All Comments on 'Sapphic Masturbation Fantasy'

by PalomasPussy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Sapphic Masturbation

Hearing other people's fantasy is always a turn-on but real action is much better. Let me know when she scores for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i need new undergarments now

i love your fantasies i want you to do an audio of this so i could hear your real moans of pleasure. i came twice during this and i want more! if you ever wanted somone to act these out mmmm just ask!!!!! i love your stories and i want pictures of you masturbating so i could shove my purple dildo down in my ass and finger my self to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

fuck that was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg.....

you made me cum so hard with this one...been fingering my wet self to a couple of your other stories, hooked from the one with the couple teasing you at the mall.....like yourself i quite enjoy prolonging my orgasms and thoroughly enjoy bringing myself as close to the edge as possible and then stopping to purposely tease myself, getting wetter the whole time! this story was the icing on the cake! omg lets hook up, seriously....

Da1337dudeDa1337dudealmost 12 years ago
Only one thing to say...

I demand the story of yr character and Ashley's "cardio" after the gym closes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

I would also enjoy a story of your "cardio"

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 10 years ago
very sexy story

would love to read more of what happens with u and ashley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was amazing

You made me so god darn horny and wet. I honestly timed my orgasm with yours and it felt so good because this is my fantasy as well. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very,very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous