All Comments on 'Switching Places Ch. 01'

by Taniera

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScarlettLaceScarlettLaceover 12 years ago
Hellaciously Good

I'm inspired! I've never had the pleasure of being a Mistress, but oh so appealing. I want to wheel in my own bag of tools and tricks. I want to give ultimatums. I want to threaten and follow through.

Inspired and inspiring!

TanieraTanieraover 12 years agoAuthor
Scarlett

You should try it. It's empowering and addictive. I'm more of a switch because while I enjoy having the power sometimes, there are times when I want to be brought to heel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woman in Charge

Fantastic first chapter. Can't wait to read more. Love to read stories of women on top because there doesn't seem to be many of them written. Please don't keep your readers waiting to long, it's torturous (then again it may be in your nature).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smooth and sexy -

and very well-written; thank you, and please have 5 *s. I can hardly wait for the next chapter - please don't torture us too much by denying it!

TanieraTanieraover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

The next two chapters are pending approval, to be followed by a fourth and fifth. Hopefully you'll like the surprise at the end of the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait To See What Is Next

A very good start and quite the teaser. I hope the story continues to tease and tantalize.

TanieraTanieraover 12 years agoAuthor
Hi Mike

Thanks for your feedback! The next 2 chapters should be released tonight or tomorrow night. Hopefully they live up to your expectations. If there are things you'd like to see after that, feel free to drop me a line with ideas for the couple, and I'll be sure to give you credit for the ideas in a special thank you at the end of a chapter that has your idea. Each chapter leaves you hanging a little bit, but the heat definitely goes up quite a few notches from here on in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short

Way too short

TanieraTanieraover 12 years agoAuthor
Too Short

Luckily there are 4 more chapters if you enjoyed the start. The 72 hour pending thing is new for me and is taking some getting used to. I have 3 pending, and a 4th in progress. Hopefully, by the end of the extended "couples" weekend, you'll be left satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous