All Comments on 'Steam Room Daddy'

by Redhead4Daddy

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more more more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Steam Room Daddy

Love it !!! More more i was hoping his girlfriend like to watch her man get fuck and suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Unbelievable!!!! So hot and brought back some similar memories about being introduced into gay/bi life

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story...

I hope you will continue with more themes like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

I had a hard time getting into this story -- it just wasn't very believable to me. I couldn't relate to your protagonist. He was just a wimp. And your 'Daddy' was gross; old and fat! Each to his own I guess. Looks like quite a few people did enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was good but i didnt really like it. the whole ending is what was kinda messed up and the whole thing of him not fighting back or standing up for himself or even saying no was what made it unbelievable. just saying but anyways you have the right idea and you should deff keep writing stories. you seem like the kind of person that likes rape stories and you should try writing them instead of writing about someones life like this story. but anyways good luck and hope to get more stories from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story, let's have more please - or do I have to make you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story Daddy

Hope the girl friend comes back to get fucked too, very hot ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story keep writing

Loved the protagonist, just up my street.

the whole reason the boy doesn't fight back is because deep down he wants it. he just hasn't admitted it yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved that story. It was really hot. Maybe because I want to be bred and owned like that. My hat's off to you.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice, seemed real enough,love the domination, need more.

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Loved it!

From hetero to bi (or, perhaps, now firmly gay because we won't know until you write the next chapter), this well-told story moves along convincingly as Todd us swept into the role of a cum-loving boitoy. As for Erin, I hope that somehow she gets back into the tale in a domineering role. Her demand that Todd keep going to the Y portends this approach. I gave your work a 5. Now you give us more!

menatvmenatvover 12 years ago
Very well done!

Btw, also agree with "anonymous" that it would be extremely erotic to have him manipulate/forceably take the girlfriend too!

Love the step by step domination as described by the person being drawn into this world. Have similar fantasies of being seduced/taken in a similar manner. One time a guy was fondling me when I was in a theater..but at the time was young and scared and ran away...often times I fantasize what would have happened if I stayed there and let him fondle and touch me..

Nice story..hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story idea

I loved your story. I belong to the Y and this is pretty close to my fantasy. Just can't find a guy to take control of me. :) I hope you keep writing.

arkangel55arkangel55over 12 years ago
Keep writing

Hope you keep writing. Loved the story and the slow descent into domination. I am not into pain, so glad it was more or less consentual. See you at the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not a Bisexual Story...

I got to this story using the Bisexual Male tag. This isn't a Bisexual story - it is more of a nonconsensual/gay male story. It was well written,but, the nonconsensual aspect made me uncomfortable.

Firefighter143Firefighter143over 12 years ago
Please give us more!

It was well written and a great story. I was a straight guy that had an episode in the steam. I had no idea I was going to be giving a gay man a blow when I went in. Please give us more. Bob

rickwolfrickwolfabout 12 years ago
that could have been daddy

i have never done it like to but mine will be a little different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thankyou

This story is so hot. Please write more. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real Story

I read your story and it brought back a memory of a time long ago at the YMCA when I was much younger and inexperienced. I had a similar experience in the steam room. It was late and I worked at the Y and one night I decided to use the steam room but there was a member there whom I had met before. One thein led to another and we jacked each other off. I had neved had a gay experience until then but it was great. We held each other and in a dark steam room I came so good and he did too. It was an experience I will never forget.

reg_rochreg_rochalmost 12 years ago
That's How To Do it!!!!

Now this is how to write a hot story!!!!!!!

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

you are so lucky ,i wish i could have that happen to me ,i love this story and i want to read more ,it turned me on so much .

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago
dinkyboots is back.?

hello boys.? yes is a well wrote story. its nice to see the writers on this site have up there game . much better than the crap i use to read before.? 6 stars for this.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot!

I really loved this story. The way he gradually became more submissiv and started to slowly love what happened to him was right up my alley. I do hope to read more stories of this excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue the story

I like the daddy-boy situation but I'm not crazy about forcing sex on him. I'm younger and I often have gay sex with older daddy types (who look a lot like Daddy in your story). I'm not forced into it -- I love sucking Daddy cock and getting fucked long and hard by a big Daddy cock. I don't know why, but I seem to be attracted to these type of older men even though they are not pure physical specimens. Being fucked by an older man also really turns me on and I truly enjoy french-kissing with an older man. If that makes me gay - then so be it.

Please continue your story. It made me cum so hard I ate it all up.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

forced sex isnt right and its not funny.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story I wish i was in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Well written, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue. I've read this so many times I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Calm Down!!!

Omg people relax its just a story, the author is not condoning rape or anything like that, jeesh lighten up!!! I thought it was a good story aside from all the nitpickers...Also if you dont like the story why read??? Your ruining it for everyone else!!!

KinkyWriterxoKinkyWriterxoover 11 years ago
The Best!

One of the best stories I have ever read! This was perfect. I love the descriptions of everything and it was so sexy. His reluctance, the public claiming with the oblivious woman, the fuck scene, him getting caught- everything was amazing. You are a really talented writer, with quite the imagination!

TentaLoveTentaLoveover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Wow i wish i had a Daddy like Jim, hell, I wish i had a Daddy at all!!! And being a red head must be really sexy. I'm jealous of this baby boy! Great story, I still differently read again, made me cum at least twice for each chapter.

freebeingfreebeingabout 11 years ago
Great story!!

Keep them coming, I know I did!

shavedsmooth1shavedsmooth1about 11 years ago
On my way to the Gym!!

Read this story about to go to the gym. got so fucking hard reading it i had to jerk off. although i am 56 years old i can't stop thinking about one of the young gus there making me a sub slut cum guzzler OMG i will probably end up hard just looking at the hot young meat, in fack no jock , no underwear today ...........hope i can experience more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story, read it many times.

Omg, you have to write more stories, this was an incredibly hot story!

BathernakedBathernakedabout 11 years ago
God I came twice before it ended

Daddy have any brothers? Feel so slutty right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did the job for me.

Well done, blackmailed but ended up loving it. Would love to experience a similar situation, never have. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved this story. Reminds me of something that happened to me at a bar in New York. In short, I flurted with an older guy who followed me into the bathroom and fucked me raw then made me drink his piss while several guys watched. I resisted telling him I have a boyfriend but he didn't stop. He just slapped me and told me to shut up and please daddy. I guess he knew I loved every second of it. I'm usually pretty straight laced so this was completely out of character for me. Let's just say I hope I run into him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hi

i m an indian n completely loved ur story.....wish to have a dominating daddy like him.....do keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ASSAULT?

I like hot man on man sex as much as any Mo, but "Daddy" would be pushing up daisys if he assaulted anyone dear to me that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sadistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Keep Cumming Back to this Erotic Story

Great writing, great descriptions. I think I need a Daddy to train me and have his big way with me. I am reluctant and scared.

This story, "Giving is Receiving - A Bottom's Story", "Hot Spring and Geysers", " Job in the Theater", and forced or reluctant gay, sissy, fem stories are causing me to think about how and when, rather than not me and never.

Where can I go to find my Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Love to be a submissive slut boy too. Need to find a daddy soon

mouth4umouth4uover 10 years ago
Me too

I loved your story. I am very submissive and I think I would have resisted then given in, just like your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor ending

I liked him getting caught by his girlfriend, but the closing lines spoilt it for me. Basically, the ending said, "my girlfriend's gone, but it's ok cause I'm a gay sub now" That's pretty lame and spoils the story for me.......

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 10 years ago
would luv to see Erin arrive back with her next boyfriend

who ends up in a similar position

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Want more! Great story!

Narag3Narag3almost 10 years ago
I have cum

I shot my load two times reading this.

The first load, a big one, came all over my keyboard. But I kept on reading, and although I went a bit limp, it came up again as I read more.

Then I could not believe it, when they both came together, I shot another load. This time it was not so big or so far, as this was the second time in ten minutes.

My sperm ran all down my stomach and hand. Boy was I tired and a bit sore. But a fantastic experience.

strummer911strummer911almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story Redhead. I wish it had happened to me before I got married.

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
steam room daddy

that was intense. good story

JaydiaJaydiaalmost 10 years ago
Intense

What I wouldn't give to have a Daddy like that. Persistent. Dominant. Knows what he wants and will do anything to get it.

cumlover99cumlover99almost 10 years ago
Rough start

This turned me on so much! It was just the beggining that was kind of scary more then a turn on..... But overall great, keep writing!!!

Redhead4DaddyRedhead4Daddyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
New Story...

I know it's been a while, but for any fans of this story I have just submitted a new story with a similar theme called "Dominated By Daddy Ch. 1" and am awaiting approval. If all goes well it should be posted in a few days, hope you all enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish I had a daddy like him every night an day.

Dating.discreetgaydating.com I want a relationship like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is... Sad.

This is horrible, in the doujinshi community this would be known as mind break.

He lost his girlfriend because someone raped him and wouldn't stop.

But all in all, pretty darn good story.

WinsorvyWinsorvyover 9 years ago

awesome story man

bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was that kid I'd love to find a daddy like that to use me like that and make me his son forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck yeah, Daddy

Fuckin hot as fuck.

scguy26scguy26over 9 years ago
loved it

I loved ur story. I have read it a few times. Need to do another one where the gf gets hers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Daddy should go after the girlfriend too...

Unrealistic but still hot story... many chances for the sub to have been the victor here, but didn't happen.

Girlfriend has a dominate shriek in her, she's a bitch for reacting that way though... would be nice if Daddy went after her next and had both of them as his sluts.

scguy26scguy26over 9 years ago
great story

i loved this story. as a str8 but curious guy it turned me on so much cam twice reading and have read it a few times. please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so fucking hot

This got me so turned on & horny & I thought I was straight! I'm 48 but want a daddy like this to use me for his pleasure & mine too. I'm covered in my own cum & need to wank again. Wish I could do it while drinking daddy piss from the hose. I just want anyone to do me right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
panties

hope he puts him in stockings and sheer panties- all black of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As a str8 but curious guy this has me throbbing. In a different world I would submit and just be a sexual creature.

DreamToComeDreamToComeover 9 years ago
arousing!

Loved the intense moments between Todd and Jim...was very stimulating, ! very good dynamic characters,plot,etc..good job,keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Erotic Great Story

My god I don't normally read stories but this one had me aroused throughout I couldn't stop reading, I was so into it I imagined I was actually Jim and my erotic love for Todd.

What a great read. Really got me going!!!!!!

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
WOW

Such a hot story my useless sissy cock is leaking pre cum as I write this I need a daddy of my own

norwegianman1980norwegianman1980over 9 years ago

This story is exactly what a bottom like myself dreams of at night :). Older man with a nice cock making me do whatever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Instructional

I get a lot of chat requests from sissies who want me to be their "daddy." I'm happy to comply, but I'm not really a dominant type. I'm not into BDSM, but this story made me good and hard. Good character development. The ten-inch cock was a little much, but the initial forced encounter was otherwise very believable. Teach me some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
supertwink captured by an evil doctor

I am 21 years old, slim/slender body, short brown hair, blue eyes, smooth body, small cock and balls. I have a fantasy about being a superhero and being captured by an evil doctor who examines and performs experiments on my body, especially on my tight ass and small cock and balls. if this sounds interesting to you and you have ideas for what the doctor would do to me, e-mail me at supertwink@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anonymous

Great story? I am a anal virgin and 20 as well, I am looking for my Jim now. your story turned me on so much now I am going to take up on a mature friends offer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God damn

ime still rock hard from that story

christon86christon86almost 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea

There's something about the story that rubs me the wrong way. In the beginning the guy is basically raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Got me hard in my Superman briefs in double-quick time , and standing to attention without me even touching my weapon. Mmmmmmmmmmm :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hott!

i have read this story over and over and i am so turned on i can barely contain myself from cumming until the end. it makes me wish i could find my own steam room daddy to set me right, please continue this series or more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ooooohhh

Ooooohhh.....I liked when he made him swallow his pee....want more of that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is fucked up and I can't believe it I feel bad for Todd I felt berry uneasy when I was reading this .... My kik is dino10122

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was so hot. i wish someone would dominate me like that. the deatail was amazing. i came 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible!

Does anyone know this is sexual abuse??? Todd should've called the police!! And you made him enjoy it in the end?? Worst story ever!

slim3806slim3806over 8 years ago
Such a hot story

A favourite story, I loved it. I have had a big bear of a man fuck me bareback with a massive cock, hard to take at first but once used to it, it can lead to amazingly enjoyable sex even though you are being thoroughly used (which is half the pleasure).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feeling Full

While reading this story I maintained a rock hard cock of about 8 inches, measured from my asshole. I am hot enough to go to my favorite male bar and see if there are any really hung men around that wants to spread my asshole wider than it already is from the last 12 inches or more gangbanging from last week. I still can feel some of their cum in my tight little butt.

TristanxxTristanxxover 8 years ago

This was an amazing story. I loved the ending ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A polarizing story to be sure.

Though reasonably well written, this story requires the reader to make a huge leap of faith for it to be even somewhat plausible (e.g. this YMCA sounds more like a gay bath house with workout facilities.) Even after accepting the unreality of it all, the dom/sub/non-consent/forced element will be turn off for some.

In general, I try not to over analyze these type of stories, but this one has a kind of creepiness that is unsettling. What is difficult for me personally to understand is the author's morphing of acceptance of control/domination into love as portrayed in this story. What I see is base manipulation creating a Stockholm syndrome type of response; hardly the basis of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Effin Awesome.....

I am continuously searching for other sites and stories of this genre, and find myself coming back to this particular one every time. I have never came so hard. I love the use of reluctance and acceptance so playfully tied into one in other. You should continue this story unroll it reaches a further point of humiliation and gratification for the character. Good stuff. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
staying hard

Ive read this story over and over, each time I am continuously hard and have cummed so much. wish I could get dominated by a bear daddy like this, so hot. hoping that there is more like this to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ultra erotic Daddy story!

LOVE this story, and wish something like it would happen to me!

I think the Tag of "piss" should be added to the Tags For This Story, because Daddy does make his boy drink his piss, and tells him that he'll be drinking a lot more of it.

That is another thing I REALLY enjoyed about the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Speaking as a sub myself

HOLY FUCKING SHIT this turned me on! Actually, I'm a yestergay, but have been treated rather roughly in my earlier years. Not quite like this, but roughly. I'm still submissive, but now women are my bosses and my life is to serve them. Boy, you talk about screwed up (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Daddy

Wow that was so hot, I really wish that was me. I hope I can be as lucky as him and find someone to make me his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
eh its ok

I love the content of the story, but the reality is very slim, most people would have gone to the police the first time, so unless they planned the whole thing, it's pretty un believable

caseyjordancaseyjordanabout 8 years ago
More please!

Fuck!! This story is so damn hot! Makes me wanna go to a gym right now and find myself a blackmailing, dominating Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Mmmmm always like a hot daddy story wish it was me being fuxked by daddy. Email kylekyle181@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What the hell was that ?!

You are completely insane !!!! It was just horrible ! It's not exciting, it's just totally freaking ! Domination is just a game, a fantasy, and it's NOT a rape. THIS is only insanity !! How can you write such horrific things and find it exciting ??! Either you don't actually know what domination is, or you're fucking disturbed !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddy cock

Enjoyed this until the piss drinking,was it really called for? Daddy is unlike my father who loved me and wouldn't make me drink his piss. Hairy brute fucks little boy, there is a name for that.

SubBoi20SubBoi20over 7 years ago

perfect story

would love to read more similar to this

Ewriter111Ewriter111over 7 years ago
Very realistic!

A lot of the things mentioned in this were like my first time-an older man, meeting at the gym, being drawn closer by getting bred, feeling guilty while making out after, feeling his cum seeping out of my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddy

I had a Daddy when I was 22... And he was 60 He completely dominated me from the day we met ( amongst the rocks at a secluded beach )

I felt powerless to resist him....after a brief chat on the beach he offered me a lift home, instead of driving straight there he went onto a cliff top road and into a small clearing in the trees and parked up...he just leaned across and looked at me with his deep blue eyes and I melted....I heard his zipper go down and with no forcing,I just slid down and took his cock in my mouth( it felt and tasted gorgeous )

He groaned and moaned as I sucked him , telling me I was his now ( and I was !)

Daddy had me strip naked and lay on my back on one of the picnic tables as he made me his...oh what a joyous ocassion... I stayed his for 4 years until he met another

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

I just finish work and I went to the city a friend of mine told me about a steam house that would be good for you I ask him how well it help my back a lot I told him well I will go a good hot steam would be nice I ask him what they wear in there he told me you can wear swim trunk or wrap a towel around you well I found the place and I went in the man ask can I help you I told him a friend of mine told me about your place here sir I ask him how mush money do I have to pay for a hour he look at me and said give me ten dollars have you got trunks I show him mine old trunk well they be to hot to wear in there here he hand me a thong trunk go in there put them on and the room to the left I got undress and put on the thong trunk I look in the mirror well they nice I could wear these all the time I wonder if he sell them I walk in the room and sat down he came in and put on the steam he said now have fun I said sir do you sell these trunk yes he said and what time you close up in two hours I told I would not keep him long as I toke off my towel he saw me in the thong I know he could see my ass well I lay down on my back it was a bit later when he came in I must of fell a sleep his hand was on my back boy he said you went to sleep and you need to have some cream on you he went and got some as he rub it on it feel nice I turn and look he had on thong too and he had a nice cock too I just saw it when he turn around I been with a man before once I just suck his cock as he rub more cream on my back and now at my ass his cock was at my hand I thought what he would do if I touch his cock so I let my hand slip and touch his cock then he slap my ass a bit as he did I let my hand go around his cock and balls he told me to lift up a bit I going to take your thong panties off he ask if I want to take his off I said yes good girl as I remove them I saw his hard big cock he told me go on and suck my cock I know you want I just shove it in my mouth as I suck him he shove two finger in my ass hole as he finger my ass hole I stop longer to tell him yes that feel nice he ask you want my cock in there girl well he turn me around and shove his cock in my ass hole I said yes sir it been a while since I had a cock in there I could get use to this that when he ask how long are you in the city all week have you a place to stray no I was going to rent a room well you can stray with me I said thank I will well that night at his place and after dinner I went to have a bath and when I came out he hand me a nightie and after that week I was his bitch now one a month I go to him and be his girly bitch I even wear women clothes all week when I there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
addicted to cum

A truly great faggot story. I love being a sissy homosexual ad love cum and more cum. This story is so hot abut starting to be gay. I love when the gf comes in and sees her bf being fucked so hot and humiliating, love that. My wife caught me sucking a cock and was furious with me and called me names. Yes I am gay and told her that i needed cocks to be happy.I now suck cocks in front of her and most guys love fucking me. I love being a total queer cumslut.Wife helps me to be feminine and a queer. I love gay sex stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous