All Comments on 'After the Rape'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EMOTIONS RUN RAMPANT

trying to bring back the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Good story

Nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

I liked your story, please keep writing this story. I would like to read more about the rape in more detail. I think that it would make it easier to understand how she got to where she is now.

Donny759

mandy1_1_amandy1_1_aover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved the tenderness of the story, well written. Please write more. Thanks Debbie.xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

well written, good story. open ending. its just begging for a sequel or a full series even. id love to see it get to the point where theyre acting almost like theyre married. (maybe a baby in the future)

sean2sean2over 12 years ago
pregnant?

could he get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I find it so hot to read about a father's cock pushing into his daughter for the very first time, so slowly and so lovingly.

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was lovely. Two people deeply in love making love. More please

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STARS

Again you have moved me and only hope at some point you bring us more chapters for these hot reads/ ty

SexyLadyLolaSexyLadyLolaabout 11 years ago
Wow!

This was so incredibly poignant... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a lovely endearing love story

So nice that they had the means to help each other recovery from there abusive past; hers from the rape and his from neglect. Mom apparently wanted a Neanderthal who would control her instead of want to be with & please her. I hope she ended up with drug lord who slaves her out to his dozens of cronies!

To the Anon who wanted more details from the rape; "shame on you" this isn't the BDSM or Non-Consent / Reluctance category. We got enough info for us to know that it was traumatic; anything else was unnecessary.

I seem to remember that it was stated that she couldn't have children due to the damage from the beating; but I have heard of bodies healing themselves where it has happened anyway. So; in my mind, I see them with a l-o-n-g loving life together - with children. Thank god she didn't turn out like Mom, argh!!!

Thanks for the enjoyable read;

DKP

unicorn64unicorn64almost 10 years ago

Very enjoyable read and not like a rape at all. They were truly making love not the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ok, havent read the whole story yet, but already have a comment! (Hey, with my shitty memory I might forget by the time i finish reading it!;) ill post a real comment in a bit. (Wish we could edit our comments, wouldnt thst be handy?)

So, I know the mom is written like she is to move the plot forward and get her out of the picture (and at the same time not have to worry about dad knocking her up, hidden bonus!), but daaaaaaamn! What kind of sick bitch bails on her only child because shes incapable of having kids?! You just want to string the hoe up! If she wants grandkids that bad tell the bitch to spread her legs and hatch out another daughter, spend another 18 years raising her then hope she wants kids and doesnt decide that her family is so fucked up she would rather not polute the genepool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Finished, and loved it! I just wish there were more chapters!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Tenderness

This was truly a love story filled with such tenderness. It was both romantic and erotic. I loved it.

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
tell more

please write more what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At Attention

You had me by the balls from the opening paragraph: "...brutally beaten, raped repeatedly." But this was not a tale of unlimited use and abuse. It was much more - a sumptuous, delicious banquet of feasting on incestual, self-sacrificing love! Well done.

sexy69kittensexy69kittenabout 7 years ago
Thanks

This was a very emotional story and caused me to break down. I've spent years in therapy from being gang raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sweet of him.

To show her truly what making loves all about. They need to continue and have her overcome what happened to her. Also Daddy needs to continue to show her his love and complete devotion to her.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.11.22]

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Absolutely loved the story, except . . . Would like to have the repasts to suffer a lot more than simply being shot. Something along the line of having their balls cut off a stuffed down their throats or other such tender mercies. Very nice piece of work, though,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous