All Comments on 'Mine! Ch. 03'

by ChynaMarie

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You can't leave us hanging like that. Please update soon thanks.

tuty0201tuty0201over 12 years ago

Nooooo TO short!!!!!!

Mellymell25Mellymell25over 12 years ago
Oh no

You did not just do that. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whyyyyyyyyyyy

Don't leave us hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what? his wife? damn, what a low-life. Don't give that bullshit where he has to marry her some stupid reason like money or power! Excuses are excuses, they are not reasons. Fucking hate guys like that. Playing with two hearts (apparently a scary one). I hope she doesn't become a home-wrecker. I don't care if he loves her or not, a marriage is sacred and should be taken seriously.

ChynaMarieChynaMarieover 12 years agoAuthor
I delete d my twitter lol

So just read my bio for updates!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I always enjoy your chapters enven though this was too short, please update soon

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
ha!

halarious! i still don't get how they got from France to jersey in a lambo? am I missing something?? please uodate soon. this is certainly interesting. this guy claims to love her and chases her around the world, but is married to someone else? so love uh??

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
............ITS HIS WIFE!!!!

Bailey looks up and says....whoops?

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
a little fractured

but has promise, and i think lucy is a beard, just wish the chapters where longer

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
wait...?

he gets pissed cuz she was gone 3 yrs and he's married?! not fair, Blake; not fair at all!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Damn...

I was just about to compliment Blake for loving her enough to move into her old apartment and await her return for 3 years and then... BAM he's married? WTF man, WTF!!!!!

Next chapter, please! You're one of the few that creates the best, original stories.

trupactrupacover 12 years ago
Boom

what a blast. loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Say whaaat?!

Bad Blacke, Bad, Bad, Bad Blacke

Searching for 3 years, waiting for 3 years and trying to find a way to protect her(now) but on the other side is MARRRIED.

What a snake

I like this story

Well hope to see an update soon.

B.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
WOW

He's marry but yet he is after Bailey,like I said wow did not see that coming.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
What the hell is it with these men???

Blake is hot on her heels for three years and he's married??? Where is the justice in all this? How do we know his "other" didn't put the hit out on girlfriend? Please tell us something quick, fast and in a hurry!!! He clearly belongs to someone...Mine! NOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really!?!

I'm really into this story and you're doing a great job, but we waited all this time for a one page cliffhanger? C'mon...more please.

madeofthismadeofthisover 12 years ago
Moore

I want moore.....

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I just got to read this now. I'm glad you're still writing it, but I agree I really wanted more after waiting so long!

I like this story alot. I think it has the potential to be a great one with the mix of characters you have created. They have big personalities that seem to go boom when mixed together. I look forward to more of the story.

Just some things to think about as you go forward...Try to put more descriptions in. I'd have liked a clear description of Michael and Blake. You did describe her look in the present a bit. I like to be able to picture people and places as an author paints a pic for you.

You opened a BIG can of worms with her coming from a bondage club but then say nothing about how she got into it, how deep into it she is, etc.

I hope Blake stops the heavy-handed caveman shit which is being blamed on the Italian heritage. Maybe have him admit he knows she's too strong willed to be pushed to the side. I know he does alot to get a rise out of her, so let him keep doing that while maybe letting him begin to give her a bit of what he would have to in order to have a relationship with her. I hope their relationship develops in the next chapter you have to start developing their relationship for us. I think it would be good to have her speak to Blake more instead of Michael all the time. It would get boring for her to never hear anything from the source. She needs to get answers.

I have to wonder how she got a letter from his wife if no one knew where she was. Just try to watch details like that. You'll now have to explain to her (and the reader) how Michael can claim he was in love with her and would have been faithful to her while getting married while she was gone. That's not real love!

I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tu culo

>>there better be more! or it's your ass..lol

no enough,,, no sex at all??

it's not even funny anymore..

(:

I really DISLIKE the wife.just because of her threat letter..ohhh well its your story..

I really hope they end up together (:

Have you thought of a new story after this one??

oh my gosh!! this just came to me!!

Make a story for his brother!!!!!!! It'd be sooo cute!

Ohh and pretty please make it longer!

LOve your stories!

-Sunshine.

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago

Whats wrong with this Blake guy? Searching for her for 3 years and then he's married? What?????? Anyways good story!

JustTroJustTroover 12 years ago
More

I need more of this great story!!! Please don't keep up waiting too long!

JustTro

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked!

I love your story, and am eagerly waiting for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oooooooo

I like the plot so far. Just please pretty please don't make wait to long for an update. The wife part smh i have a feeling im going to want to whoop her ass in this story already but that what makes the story so good is all the drama filled plot already so early in the story. Thank You :)

ChynaMarieChynaMarieover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 has been submitted

I have sumbitted chapter 4....so no more mean emails about when I'm going to update lol

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
REALLY!!!!!!!!!

Rotflmao!!!!!! His wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

These italians. With the screaming and the 'f**king and the shouting and dramatico! Makes me tired.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Blake got married, well I'll be dipped!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have a great writing style

each chapter keeps getting better than the last!!! Please, keep writing,

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Wtheck didn't see that coming at all... that other shoe dropped and knocked her out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How can he tell his family he is engaged to the main character and be married??

I'm confused...

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
AND NOW......

I'm fucking hooked. 😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous