All Comments on 'Teenage Seduction'

by teenvixen17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

23 isn't a teen and there wasn't any seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And sex between ...

... step-siblings is NOT Incest!

Nor is it Taboo!

They are not related.

Yes, if they'd been half-brother/sister, but not step brother/step sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending kinda sucked

"leave him to his life"?

that'll probably last until her next visit home and she finds out he's banging one of her friends, and decides she was stupid for letting him go.

after that, he talk her into a threesome with her friend, knocks them both up, and they all live disfunctionally ever after (with way more sex than anyone deserves, btw)

then her mom wants some of him, and things get REAL interesting after that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hate to pick

i hate to pick but the title has nothing to do with the story. at 23 she is no teenager so it can't be teenage seduction please think before posting and retitle this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is she stupid?

normal people graduate from college at 21 not start at 23. what the hell was she doing between 18 and 23 when she should have been in college?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great first story

Great first time effort. She became aware of sexuality at 18. She knew what she wanted, but took the time to make it happen, like most taboo relationships. Step-sibling sex is still taboo.

It made me hard, and I enjoyed it! Keep writing! I am sure you already made some men and women cum ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too Funny

A girl that has a cherry somewhere inside her pussy! Widening the pussy with the cock head and shaft rips a membrane that may, or may not be at the opening of the vaginal canal. There are so many clueless guys trying to write like a female. If this really is a female, then hopefully by now you learned your bits better. The story wasn't all that either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Good Begining

Enjoyed your first story and hope you continue with your writing endevors

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

lets see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a good story. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous