All Comments on 'Boned'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NIce story

NIcely done, hope to see a followup to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!

Nothing like an experienced woman and a young stud who are both in their sexual prime giving each other what they need. Mom is certainly cooking in the kitchen! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

Hot and well done. Wanted to be there myself. Add a second chapter and continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gr8tist

made me cum twice i wish i was there man loved it from start to ending nxt chapter should her fucking her son and she should get pregent of her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

son's friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part II ?

Excellent! Very well done!

boaman007boaman007over 12 years ago
Excellent

Thanks this was great .... 5 stars .... will we see more with these characters?

Manfred

imhaplessimhaplessover 12 years ago
Hot

Great sex description - mature pussy is the best! Loved it!

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
I'm heated up for sure

The kind of fantasy i wish would come true. i wonder if when they go up to her bedroom the video camera attached to the computer is "accidentally" turned on. maybe her son and heis friends see the video and...???

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
I'm heated up for sure!

The kind of fantasy i wish could come true. Maybe when they go upstairs to her bedroom the camera attached to her computer gets "accidentally" turned on, her son and his friends chance upon the video and...????

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 12 years ago
Phenomenal!

This was a very well written story! Good character development and an excellent lead in to the climactic scene. Your descriptions of the various characters paint a picture in the mind's eye. I look forward to reading more if your material! 6 out of 5

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks & Edit incoming

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented! The story was over 1000 votes before the contest sweeps, and has risen by around 40 since the end of the contest to come back near the 1000 vote level again.

I didn't have a chance to get this one edited before the contest, so a few embarrassing pronoun errors and missing words got through. A new edit is now in the pipeline to correct those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

That was insanely hot. Nothing like a tryst with an older chick. Very well written too, flowed perfectly, very easy to read. One tiny nitpick is I would have liked to have seen Terry foreshadowed a bit, because his appearance was the first time I read his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

that was incredibly hot.

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Continue!

How about some continuation of this sex right under son's nose.....there are lots of possible kinky sexual acts which can be done under son's nose....I'll leave that to your best judgment.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
totally hot story

well-done, good hot sex, between two nice people, good writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn; 6th story that begs for sequels

Every one of these jumps off of the page and sets itself like a movie in my head & everyone of them I can see many, many sequels because they seem like real people with real circumstances and relationships. It even seems that Terry has been interested for quite awhile,not just because of the chats.

Yummy... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Engrossing Stories

You write some fantastic stories! They pull your readers into the stories.

Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're Best Story

I am a big fan of your stories in the mature category, but this is my favorite. The level of detail makes them seem almost plausible and the description of getting caught up in online flirting by Ms. L is quite good. Whether it is a MILF taking charge of her own sexuality or being seduced by the unexpected interest of a young stud, your stories are top notch. How about a sequel?

ToxikLustToxikLustover 7 years ago
Reverse Perspective Please!!

I absolutely love this story. It's my favorite by far. One thing I wish though, is that I could read his perspectice of this story. I would love to know what he's thinking when he's looking at her pictures or when he finds out who she is.

Please please write his version!!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Very Hot Read****

Looks like she got the trick and treat!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are We Related?

I swear I've just sped/orgasmed through 5 of your stories, and you write very similarly to me. Mine are just in conversation with men that are as varied in age and scenario, as the stories I've enjoyed. My reality seems very on track with your own. Thank you for sharing your outstanding gift for description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulously Done

Oh. My. Good. Gosh. This is my favorite story type and you've done a stupendously fine job of it. Hits all the right notes and just as good later on as the first time. Plus your writing is excellent in structure, grammar and style which enhances the enjoyment. Well done, thank you for sharing this.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

A compellingly beautiful story! I really enjoyed the 38-year-old "mature" beauty getting her rocks off using the virulent cock of an 18-year-old boy who was not her son! great job with this piece, and I look forward to reading more of your Literotica listings. Thanx from an old guy for a really nice story.

rvagirlrvagirlover 1 year ago

*sigh*

When, oh when, is my knowledge of pop culture going to lead my to insanely hot and passionate sex? A girl continues to dream…

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Excellent story and writing. Nice build up to their climax. Five stars, and hoping for more.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh a fast paced one handed read, good one

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot so hot and that means all of us lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4255 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...