All Comments on 'First Brown Shower'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my thing

Thanks for the title--so I didn't get surprised by what you'd written. I just skimmed it--I was curious about your skills as a writer, even thought the subject is a major turnoff for me. What I saw indicated solid craft as a writer, so I'll watch for future work that deals with subjects that may appeal to me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my thing either

But I do admire the imaginative mind and the writing skill with which you explore the joys of the outer limits of perverse sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great poem

loved it my deepest desires finally written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

i like when women poop

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very perceptive writing

Notice the tension between the revulsion of being fouled and the desire for it--and how the author navigates that tension and plays on it. Sexual desire is often taking someone into intimate areas that were unexpected, and playing with them--or rejecting them. Imagine what follows this encounter. Will the two men be the same or will they always want to repeat some variation of this experience?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anticipatory

Notice that the tense is future--the envisioned event is all anticipated. And when we anticipate how things will seem to us, that projection is usually realized. So the bottom will indeed be stimulated by the experience. And notice that at the end, in the shower, they will "make love," fucking. The bottom is compelled by the scat scene to feel affection, because the top has given him a special experience, one that is not just conveyed to any partner. Most readers will reject the narrative out of hand--but they will miss the adventure and satisfaction of entering new experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a wonderful introductiion

This is a wonderful introduction to gay scat sex. It's important to realize that there are many variations and desires. My partner wants me to make love to him by fucking him when his rectum is full. The sensations are intense--the feelgood of an endless defecation for him, the delight of getting to orgasm by having my dick in the sliminess of his brown lubricant for me. I recommend this, and the many possible variations, for a nice, leisurely experience that offers the ultimate in intimacy and bonding. I use Viagra to prolong the penetration.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 5 years ago
Interesting!

I've never fantasized about trying this; however, I'd likely allow a very dominant guy to use me like that. Wonder how it feels to be covered in shit. Perhaps I'll try it some day, just need a dominant guy with a load to drop on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm vibrating with lust

To be honest, this isn't really my kink but you were so descriptive you may have converted me. Amazing!

badbluebadblueabout 1 year ago

This was such a delicious story! Feed us more scat and piss stories, please.

GayKveerGayKveer4 months ago

This was so beautifully written. I love seeing an intimate and sensual side of scat. And the use of second person narrative makes it even more personal for the reader. I wasn't expecting it at all and it was a really lovely surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
262 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...