All Comments on 'Lazy Sunday'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i couldn't wait until after i got home to listen to this so im listening to it while im getting ready for class. its so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantasy came true!

That was incredible! You made my fantasy come true. Not sure how you do it but I cum whenever you tell me too. I was moaning loud for you too :)

You make me LOVE morning!

ElectricsterElectricsterover 12 years ago

Absolutely incredible. The perfect mix of sweet love making and a good rough fuck. Thank you so much. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmm...nice

yep...with you there would be plenty to do on a lazy Sunday. Goodness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I pretty much love you!! Haha..your amazing and you know it too:) but your so humble about it even though your the best male recorder on here and its sweet:) couldn't imagine anything better..I enjoyed all the little details..sexy laugh..and how perfectly you tap into women's fantasies. 20:30-20:50..so fucking hot;) thank you for this.. definately did not dissapoint! :)

kikaluvkikaluvover 12 years ago
:)

I created this account specifically for easier access to your work. You have surpassed my expectations every time... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Amazing

All i can say is..more, more, more please!

GeekGoddessGeekGoddessover 12 years ago
Wow....just wow!

Oh my gosh, that was absolutely amazing! I'm now gonna have a lazy day in bed just listening to your stories ;)

CamileaWCamileaWover 12 years ago

Your stories are my favorite on Literotica, I listen to them before bed to help me fall asleep. I really liked the roughness mixed with the passion in this one, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You made me LOVE Sunday

Cold day + warm bed + your amazing voice= One hell of a day :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmm

Ohhhh I love the way you express yourself! It makes me imagine I’m the girl in your story and it makes me masturbate while I listen to you.

sapphicus68sapphicus68over 12 years ago
thank you

you are sublime. thank you for letting go and sharing your hot story and sweet orgasm.

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 12 years ago
Made this account just for you

I finally made an account just for your audio's :) I cum for you daily, please don't ever stop, I love the way you make me feel after I cum, I have a hard time moving for about 30 minutes after each time I cum, it's a great feeling.

:) can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

I love your stories.. I really hope you're posting more soon.

I'm starting to miss you.

chemistrykittenchemistrykittenover 12 years ago
I feel the same way :(

I know I'm not the only one who misses you! come back! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

(Using one of your lines from "One Voicemail")

"I miss you terribly"

Anybody else?

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 12 years ago

I'm starting to miss you too :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously!!!!!!

U r talanted!! I swear i just went in the bathroom and had the biggest orgasm ever, no penetration either, WOW

bprettybabybprettybabyover 12 years ago
Yessssss

Love, love, LOVE this! Delicious perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm...fuck

I seriously did not get through the whole audio before I was cumming. My whole body spasming so hard my upper body was arching and bucking with each pussy contraction. Soooo fucking hot! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You're so sexy. I have to say, this is definitely my favorite, solely because of the way you sound when you come in this one. Fucking gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing.

Why the fuck did no one tell me this website has an audio feature?!?!?! All you selfish people have been keeping this sexy man to yourselves! I've only discovered this feature today and im do glad i found something so mind blowing to listen to! I induced myself into the most powerful orgasm ever to the sound of your erotic voice and I feel amazing, I came with you baby, thank you so much.

Sami19Sami19about 12 years ago
I'm so sad right now.

This audio made me feel so good. You are the only person I come to this website for. Everytime I listen it all sounds brand new. I'm only sad because I really wish you were for real here with me! We would have alll the lazy Sunday's you'd want! And my goodness would I always want

To cuddle and smile up at you. I'd let you do anything and eveything because your voice is that damn sexy. God I want you so fucking bad. I want that personal phone call. I want you here in bed. Ugh. Hate you for doing this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy. (:

I sure do love hearing a guy moan. and your voice is so sweet and tender but still dirty and kinky.

So fucking perfect!

crystalline_corecrystalline_corealmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

If this is the way you approach sex IRL, you must be a pretty sweet lover. *happy sigh* I love your brand of dirty talk, and the way you alternate between being gentle and masterful. This would be my ideal, really...

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

That is all :)

justaguiltypleasurejustaguiltypleasureabout 11 years ago
Feel Like Makin' Love

The tenderness in this one kills me dead. The "long slow grind," oh yes. Squirming in my chair at work, guh. My man is gonna need to clear his calendar tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

You are hands down the best on Literotica and I always return to your audios. Wish there were more. What your hot, sexy voice does to me... it's like you're whispering in my ear and I can almost feel your hands and mouth on me, sending shivers and heat throughout my body, which really, really likes it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet love

Oh I wish you were inside me, calling me baby, talking to me like this. Mmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck yes

This is perfect and you always bring me there. I came twice! Your voice is perfection and the lazy soft tone made me want to fuck you so bad. Everytime you said baby I moaned a little louder. Best story EVER!! Mmm I wanna fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh good god, I'm more than ready for round 2. This was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Your voice is so amazing.

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeover 10 years ago
20 Minutes

Fuck I miss you... 20 minutes is all I lasted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wish you had more audio clips... Your voice is breathtaking

aussievenusbutterflyaussievenusbutterflyabout 10 years ago
'Round 2??'

Like you had to ask!! My favourite from you so far and a perfect way to spend a Sunday if you ask me ;) now just need someone to pair up with..........

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeabout 10 years ago
Round 2 indeed

Please? I would love round 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

i remember when my boyfriend first came back abroad after 8 months.....feels like heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Your voice is soo incredible!!! I wish you were my boyfriend;(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

You made me register. And cum. Twice.

huggiebeartemhuggiebeartemover 9 years ago
Amazing! !!!

Absolutely love it!!!!! Your voice , your urgency, OMG it makes me want to make you cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speechless

OMG! You're voice alone is enough to make me cum all over you. I love the sexy giggles after you get off. I could just eat you up baby! Mm mmmmm. You're the only reason I get on here. Plz.. Round 2!

jenirvaj9jenirvaj9over 9 years ago

where are you? we need more of you.

Meow31Meow31almost 9 years ago
yesss

I loved this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How YOU doin'

I really liked this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmmmm

oh, surfer rod. I love how you were laughing while you recorded - because sex is FUN, and this was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

This turned me devlish, laughs'. The audio sounds more loving for me. The timbre is invigorating and your voice is simply gorgeous mr... I cant get it out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is soo good omg daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You had me O in the first 7 minutes lol This is the best way to wake up by far. Thanks Love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

ur voice is sooo sexy. i love cumming to the sound of it

appleheadsappleheadsalmost 4 years ago

This is amazing. Your voice is so soothing, loved this early morning session.. got me so hot and bothered.

“Ready for round 2?”

OMG yes!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
608 Followers
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES