3 paragraphs and earned five stars by the fourth and you didn't let go. If there was a way I could give you six stars I would. I couldn't believe this was your first submission. I can't wait to read more from you. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
Very Nice!

Are comments meant to be critiques of the story or merely applause for a story you like? If it's meant to be applause, please add another pair of hands slapping together gleefully!

If it's meant to be a critique, then here's that, too: Very solid writing! It read quickly, easily, and completely to me. Very fun how she embraces her sexuality by submitting to another. It's simple, direct, and powerful because of it!

innocencebegoneinnocencebegoneover 10 years ago
Exciting beginning, so detailed and fun.

The title grabbed my attention at once, but it was the story I loved even more. I hope there will be another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just found you. FABULOUS BEGINNING. Please write more !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous