All Comments on 'Indian Wife and Her College Friend'

by yajiv132

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Gee!!!

Another Indian cuckold story. What a shock Formulaic garbage done a thousand times by every Indian author. Same old Same old. Never again

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Can't agree with Zed56

This is a very well written story. Five stars!!

My only criticism is that it left me in doubt about Varun's reaction to his wife having sex with another man.Does he accept it? Does he enjoy it?

The story is well worth continuing to give us more of an insight as to how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent !

Great story... well-written. There's something wrong with Zed56 so ignore that comment. Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zed56 is right

All indian writers are cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold crap

Indian psyche

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce

no real man allows his wife to have sex with others and has respect for himself.

Would have walked out got my things from the room and left her there. Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
does anyone in india have balls?

By the cuck stories by rag head writers on this site I'd have to say there are no men in India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the last anon

If there are no real men in India, how come it has the second largest population in the world.

Sick xenophobic US bastard. (Bet you're so ignorant you don't know what that means.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the intro part, my wife would never cheat on me

dump the slut in the trash and find a real woman

and the xenophobe talking about xenophobes, maybe the population is due to all the cucks giving their women away, having an excess population u can feed doesnt really mean much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second largest population in the world,

but there's so much cucking going on, no one knows who their true father is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very "The Unwanted? Houseguest"

Unlike the indiansubmale story, the husband is an equal partner, for the most part. So i can appreciate that aspect. It was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was good till...the humiliation.

I believe probably is a gay author.What a 180 turn... how she was from Loving Wife to back stabbing slut?The two thirds of story dont match the last one where the wife got hot humiliating her husband.

I was thinking in about sharing-threesome not silly fetish plot.

spankedboyspankedboyover 11 years ago
Good buildup

Very good story with nice build up. However, I would have quickened the pace just a little bit in the middle, and also had more scenes of the wife and friend, with what the cuckold husband was thinking. Over all, good work!

Would also appreciate your thoughts on my stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indian men shares their wife

Since the Ramayana epic it is always about wife stealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very erotic and very exciting!!!! keep up your writing! It is fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good build up not matched by end

Agree with prev comment; the build up was tantalising though perhaps could have been more varied in the massage for example. The author didn't seem to believe in the ending and it appeared rushed and out of character. Perhaps would have been better with some feigned reluctance from wife or some game where friend becomes involved with pair's sex game.

The gradual unveiling of wife's modesty was well handled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

very erotic and hotttt, got my cock hard and masturbated.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
And then you lost us.

Very early on you have this bit of silliness; "Cornered by this question, I had to say that I wouldn't mind." Oh really? How dumb you make the poor husband appear. The manipulation is so obvious and clumsy it is vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue in part 2

You rushed through the climax, but still a very good story. Continue it on wife sharing story lines; a woman having 2 hsubands. Your writing is good and sure second part will be as good as thsi one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i gave you 5*

Well written, erotic, very erotic, not pornographic though. The house guest and her husband are two lucky SOBs. I strongly believe the society should give special dispensation to some wives allowing them two take a second man into their life. Some wives not only need two men to be fully satisfied but they can keep both of them happy. If a jinni from a bottle offered me to be with the wife without knowing in advance whether i am the guest or the husband, i would say, "sure, i'll be happy in either role". A woman like her is a keeper. If i were her husband i'd love her the way she is! If i were the house guest i would be in seventh heaven. The 3 characters of the story a happy bunch and i envy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
copy cat

copy cat

VeeJVeeJabout 10 years ago
Indians

We Indians know how to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
(5* or A-) VERY GOOD BUILDUP BUT THE END SEEMED LIKE FROM ANOTHER STORY

Very, very erotic... & then some. I wanted to touch the wife's "milky boobs," her weist, her hips & her legs. I wanted to massage her. Good job. I am in my mid 60s & i got hard. If i were 20 i would come without even touching my dick.

I gave you an A- but the following is what i didn't like:

The intercourse with her college friend was done too formulaic. Whereas her cutting loose and consenting to sex in front of hubby is within her character as we saw

it evolving thruout the builup, she definitely would not tell the husband the other man's dick is so much bigger and other basically humiliating stuff. The moment was to be a poly-amorous act of love whether or not the guest stays a part of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE MARRIED ME WHEN SHE WAS 20 (I WAS 26) & A HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND OF HERS...

Since i met her he was a good friend of hers. He was not her lover, not that i know of. The problem was she was too young & he was bringing her gossips from the old crowd: "so & so said you have sexy thighs, so & so said you have milky skin, so & so said he would fuck you but does not know how to approach you." The one who said he would fuck her but did not know how to go about it started visiting us together with her childood friend.

Once i left work early to get ready for a business trip the following morning. I entered the appartment and cought them fucking. Her milky skin shapely thighs were around his waist as he was pounding her like there's no tomorrow. My voyeur side loved the scene, it was erotic and genuine ("they kept it real, man"). I am a strong muscular man and they both were afraid what i will do. My wife thought the marriage was over. Our marriage survived that incident. Two months later my wife & i moved to Dubai to work on a big construction site. She had another affair & we divorsed (whether i have bad luck or because i am a lucky mother-fucker, i saw her milky-skin ass & legs & back on top of her lover (no intercorse at the moment, just tender cuddling.)

With a hind sight i now realize she was a 'loving wife' & her only fault was she liked to fuck but i had no exclusive rights in that regard. She was good in bed, she was an excellnt cook, she worked full time and deposited her pay into a joint account. Her sex drive was uber strong & there was enough for me. I never herd 'no' or 'not now' from her.

If i ever happen to be in her part of the country i will fuck her. & that's a promise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You submitted only one story

It's a pitty you did not write more.

This story 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent: 87% (5 stars)

I found the story very erotic, a real tent-maker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly erotic! A totally plausible scenario. My own experience in the bottom half of the comment (you might find it illuminating).

The wife's sex drive is tubo charged. She discovered (admitted to self) she craves other men's cocks! The college friend is but a first step on her future journey!

Varun had strong voyeur tendencies that prevented him from putting a stop to what was unfolding before his eyes. He wanted it to happen & he was fortunate enouh to get to watch everything.

* * *

I myself was reluctant to put a stop when my first wife was very boldly flirting with men that were sitting in the same company. A few times it was way beyond decency. For instance discussing sex, cheating, why cheating is good for health, whether she would be afraid to go for it if she really liked the guy. Where we come from that was considered inappropriate!

Once at a gathering a fellow worker of hers staryed singing an old but naughty folk song where the man asks a woman to unbutton her top & then to take off various items of het attire one by one naming them each by name... Each time he poingnantly looked my wife straight in the eye. I never reacted at all & he brazenly asked my wife to have sex with him... When u R a voyeur husband you somehow get overwhelmed with the situation. A hitherto hidden side of you keeps you paralyzed. Unbenownst to you you want her to be naughty in general & fucked in particular & you want her to enjoy that. Not even public humiliation can stop you.

Yours truly has been a

VOYEUR HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sooo...HOTT

After reading your story I could not control myself from fingering myself to an orgasm. I am a Brahmin woman married to a guy who is barely longer than 5 inches; I don't achieve climax with him on most occasions. In my mind it is my ex-lover, an elderly Muslim guy, who is now in London; he had taken my cherry when I wasn't 17 even and he was 28 years old and married. We continued for next four years at different places, including my house and his. I had been to hotels and his single friend's house number of times. A circumcised cock is way better to suck on; he taught me how to give a blowjob and swallow his thick cum. I got addicted to swallowing the salty cum. He would not lose his hardness and would soon after mount me. He had great stamina and would fill me up only after I had reached at least two orgasms. I was always scared because he hated to use condom. Once when I insisted too much, he fucked me with a condom on; and I admit it was not really too pleasurable. After that I never asked him to use condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sooooo...HOTTTT

I'd not have waited so long if Sriram had such a BIG one ;). I would have seduced and fucked him after my hubby left. Why Shriya wasted so many days?

Aarti

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re Soo Hot 10/25/2014 Aarti

Aarti:

I wish you were my wife. I would worship your body every evening. I would never question you where you were. I would just ask you whether you had a good time. In my next life i shall mary a woman like you.

jajiv132:

5*

You are a good writer with strong imagination & u always find a different plot.

You create fantastic femake characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!!!!

Your story is one of my favorites stories on this site. I'm looking forward for yours other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY

MARRIED WOMEN ARE VERY GOOD IN BED!

In general, it is not easy to be different. In media, people usually write about alternative lifestyles but in reallity can you tell your best buddy at work: "Yo man, my wife's college friend ficked my wife's brains out last night. I am very happy she had a good time. I totally got a kick out of that..."

Yet people in poliamorous relationships are like the rest of the population with one exception: in their case it takes MORE THAN TWO TO TANGO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OUR SINGLE WHITE NEIGHBOR TOCHES MY WIFE VERY INAPPROPRIATELY EVEN IN FRONT OF ME

I AM A CLOSET VOYEUR BUT I AM AFRAID TO DISCLOSE THAT TO MY PRECIOUS LOVELY WIFE OUT OF FEAR I WILL LOSE HER RESPECT. THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON, I MIGHT LOSE HER RESPECT ANYWAY. I DO LOVE HER NOW MORE THAN EVER & CAN NOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER.

We're from the Sub-Continent. We live in a suburb of Toronto, Canada. My wife is 25. He is an immigrant from Europe, age 35. We often spend time together. He treat us very friendly and respectfully except that he hugs my wife whenever he likes what she said. He touches her knees. When we meet, he kisses her on both cheeks, sometime one on the cheek the other one lands on the neck. Sometimes the first kiss supposedly misses the cheek and he kisses her on the mouth. Once as i was coming in from the backyard, i saw him touching her bum and saying, "good girl" or something to that effect. We have a jet hot tub in the back yard. My wife & him always sit beside each other. I do not see where his hand is. Where is her hand? He has even stopped hiding his hard on when exiting the hot tub.

My wife never misses to take a gander of his package. She even told me, "Our neighbor is well hung, his girlfriend won't go wrong..."

I asked her to stop; she said that there was nothing to stop because nothing was going on. She told me that i was getting paranoid and should be happy to see her having a good time. She assured me that i had no reason whatsoever to be jealous.

He wants us to join him for vacation in his cousin's time-share in the Carribean. He says we are by far his best friends in Canada. My wife likes the idea to spend 2 weeks there. She says it's entirely up to me. I do not want to disappount her.

My life is not easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anon 02/23/15 "OUR SINGLE WHITE..."

My dear friend,

When he stops touchong her openly it will mean they are javong an affair.

Nothing bad can happen to you.

If she start having sex with him it might be just a fling. She may love you even more than before.

If she leaves you - good riddance.

If she says she loves you & wants to stay with you, take her back (the sex will be hotter). Try to love her for who she is not for who you dreamed about. Angels are in Heaven, not on Earth. She may turn out to be a good wife. Trust me.

Been there!

I wish you could keep us posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IT IS VERY EROTIC WHEN YOUR WIFE SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN BUT ONLY AS A FANTASY

In reality it is very complicated and emotionally draining. It can hurt more than you expected, imagined. However if you like your wife & she loves you your relationship may end up stronger and more gratifying than ever before.

When you notice your wife fancies a family friend, or her childhood friend, or her boss, make sure the guy becomes a regular guest in your house, he must feel very comfortable spending the time with you and her. The rest will come by itself if that's your karma. If the guy gets lucky you will be happy. Your wife will be insecure at first. She must know at all times that she has you & that you want her to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fact of Indian Married Life

Well said, . It is a true fact in many indian marriages nowadays. Such true stories & support will encourage other husbands to come forward. The hot trend even in small indian towns nowadays is that numerous husbands are encouraging their hot wife's to have sex with another man while they watch.

A real man should be proud of his hot wife and her enjoyment.Indian culture has always recognised in the holy Niyoga system (Mahabharat) that a married woman will enjoy sex with more than one man in her life to be satisfied. Funnily the current pseudo cultural upholders are actually encouraging the old British Victorian prudery

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TO LONG, AND BEGAN TO GET BORING

THE STORY WENT TO LONG AND BECAME BORING IN THE MIDDLE, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEING FUCKED A DAY OR TO AFTER THE TOWEL FELL AND HIS COCK WA SIN HER FACE..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+

I have the hots for my Pakistani next-door neighbor!

We are both married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheating Wife

Believe me, from a guy’s view point, having sex with a sexy woman is hot but Kisiw aur ki Biwi ko chodnaa....that too uske pati ke bistar par….. is plain bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC, REALISTIC & PLAUSIBLE! RATED: 5*

Similar thing happened to me, just the other man was a very good friend of mine. May be the best friend i ever had.

He was to spend 4 months in our city for his work, & i insisted he stayed with us.

Him & my wife jit it off from the get go. They were getting closer & closer but it was still Platonic or so i hoped.

His wife had left him 2 months before he came to stay with us (she kicked him out because he had cheated on her more than once).

For whatever reason my eife took a pity on him, & all our plans invluded him & she slways made sure he would feel good.

My wife was seducing him in my presence with my explicit consent (always when he is present too):

I gave her the permission to dance with him whenever she wants

I said it was perfectly OK with me for him to apply the sunscreen lotion.

I said that she can kiss jim on the mouth on his birthday

... for him to massage her (she was in her bikini)

... for him to move to our bedroom when air conditioner in his room stopped working.

My wife made the final move on him & they started fucking that night: She asked me for permission to give him a hand job. I agreed. He was on his back, his erect cock pointing up. My wife, the love of my life, straddled my best friend and impaled herself on his dick. Her pussy must have been fully wet because his thick dick was entering without any problems. As she was coming she stratched her arm toward me and said, "i love you. Hold my hand..." i grabbed her hand & said, "I love you, baby... i love you deeper than i knew i could love..."

Later that night our friend left us alone for a bit so we can have some intimite moments. I told her, "Don't ever leave me. Even if you go away i will always take you back, no matter what."

She loved to have sex with him. We lived in a ménage à trois. Night after night he fucked her before my own eyes & i was very very happy.

Never did my wife turn me on more intensely then when i knew that her thighs, her bum, her knees, her ankles, her boobs and her pussy had been pleasured by her other man earlier that day or the day before. I loved my wife truly, madly, deeply. I lusted after her body also truly, mafly, deeply. The perverted sexual desire would be just kink. Because there was love between the two of us (even the 3 of us), what we experienced was divine. We were high without drugs.

A voyeur husband (including yours truly) at first is not fully aware of his voyeur side. When someone else is even ogling his wife he is totally mesmerized and motionless. He enjoys watching her dance with other man or be touched half-inappropriately by her gym instructor. I felt the same whenever my friend was giving massages to my wife. I was hypnotized. When my wife first kissed him on the mouth, i was in seventh heaven for the rest of the evening.

My wife & i are still together. Our marriage is not the same.

When we next met my friend we all tried to reignate the old passion. The magic was gone. Magic is the immaterial stuff that makes ordinary events feel like heavenly, devine, & blissful.

amnesia_143amnesia_143over 7 years ago
Extremely erotic!!!

Loved the way the story slowly unfolds explaining Shriya's beauty. My favorite story so far and the author has brought out the story in awesome manner. Can be taboo for some, but it is extremely erotic to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE!

Indian wives are very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOKE. Gave it a 4.5

:-)

FlirtyBratFlirtyBratabout 7 years ago
Fabulously Arousing!

Kudos to you man!

I dunno if this is real or fantasy, but you have the art of making the characters come alive as they are cumming..lol.

But truly I would love to live the experience of Sriram one day.

Sameer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re anon 05/27/16 THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC...

Anon describes how he & his wife invited his best friend into thrir marriage.

In particular, I LOVED these two parts:

"The perverted sexual desire would be just kink. Because there was love between the two of us (even the 3 of us), what we experienced was divine. We were high without drugs..."

"When we next met my friend, we all tried to reignate the old passion. The magic was gone. Magic is the immaterial stuff that makes ordinary events feel like heavenly, devine, & blissful."

I LIKED THE STORY & GAVE IT A 4.7/5.0 (94% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is VERY EROTIC. I LIKE it very much, gave it a 5-

yajiv132 wrote a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she can't be a loving wife

Whatever my fantasy is but I will not allow someone who has had a glass of water of my home to fuck my wife infront of me

But nicely written I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome Story!

Would love to see my wife being fucked in front of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EROTIC!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LIKE this story, gave it a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%). THE STORY IS EROTIC. It also is REALISTIC. The storyline was well crafted.

I discovered my strong (yet hitherto-hidden) voyeur side when my wife & i moved to Grater Toronto Area (Canada).

My wife was in her early 30s then. White men were attracted to her like flies to honey pot. Men were hitting on her wherever we went.

After each party or gathering she shared with me everything: who said what, who asked her out, who gave her a very flattering compliment, etc.

Two men at work had already made a move on her but she told to both of them she was happily married. One of the two 'admirers' at work was her big boss.

I was mesmerized when men were giving her a lot of attention.

Roughly at that time, whenever shopping alone i would buy her sexy but classy underwear, stay-up stockings & alike.

She kept me posted about all compliments she was still getting from her big boss & other men. We talked like best friends.

One night in our bed she put her head on my chest & said something which had never been mensioned before: "I love the lingere you are buying me. It makes me happy. It is obvious you are picking the items with a lot of love. Your love means everything to me... our children & your love!... Please keep on buying it...- Then she kissed me very gently on the mouth - "I know why you are buying it... you want me to feel comfortable & self confident if i were to undress in front of another man. Don't say anything if i am right... just start caressing my body & kissing my pussy... & tell me you love me if you really really do! I cannot imagine my life without you... Don't ever leave me... Don't you dare think i stopped loving you..." Essencially, i implicitly gave her a Hall Pass & i was aware what i was doing.

Thereafter i was still buying her undergarments of all kinds, but she stopped mentioning men who were trying to get in her pants.

It soon became obvious her big boss was fucking her. She even signaled that to me: before a business trip she told me it would be just her boss & her... she probably wanted to come clean & get my OK. Instead of discussing that, i just told her i love her & i started to caress her & eat her pussy... that night she told me many times that she loves me...

I know that many people will say i am a sick fuck. My answer to them is that i definitely am KINKY, but not by choice: it is my nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

It's all thing goes ok when we read it.

But even imagining Wife with someone , heart Burns with anger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice first time story

Nice to read of an Indian man and woman that enjoyed her with another man. Indian women are amazingly attractive. Seeing your wife welcome another man's entrance and the initial penetration is amazingly arousing. Jealous men are missing something they will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A BRAHMIN WOMAN HAS SEX WITH HER COLLEGE FRIEND IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND!

Bravo, yajiv232. I LIKE your story very much; gave you a 5*****

Within days the happily married couple lets the house guest into their marriage.

The wife is a keeper.

I wish something like this happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EROTIC. ETOTIC. EROTIC. AN EXCELLENT STORY.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY REALLY EROTIC! I LOVE Indian Wife stories! I gave you 5***** because you have perfectly depicted the innermost world of a cuck-wannabe husband.

You wrote only one story but it was a success: so far 240,160 views & 229 favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5+ "above expectations")! I gave you a 5+ because your story is mesmerizing! 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

BRAVO! Your story is EROTIC, EROTIC, EROTIC!

Your story is popular indeed.

I have my own yardstick: so far, the story has got 244,730 views & 234 fav. Practically, 1 out of 1k viewers really really liked the story; based on my layman's observation, stories seldom have a fav.-views ratio higher than 1 in 1,000. Also not many stories get over 250k views, & you are poised to cross that benchmark sometime this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
👍👍!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT! GAVE U A 5.0 [100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)]!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is EROTIC! Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)! Your story is mesmerizing! 👍👍!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC!

Love it, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Right way for Indian wife

This the way forward for Indian couples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

akivda8700akivda8700almost 4 years ago
Amazingly written! Please do keep writing.

I cummed twice in this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Hot. Hot. Hot.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5*****! Love ❤ it. 👍👍! Shriya is a keeper. Full stop! This story is very very erotic.

This story has so far got 324 faves out of 301539 views, which is 1.076 faves per 1K views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another...

...pathetic indian cuck creampie lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5* (💚💚💚💚💚)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRAVISSIMO! 5.0 = 100%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, gave you a 5.0 (★★★★★)!

This story is popular, as of 04/20/21 it has got more then 1 fave per 1K views (an AA faves-to-views ratio).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is a tour de force! It really is above reasonable expectations. The story gets hotter and hotter by the scene if not by the paragraph. I am very glad I came across this fine story. I marked it 5+ (5.25/5=105%)!

Excerpt from the the dance scene on p. 1 (husband watches wife with house guest):

"... There was a sequence where each person quickly runs their hands over the other person's body. When he did it, he made sure his hands touched her swollen boobs and lightly over her pussy. In her turn, her hands ran right over his cock, so it looked like she was caressing the length of it. When the music reached its crescendo, they ended with him picking up Shriya, and she wrapping his legs around his waist: in effect driving her pussy against his hardness."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy , hot and believable. I wish it was my wife in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yajiv132 is a one-hit-wonder writer.

But his only story is very very erotic indeed:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0).

thunderstormythunderstormyover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ great story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED (❤) this story,

gave it a 5.0 (= 💯%) rating!

Shriya is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

* * *

There is a similarity between Shriya and Varun as a couple and my wife and me as a couple: my wife and I have always been

(1) a married couple, and (2) BFFs and (3) each other's confidente. No secrets between us in our life, and in this story, no secrets between Shriya and Varun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE this story. It is very erotic. The storyli e was imaginatively conceived and mastercully crafted.

Five star rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

* * ,

Shriya has fucked Sriram and told him she would always be ready to do it with him. Nevertheless, Shriya is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi, yajiv132. You wrote an excellent wife sex story. It is a pitty you wrote only one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anonymous 3 months ago

I LOVED (❤) this story,

gave it a 5.0 (= 💯%) rating!

Shriya is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

* * *

There is a similarity between Shriya and Varun as a couple and my wife and me as a couple: my wife and I have always been

(1) a married couple, and

(2) BFFs and

(3) each other's confidante. No secrets between us in our life, and in this story, no secrets between Shriya and Varun."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very, very erotic.

I gave it a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 [💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!]

Shriya husband loves her not only

"truly madly deeply," but also

"selflessly and unconditionally."

She can make two men happy,

and keep them both.

Shriya is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

* Shriya's husband loves her not only...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤ ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT.)

"... then we saw why Sriram had a sexual reputation in college. He kept on and on, fucking Shriya relentlessly."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinky! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍

I wish Sriram fucked my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment;

Anonymous 3 months ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from a comment posted 7 years ago:

"... We have a jet hot tub in the back yard. My wife & him always sit beside each other. I do not see where his hand is. Where is her hand? He has even stopped hiding his hard on when exiting the hot tub.

"My wife never misses to take a gander of his package. She even told me, 'Our neighbor is well hung, his girlfriend won't go wrong...'

"I asked her to stop; she said that there was nothing to stop because nothing was going on. She told me that i was getting paranoid and should be happy to see her having a good time. She assured me that i had no reason whatsoever to be jealous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anon, 4 months ago

Hi, yajiv132. You wrote an excellent wife sex story. It is a pitty you wrote only one story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an A+ story (100%!)

It is very very erotic and quite realistic, 2-in-1. In its own way, it is also romantic.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Indian Wife and her College Frend is a very very erotic Indian wife sex story. If you are into the genre, you should read it.

☆☆☆☆☆(5).

Toronto, Can. July 19/22

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am cpy pasting another user's comment:

Anonymous, 4 months ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous