All Comments on 'Tickling Mommy'

by Master_TD

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
This was fairly well written, however . . .

it was just too obviously a fantasy and totally unbelievable. Maybe your next entry will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not well written at all

Too many spelling and grammar mistakes - either English is your second language or you didn't pay close enough attention in English classes in school.

phelanwolfphelanwolfover 12 years ago
Nice

i liked it a lot could use some work but keep at it an looking forward to a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

More of the same (again). The grammatically challenged strike again with half-baked stories that one has to work at reading. Work at it? Oh yeah, you have to work at it by deciphering through all the errors and lousy grammar to even get a gist of what's happening.

Fail.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
good

good read even if it is fantasy. must have went to the same school as i did not see enough errors to be a bother. just keep writing.

Odie_1961Odie_1961over 12 years ago

i agree with most of the comments. personally i felt you jumped too fast from no son don't try anything to where he was fondling her tits when she was in her red nightie. where was the transition? also if she didn't want him to try anything funny at first why was she so comfortable to sit there with her black panties exposed? overall though i enjoyed the story and would love to see your next effort

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Too bad that he didn't tickle her cervix with the end of his dick

Perhaps that this is just the beginning of the story, and there will be more erotica to come.

Fetish is good but I think some old fashion sex was needed to make this story more exciting.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEEDS WORK...LOTS OF IT

It was almost as bad as this one pasted below

http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-son-discover-each-other

frankiejohnnyfrankiejohnnyover 12 years ago
Nice

Yummy... nice story. It was creative, and sensual. I hope there will be a second chapter to explore their relationship further. (probably needs more editing/content like the other comments say as well, but I still enjoyed it). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

It's fetish, not incest. Yes it was mother/son, but no sex occurred, therefore, no incest. Plus, your editing needs work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible

Very terrible ending, it was going so well until that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
R u serious?

R u serious? What a waste!

annistonannistonover 12 years ago
Love Tickline

Nice story. Good foreshadowing. Very provocative. Want to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story by a writer...

who's 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. Negative commenters should take his youth into consideration and give him a break. I agree with the reader who said the boy should've stuck his stiff young cock up his mother's warm wet cunt and blown his young balls where his creamy sperm belongs. Maybe TD has no need to write about it because that's exactly what he's doing, over and over again? If so, way to go pal. You're one lucky young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mommy sounds like a sweet woman.

Next you should do your girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tickling can lead to even more.

I used to tickle my mom, but I didn't blow, or kiss her neck. I'd do it at night when she was wearing her nighty, no bra, and panties. One night my mom could feel how hard I was, and she kissed me. The kiss never ended though, and I began to fondle her firm breasts. I slipped my hand inside her panties and started rubbing her clit. I broke our kiss and pulled her nighty off. She moaned and was breathing hard as I started sucking her nipples. I continued to finger her until she had an orgasm. I was fully erect and hard, there was pre-cum dripping from my cock's head. I pulled off her panties, and my shorts and underwear. We were both naked as I slid on top of my mother and looked into her eyes. She spread her legs, and I entered her with relative ease since she was so wet. I began thrusting into her, my pace slowly increasing in both speed, and power, until we both came hard. That was the first of three times we came together that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good but

I liked it but you made the story so good to read it all but there is no sex.. wtf man. not cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs editing!

Would be a MUCH better read if it had gone through a little proofreading and editing for spell-check and some grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What?

No babies

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Fora first effort, this story was okay. Personally, I like indepth character development and logically developed plot/subplots.

7inchGentleman7inchGentleman16 days ago

Damn good start! . . . Yes, proofread ALOUD to catch errors but technical flaws aside . . . This got me hard. Thematically and stylistically I liked it, your voice shown through well adding to the first hand feel and excitement (though carefully consider as an author, is it your voice personally or the characters' that you hope to convey.) I was all ready to read your other stories, and legitimately bummed to see this alone. Don't be discouraged by the overly dramatic grammar police, even professional editors miss things. Writing is an art & craft that takes time to develop, so sling some ink, lay the pipe, and pen the next peice. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous